Tee

Tee Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are we there yet? Can’t we just play anywhere? This place is big anyway.” Heechul ranted as their golf cart continuously plowed through the wide field of well-manicured and brightly-green lawn

“Just sit still Heechul-ah, we’re almost there. And we can’t start playing “anywhere” we need to go to the Tee box first.” Jungsoo replied to the restless man beside him.

“Ugh. You could’ve used the game for this to teach me indoors. Why do we need to be outside in this hot weather?” Heechul continued with his complaints.

Jungsoo decided that it was best that he don’t answer the blabbering man beside him and just focus on driving the golf cart a bit faster. He knows that despite all the complaints, Heechul was actually excited for this trip. They had been planning to go golfing together for a long time now but their busy schedules made it almost impossible. So, when they finally got a free weekend, he didn’t hesitate on dragging Heechul along.

 

 

 

A few minutes later, they finally arrived at the Teeing spot. Jungsoo parked the golf cart and immediately went behind it to get the golf clubs.

“Heechul-ah, here use this.” Jungsoo said to the man trying to hide himself from the sun like a vampire as he handed him one of the gold clubs.

Heechul took the club with his right hand as he currently uses his left one to provide shade on his squinting eyes.

Seeing Heechul’s struggle with the sun, Jungsoo removed the sun visor on top of his head and carefully placed it on the younger’s head.

“This is why your skin remains so milky white.” Jungsoo sighed in a smile.

“Ya!” Heechul complained, punching Jungsoo lightly as a response to the other’s teasing.

“Ouch!” Jungsoo acted in exaggeration. “But others don’t know that there are whiter parts of your skin.” Jungsoo playfully teased before running away from the now blushing Heechul.

 

 

 

Unlike Jungsoo, Heechul knew almost nothing about the sport except for the elementary explanation of “hitting the ball to shoot it inside a hole on the ground”. It sounds simple if you don’t say the part that these holes are hundreds of meters away.

Heechul told Jungsoo to hit some balls first before he started trying it himself. Jungsoo gladly took the offer to show his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter