Final.

Hello! Pretty Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

I sat down alone in one of the benches on the park, I was done and occupied with too much burden in my life as a heir in such an early age when I could have been out there in a world where I'll be laughing with my friends, went in one of my classmates house to study or do projects with a partner or by groups, I should cutting classes when I'm still young and dumb but the thing is, I wasn't able to do all of it because my main purpose as the young Chairman of our company are to sign b*llsh*t documents, review some proposals, monitor the sales, even calculating expenses and went into different country for business trips, I'm tired being the famous Kim TaeYeon as the youngest successful businesswoman followed by paparazzi everywhere I go and wrote rumors about me dating women but it's not a lie at all because I do dated all of them, I am more interested of how women looks more attractive and alluring through my eyes rather than men, I've met few of them such as celebrities, businesswomen, models, name one and I'm sure some of them already slept on the other side of my bed every night. I'm turning 18 soon but celebrating it extravagantly was way out of my teas, they will definitely invited many well off person whom I've seen as disgusting sh*t talking about dirty business in my special event, excuse me?! I've prefered to celebrate it all alone after my parents died, I never knew what love is until someone makes me realized how to loved and to be loved, it was none other than my beloved Jessica unnie whose also my personal mentor in everything to be a fine lady infront of public, I should say that she's such a highly respected unnie of mine, we've met in such a circumstances when I'm studying business, she happens to mistaken me as a high schooler passing by so she seeks for my help out of nowhere, she wanted me to pull out her car keys from the dirty and smelly manhole, well, I'm the famous heir but since I was forced and her desperate cries caught everybody's attention, I have no choice but help out unnie. Few minutes passed, I decided to swim on the not-so-deep manhole just to find the keys and successfully I got it using my bare hands, she's too grateful at me and beyond happy saying "thank you" countless times until I could still hear it in my sleep, how unfortunate that my expensive Versace outfit would turn into waste so I called someone then suddenly my bodyguards and my secretary Tiffany Hwang appears with a new set of my Dior clothes that bought the same day, Jessica unnie's face turned pale when she found out my name that she apologized while bowing her head makes her more adorable in my eyes so as a payback she offers herself to work for me as my mentor during her rest day, she's a freelance public relations consultant working with few artists from the entertainment industry but we kept ot a secret to everyone, only Ms. Tiffany Hwang knows about it. The pretty unnie was secretly send by my driver into my huge and hidden villa out from the hectic Seoul city and now we're doing some practice about the way I should behave infront of everyone.

"That's it?" I sighed after I practice a few times until I finally get the point of what she wants from me in a public gatherings.

"We will break for 15 minutes then we will discussed about the fashion you will wear on the event." She talks nonstop but it makes me feel alive when I feel so down and her lively presence annoys me in a good ing way. I love her being around me even if we casually met secretly outside without paparazzi following us because I'm such a pro in handling things out from the public with the help of Tiffany Hwang, I owe the woman alot ever since she works in me for 8 years. Well anyways, we get back to the present scenarios when we still "hanging out" in my favorite villa.

"Do I have to do it?" I asked with a great pain in my head, it's frequently killing me and I'm taking painkillers for it.

"You should take a rest." Jessica unnie saw my worst condition that she has a heart to stop our session for awhile.

"Doing nothing makes me feel bored and lonely so I got to at least check some reports and proposals." Well, it's my way of escaping my miserable life without parents by my side. I missed them both and even I became some stubborn and arrogant child, they taught me good in life especially my mother who loves me so dearly.

"Sorry for prying too much of your privacy." She said before leaving me alone but I noticed she already put the painkillers on the table and a glass of water. One of her qualities that I love from that pretty unnie was being so thoughtful and kindhearted but unfortunately to everyone, I guess so.

------

KIM CORPORATION

"You have no appointment until 2pm." Tiffany informed me when we sat side by side inside my private car.

"Then I can invite Sica unnie for breakfast and lunch." I pleaded with my cute puppy eyes that no one could resist but the strict Ms. Hwang never got affected by those as she snorted and nod a little.

"Perfect! Mr. Kang can we drop by at the KD Entertainment." We will pick up Tiffany on her workplace, she will not rejects me since I'm one of the shareholder of the said company.

"Do you like Ms. Jung?" My secretary asked I hesitate to answer since it's my privacy but since she's Tiffany Hwang.

"Yes I like that pretty unnie." I smile to myself as I watched the beautiful scenes from the car window.

------

KD ENTERTAINMENT

"Good morning Ms. Kim." All of the employees bowed their head as we enter the modern building that has excellent interior. Have I told you that my dream was to be an architect so it's my personal design, you can see that it's my style and I'm grateful that my friend CEO Choi Sooyoung agreed with me.

"Can you page Ms. Jung now?" I said to Tiffany before she went to the receptionist and deliver my message, the lady page the said name and after a few minutes, I spotted my beloved unnie whose running into our direction with a huffed, I could say that she's in a hurry to immediately see me before I saw CEO Choi beside her with the same expression but her eyes winks at my secretary Hwang.

The two casually hangout together but in secret since they didn't want to hype the media personnel and I also love them being together, I knew Sooyoung will take good care of my secretary so I let them be.

"Chairman Kim." The CEO greeted waving happily at me but I knew she's staring at my hot secretary from head to toe. She loves seeing Tiffany on her pencil skirt and the seductive make up of my secretary that attracts everyone's attention but not me as I said I'm into Jessica unnie.

"Ms. Hwang." Sooyoung held Tiffany's hand and kiss them like a gentleman before I scoffed in annoyance and turn my attention to Jessica.

"Unnie." I ignore and leave them behind before I went to Jessica instead.

"You're day off today?" I shook my head that makes Jessica confused.

"No appointment till 2 so I will invite the prettiest unnie for breakfast." I've seen she hesitates before a masculine guy who looks like an idol went towards us.

"Jess c'mon let's grab breakfast." The guy hold unnie's shoulder and gave me an awkward smile before she signal him that she will follow him.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim, Wooyoung and I planned to have breakfast together." Unnie said apologetically and her eyes seems so sorry about me.

"Then how about lunch?" I silently hope she would say "yes" so my feelings won't get hurt by dropping here in empty hands.

"Sorry Ms. Kim." She gestures a "sorry" to me but I remain calm and shown my straight face.

"Oh, guess I should save it for next time Ms. Jung, no worries gotta go. Thank you for your time." I fake a smile before I signal my secretary that we will go now but Tiffany seems so preoccupied with the tall CEO that I was totally ignored.

"Right." I left without turning my head back leaving my secretary who seems so confused and shocked by my reactions and I don't want them to see my soft side just because I'm younger than them, I shall remain superior and tough woman instead showing my weakness then I spotted that " ugly guy" waiting for Jessica unnie.

"Good morning Ms. Kim." I ignore him and just passed by him like a ghost and intentionally bump his shoulder with mine before I swiftly exit from the building.

"Wait Ms. Kim." My secretary followed behind with a heavy huffed before my driver opens the car door for me and entered at the backseat without waiting for Ms. Hwang. I'm pissed off and embarrassed infront of my beloved unnie.

"She has a boyfriend?" I thought before I felt the weight beside me but still ignoring the presence.

"What happen Ms. Kim?" She asked.

"Nothing I just feel dizzy." I fake an act like I'm having a headache.

"Really?" Tiffany touches my forehead but I pushed her off me.

"What are you doing?" I barks at her.

"I'm just worried for my boss." She scoffed before a pregnant silence succumbed us until we arrived on the company.

------

"Where's the proposal I've been assigned to Ms. Cho?"

"What kind of report is this?"

"There's so many mistake on Mr. Koh's sales report?"

"Today is the deadline no extensions!"

"Cancel the meeting with CEO Choi."

"WHERE'S THE HELL IS MISS HWANG??"

I felt my headache worsen as I nagged every minute to my employees or maybe it's because of the encountered with Tiffany unnie awhile ago." I scoffed before I take the painkiller maybe it helps lessen the pain. Maybe, I need to see the doctor after the Mainland Project with my Chinese investors. The door slammed open and saw CEO Choi Sooyoung with an angry expression marching towards me with a loud stomp of her feet, slamming my desk made my headache increased.

"Why did you cancel the meeting?" She asked with her warning voice but I felt like my visions became blurry.

"I want a valid reason Chairman Kim." She barks at me but my mouth felt dry and no words came out.

"Is it because of Ms. Jung? Are you trying to be unprofessional here?" She pulled my collar but my head felt light and my eyes turns hazy.

"It's because you're younger than me I must tolerate your unprofessionalism." Sooyoung never letting go of my collar but I couldn't heard her clearly and suddenly I spotted my secretary from my peripheral vision.

"OH MY GOD CEO CHOI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CHAIRMAN KIM??" From the tone of my secretary's voice I knew she noticed my condition and pulled bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter