Bad idea

I want you desperately
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A party. All the girls are celebrating Sana-unnie anniversary. Sana had pre-booked a house with a pool for precious friends only. Everything so precious that she spared no expense for alcohol. Before the start of the booze, Sana warned everyone and declared with a threat:
"WHO WILL LEAVE THIS DOOR SOBER, SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND!!!"

...

Mina stands next to the buffet table and looking out of the corner of her eye for one cherished guest.
Chaeyoung jumps out from the side of the pool and Mina waves her hand, calling her to her.

 

"No, I don’t drink" - said Cheayoung, pushing away the offered glass of tequila, - "I will have to take everyone home. Otherwise, leaving you all to the mercy of fate is like selling your soul to the devil. I’m even scared to imagine what will happen to you." - Mina has dimples over her lips, on which Chaeyoung has been going crazy for 5 years already.
"No, really, you can wake up in Russia if you drink a lot" - Chaeyoung herself, laughing at her own words. - Once, Sana-unnie called me and said: "Hey, Chaeyoung-ah, I love you. Take me away, or if I drink another glass, I will not be in my mind. And, only in Russia, you can find me. I am now, so eager to go there and hug the cheburashka". That's why, Sana, entrusted me with the mission "don't drink".
-"Well, at least a mouthful" - Mina, holds out a glass, with puppy eyes.
- "No, you know what will happen if I drink" - explains Chaeyoung.

《That's it. I want you to drink. Today, fate is not on my side. Well, right, today is Sana's birthday. Lucky you》 - said Mina, under her breath.

...

Chaeyoung drags his drunk girlfriend, last in line.
-" So ", - says Chaeyoung, barely breathing. Anyway, dragging an adult is not as easy as Chaeyoung imagined about Mina.
-" Where are your keys?" - Chaeyoung asks, rummaging through her friend's bag. Mina cannot put two words together and is silent, just lowing.

Mina was the only person at this party who drank the most. Still, she doesn't feel bad enough to puke.

"And here" - Chaeyoung rejoices. To which, Mina just hums with her eyes closed.
- "All. Well, friend, help me". - Chaeyoung lifts Mina as a husband lifts his newlywed after the wedding. Leaving all things on the doorstep.

Putting Mina on the bed, she went to the exit, to which Mina woke up.
-"Where are you going?" - Mina asked warily.
-"Nowhere, just, things must be taken." - She closes the door, puts her shoes in the designated place for shoes and goes to the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she destroys the silence built up to this point.
- "Mina, um ... you know ?" - Chaeyoung begins, speaking uncertainly. - "although okay, I think it doesn't matter", - she excuses herself, getting out of bed, - "I'll go already. I, too, somehow tired, I'd better go as soon as possible, otherwise I'll fall asleep while driving" - awkward laughter, - "otherwise, suddenly, I'll get into an accident". - Here, she herself already understands that she has gone too far.
《Oh, you stupid - Son Chaeyoung》 - says Chaeyoung, angry at her weirdness and hits on the forehead.

-"Wait" - stops her, Mina, - "first, help me take off my dress, otherwise I'm uncomfortable".
Chaeyoug's eyes widened as if fireworks were about to fly. Swallowing and clearing , she finally replies, - "Oh, yeah, of course".

Mina pulls her hair together so that it doesn't get in the way.
Chaeyoung slowly lowers the zipper, afraid to damage the skin. Feeling Cheayoung's warm hands, Mina gets goosebumps and realizes that she is now like a hungry dog ​​on a chain.
-"Oh, don't you wear a brassiere?"-Chaeyoung wondered.
-"Yes, this dress has such a design", - replies Mina, removing the dress from her shoulders and letting it go so th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter