My Cute Bestfriend

My Cute Bestfriend (Park Jisung x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the speed of a rabbit, she dashed towards the park that was located three blocks from her house. Lee Y/N was supposed to meet her best friend ten minutes ago but due to her late night movies, she woke up pretty late.

 

Minutes later, she finally set foot at the park. She stood there for awhile, her eyes scanned the place, in hoping that her best friend was still there waiting for her at any of the benches. Not too long after that, someone called her name from her right. Y/N automatically looked up. There she saw the tall boy, grinning widely at her while waving his right hand. Seeing her best friend like that made her rolled her eyes but a smile also plastered on her face as she made her way to him.

 

“Finally, you’ve made it. I thought you were dead on the streets or something” the boy said jokingly and a light punch was given by Y/N. “Hey, Park Jisung! Can you at least be glad that I’m here” Y/N pouted her lips that made her best friend, Jisung giggled. He always found that the girl was cute every time she does that duck-like lips. At least to him, it was an amusement to watch her getting grumpy like that.

 

“Well, I am glad that you’re here or else I’ll be enjoying this day alone” Jisung faked crying causing Y/N to laugh. She wrapped her little arms around Jisung’s left arm. “I’m sorry Jisungie. How about I treat you ice cream?” she asked.

 

“Since you asked, LET’S GO!” the tall figure dragged the smaller one to the closest ice cream stall.

“Wait- you want it now?”

“Well duh! Do you know how long I was waiting for you?”

A guilt came knocking in her head.

“Alright, fine!”

 

After queuing for awhile, it was their turn to order. Y/N ordered a scoop of strawberry flavored ice cream, while Jisung ordered two scoops, chocolate at the top and vanilla at the bottom. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter