End

For You

 

Chaeyoung was force to open her eyes because of sunlight hitting her bare face. Birds are chirping and a faint voices of children playing outside can be heard. Meaning it was a beautiful Sunday Morning. 

Out of instinct Chaeyoung's arm find its way on her side. Wrapping them to a familiar waist of her beloved girlfriend, Mina. 

A smile makes its way to her lips upon feeling Mina's warmth on her. It was a great morning and they are both on her bed with Mina's back facing her. She kissed the penguin's exposed shoulder and was about to get up to take a shower, when Mina stop her by holding her wrist. The penguin face her with a pout, silently persuading her to stay. 

Chaeyoung lightly chuckles and lay comfortably again. Hugging Mina and caressing her to bring her back to sleep. 

After the penguin is back to dreamland. Chaeyoung kiss her temple and slowly remove Mina's arm on her torso to get up.

Chaeyoung did her morning stretch and take a quick shower. Wearing a comfy shorts and oversized shirt with her indoor slipper which was coupled
with Mina's, the tiger makes her way to the kitchen while drying her shoulder length hair using a towel. 

Chaeyoung started to make breakfast by brewing a coffee without adding a sugar ,though she knew Mina preferred it with two spoonful of sugar but she has a plan.  

The tiger also prepared a toast bread with strawberry syrup for her and vanilla syrup for Mina. Chaeyoung knew that Mina preferred light breakfast, that's why she didn't bother to cook something. 

When everything was all set for their breakfast. Chaeyoung was about to go upstairs to wake Mina up but before she can take a step, Mina was already making her way towards her. 

Using only Chaeyoung's oversized shirt and an underwear underneath, Mina walks towards Chaeyoung with a smile. 

"I thought you have another emergency meeting cause you weren't beside me... " Mina said and held Chaeyoung's hand before continuing her words. 

"But seeing that you make breakfast. Your making me fall for you even more." She finishes then kiss Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"I'm also falling even more to you and It's Sunday silly, No work. So today is all about you and me. " Chaeyoung replied and pull the chair for Mina. 

"Now my princess please take your sit and enjoy breakfast with me. " The tiger said with a bow acting like a prince. 

Mina chuckles and pinch Chaeyoung's nose before sitting. The tiger sit on the opposite side and start eating her bread. Mina takes a sip on her coffee only to frown at the bittertaste of it.

"I thought I already made it clear to you that I want two spoonful of sugar in my coffee? " She question while eyeing Chaeyoung who has a playful smirk on her lips. 

"What's with that look Son Chaeyoung? This coffee is so bitter you know I like it when it is swee-" 

Chaeyoung cut Mina off by holding her cheeks and pressing her lips to Mina's, running her tongue to Mina's lower lip and gently biting it. She taste the bitter coffee inside Mina's mouth. 

"Now, did I make it sweet? " Chaeyoung innocently asks while Mina just roll her eyes playfully. 

"If you want a kiss you could've just said. Not this cheesy kind of things. " Mina said but she pull Chaeyoung again for another kiss anyway. 

------

Mina walks outside the bathroom after taking a shower. Chaeyoung said she has a plan for the both of them and even choose Mina's dress for today. She let Mina wear a simple above knee blue dress with a pair of doll shoes. 

The two takes alot of time finishing breakfast and Mina also takes her time to shower and applying light make up. It was already afternoon when Mina go out of their shared bedroom. 

Mina's jaw drop, not literally, upon seeing Chaeyoung patiently waiting at the end of the stairs. Chaeyoung is standing like a prince, wearing a denim jacket with a white polo underneath, tucked in her black pants and a black pair of shoes, and her hair perfectly falls to her shoulder. Chaeyoung looks really handsome.

On Chaeyoung's point of view Mina was like a princess on her castle. Like in a movie Mina slowly go downstairs. Chaeyoung smile and held Mina's hand before kissing it. 

"You look really beautiful baby. " Chaeyoung whispered to Mina's ear. 

"And you look really... Hot." Mina replied with her hand already link to Chaeyoung's. 

Chaeyoung open the passenger seat for Mina before going to the driver seat and start driving. 

Upon arriving to their destination. Mina's eyes sparkle seeing alot of different flowers everywhere. They are in garden! Mina really love flowers and obviously Chaeyoung knows it. 

"Do you like here? " Chaeyoung asked while getting something on the back of the car. 

Mina can only look at Chaeyoung with so much love when the cub place a mat on a shady part in front of beautiful flowers,  and prepared a basket full of food for their lunch. 

"Baby? Come on what are you waiting for? I know your already hungry. " Chaeyoung said and pulls her to seat on the mat. 

Since Mina was wearing a dress it's hard for her to find a comfortable position. Chaeyoung of course knows it, that's why she remove her denim jacket and use it to cover Mina's thighs. 

The sweet gesture makes Mina's heart beat more faster if it was even possible. To thank the younger Mina held Chaeyoung by her nape and tap her fingers through it while placing a kiss on her lips. 

"Why are you being extra sweet today? " Mina questioned but the younger just smile and prepared their food. The two couple then have their lunch accompanied by Mina's giggles when Chaeyoung start telling her lame jokes. 

"Mina. " The penguin humm upon hearing Chaeyoung. She was now settled in between Chaeyoung's thighs. The cub was back hugging her, they are still sitting on the mat and enjoying the fresh wind.

"Try to put your hand inside my jacket's pocket. " Chaeyoung said referring to her denim jacket which was still covering Mina.  Because of curiosity, Mina immediately obey.

"What is th- Oh. " Mina's eyes grew wide upon seeing what's inside Chaeyoung's pocket.

"You brought us ticket for Day6 Concert?!" Mina said shouting or more like squealing. She was a big fan of Day6! (Well me too, that's why I included Day6 ^_^)

"Oh God Baby, I love you so much. " Mina said facing Chaeyoung and pepper Chaeyoung's face with kisses. 

"Anything for you, and I love you more princess." Chaeyoung replied kissing Mina's forehead. 

--------

Mina was very excited when they arrive at the venue at exactly 7pm. They spend their remaining time buying alot of Day6 merchandise, posters etc. Since Mina like it.
Chaeyoung even choose the ticket  where they are in the front though they are just standing, Mina doesn't mind as long as she can see Day6 upclose.

After the long wait, finally the concert started. The two couple shout, jump and sing in chorus. They are slowly getting tired but they continue to enjoy the concert. 

Chaeyoung saw how Mina's eyes gets watery. She was crying seeing her idol perform live. She was very happy right now. Chaeyoung only look at Mina and held her hand tightly. 

When the song 'You were Beautiful' was played by the group. Chaeyoung lightly tug Mina's hand to get her attention. Mina turn to her and ask her using her eyes. 

Chaeyoung didn't answer and instead she takes Mina's both hands and place it on her shoulder before placing her hands on Mina's hips. The penguin smile and wrap her arms around Chaeyoung's nape pulling her close. 

With their foreheads touching, the couple did a slow dance, in the concert, not minding the crowd around them. 

"That was really awesome, thank you so much baby. " Mina said and peck Chaeyoung's lips upon entering the car. The concert just ended and it was almost midnight. 

"Anything for you. But we are not yet finish. " Chaeyoung said with a smile on her face. She remove her jacket and let Mina wear it.

Mina just smile and let Chaeyoung drive and take her anywhere. Days like this are limited since they are both busy with work. So she just let Chaeyoung be. 

"The beach! " Mina squeal and almost immediately open the car door and go outside. 

Chaeyoung chuckles and follow Mina who is now barefooted enjoying the beach at night. Chaeyoung also took of her shoes and walk towards Mina. 

She wrap her arms around Mina's waist back hugging her and they both watch the waves. The stars are shining above them helping the moon to bring light through the night. 

"Thank You so much Chaeng, really.  I enjoyed alot today." Mina said.

Chaeyoung remove her arms around Mina and turn the penguin to face her. 

"I did said that i'm not yet finish right?" 

Chaeyoung held Mina's cheek and place her hair at the back of her ear. 

"You like to have breakfast with me, you want to experience kisses that taste like bitter coffee, you want to experience being a princess with her prince on white polo shirt. You want to go and have a picnic on a garden full of flowers, you wanted to go to a concert and experience slow dance with alot of people surrounding us...." 

Mina became teary eyed upon hearing Chaeyoung's words. All of it was written on her journal or so called diary, that Chaeyoung have been accidentally read. Because they are always busy with work, especially Chaeyoung. Mina decided to put on her diary, those things that she wants to experience with Chaeyoung. 

"And lastly, On the beach under the moon and a million of stars. You wanted to be kiss passionately. "

Chaeyoung finished before capturing Mina's lips with her own. Kissing her passionately with full of love. 

----------

Done! I guess this is the longest one shot I did. Hope y'all like it. ^o^