and that little part of me died

and that little part of me died
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seungwan didn't know when she started associating fair pale skin, supple pink lips, big doe smiling eyes, expressive eyebrows and lush black hair to a certain senior at work. When before all she could ever think about was Snow White.

 


She shook her head, when she saw that senior once again, come out of their department's office and take a call, easing herself off of those distracting thoughts and how those dark eyes caught her looking. Seungwan immediately looked away, not wanting to be caught staring.

 


She never really paid her any mind before, thinking Irene Bae was just one of those pretty seniors who don't want anything to do with new employees (but if she's being honest, she's really the only beauti- pretty enough employee in their company). 

 


But with her shared cubicle overlooking the transparent glass partition between their departments, its really hard not to take any notice nor give attention to the sight for sore eyes senior. Irene Bae's cubicle literally next to the glass wall (Seungwan thought, their department head must really love flaunting the only decent-looking employee).

 


And its unfair that the only water dispenser in their floor really has to be beside that glass partition.

 


Making Seungwan's little trip to get hot water for her coffee a bit of a high mountain to trudge (the distracting sight of Irene Bae tucking a strand of hair behind an adorable ear while busily scanning whatever's in her computer).

 


Seungwan can't be blamed for all the blisters she brings home, hot water seemingly finding its way in her hand, her reactions always a few second too late whenever it happens.

 

 

"Hey, Wan, you're not going home yet?"

 


Seungwan furiously typed in her keyboard while answering, not sparing a glance at her bestfriend slash colleague, Seulgi, "Uh oh, I found some discrepancies in my report. I need to finish this tonight or else Ms. Park will have my head."

 


"I thought you're done with that one," Seulgi said, peeking behind her shoulder to look at her work.

 


"Well, I was, but I asked Taeyeon-sunbae to double check my work and I didn't expect I had this much to revise," Seungwan grumbled, head turned to look at Seulgi.

 


"You better finish it soon, then. All our colleagues already went home, wouldn't want you to experience something supernatural now," she felt Seulgi pat her shoulder, a chill running down her spine at her bestfriend's

Please log in to read the full chapter