Santorini, suga just like a dream

Santorini, suga just like a dream

I wake up to a new beautiful morning in Santorini, the sky is filled with colors. I smile and take a shower before getting dressed for a day at the beach. I decide to go to a market before heading to the beach and taking some pictures along the way. the sun is so hot and I stop to talk with the owners while looking around the market, behind me I can hear voices that talk in Korean, I raise my eyebrows, I've been here 2 weeks but not once have I heard anyone talk in Korean so I turn around. my eyes get locked in with another pair of brown eyes. his white skin, almost light hair, delicate features still so strong and powerful. I can't stop looking and I have to use all my strength to turn around, I can see him and the group of guys he is with walking pass me. in some way I recognize him, I try to figure out where I have seen him before but my mind is blank.

I pay for the things I have in my hands and start walking the same way they are going. seven, I count them to be seven guys and everyone of them are beautiful but I can't stop thinking about the one with light almost white hair. then it hits me, BTS thats the name of the group and Suga is the name of the guy that makes my knees weak. I laugh at how much of a fangirl I am and I don't notice how he walks up next to me. i wake up by someone tapping my shoulder, I turn to my side and our eyes meet. he asks me if I know the best way to get to the best part of the beach and I nod not letting his eyes part mine. I tell him I'm on my way there and he suggest that we go together. I smile and nod, together we walk to the rest of the group and we greet each other. by my right side he walks with me, close so I can smell him and my heart starts to pound, he asks me what I am doing here and where I am from, I tell him I'm just here for vacation and to make some videos if I have the time. he smile and nods, he then asks me how I can talk korean so good because I don't really look korean, I laugh and nods telling him my mother is korean but fathers Swedish. he nods and we talk about their music and how beautiful Santorini really is. jimin and V asks me if I know a good place to eat and I nods, telling them that tonight there will be some music party at night and the food is always amazing then.

I tell them where I live and that it's close to the hotel. they nods and fill me in that they also live in that hotel. I can se Jin point to how close the beach is. only Suga stays while the others run to the blue water, there is only a few people so its calm and peaceful, i stop and just stare at the beauty that is the sea. beside me he stand, its breathtaking i say to him and he agrees, I look at him and our eyes meet, for a while we just stand there, not moving. I want to touch his hand, his face, his skin. why am I feeling like this? his eyes, they are just beautiful, i can't stop looking at them. like a wave all my emotions want to come out, with all my might I turn around and close my eyes. I can hear how he does the same, I laugh awkwardly and he asks me if i will be joining tonight's event. I nod and tell him I will, i can feel the warmth of his skin that's how close his hand are. like on a cue we walk to the others and i tell them i will take some photos and hope they will have fun. they asks me if i want to take some of them later and join then the rest of the day. I happily says yes and that I will be back after taking some photos of the water. I feel his eyes in my back as I walk away, whats happening to me. why am I feeling like this. I know nothing can happen and nothing will happen. I need to stop and get a grip but my heart don't want to listen. I take some photos and suddenly I hear his voice behind me, I turn around a bit shocked and i slip. falling into the water while making a loud noise, suga tries to grab my hand and he falls into the water with me, i laugh and so does he, the others come running with worried faces. they help suga up and he takes my hand in his helping me up, like a bolt runs through my body when our hands touch. I notice that he felt the same and we just laugh it of. our clothes are wet so we find a man that sells some cheap clothes not far away and i take of my clothes so I'm just wearing my white bikini.

my skin is golden brown from the sun and glittering of water in the sun, i realize, standing in my bikini, that the seven guys are blushing and trying to look away, jin cough and looks at jungkook who's looking at jimin and RM. I blush a bit and Suga is trying his best to help me cover a bit while getting my new light dress on. I blush and apologize to the, I had forgotten that they were there. we laugh it awkwardly of and and I watch while the 6 of them start to have fun again on the beach and in the water. only suga stands beside me, I sit down in the sand and he joins me. he looks at me but I cant look at him, "why won't you look at me" he ask me, I swallow and take a deep breath, "if I do I might not be able to look away" he scoots closer and now I can feel his skin from his hand, "why is that bad" I swallow, "its not" his finger now touching my finger. "look at me" slowly i turn my head around and looks into his eyes. its like I can feel what he is feeling, like I know what he is thinking. tears build up in my eyes and I wipe them away "I'm sorry" I say to him "why are you sorry" he asks me still looking at me. i just shake my head "I don't know i just feel such a strong" he takes the words from my mouth "connection" he says and I nod. we hear V calling for suga and i tell him to go and have fun i will take some more photos before we leave to eat. he nods and leaves, jimin walks up and sits down next to me. i smile and happily greats him he does the same and we start to talk "i see you and suga hyung talking alot" he says to me, "yeah he is a good person" I tells him. jimin looks at me "I see it in your eyes" I look at him shocked "what do you mean" he laughs. "suga hyung never sits down like this just to talk something is special with you" I can't stop looking at him and he continues "I think you guys have a connection" i swallow "but nothing can happen" I say to him "why not?" he looks at me and then the sea "I know you're career is going so good right now" he nods and looks down, "maybe there is something we can do" I smile and nods "yeah maybe, you should have fun with the others and not sit here with me" he looks at me wondering "why not" I smile and meet his eyes "you should spend time with your brothers" he smile and nods, "we will stay together for the day?" he asks and i nod, i take up my camera and starts taking photos of when the guys having fun.

I smile and focus on suga thats walking up from the water. I laugh when jin dashes some water on him and the others laughs to. The sky starts to darken a little so we decide to walk back to the town and to find somewhere to eat. I tell them about my favorite restaurant that has the best food and they all nod agreeing that we should go there. we decide to go back to the hotel and change before going to the restaurant, suga and i walk in the back a bit slower then the others. slowly our hands gets closer and closer, my heart starts racing and I can feel how suga slowly takes my hand in his. i let out a quiet gasp and our eyes meet, no words are needed and we stop at the side of the road to look at some beautiful art work from the locals. he stands behind me and I can feel his breath in my neck, I close my eyes and try to control myself. after a few minutes we walk back to the hotel and decide to meet back in the lobby in 1 hour. jimin and jungkook smiles at us and we are both blushing. we part and I get to my room, I change and put on some makeup before calling roomier vice for a bottle of wine. I pour me a glass and sits outside on the balcony just thinking. my head is spinning, whats happening why am I feeling like this. I know that when I get back to seoul I will go back to my company and he will go back to being a singer and we will part. the door suddenly opens.

I stand up and there he is, I look confused and he smiles i ask him "how did you get in" he blushes and looks at me "I asked them to let me in, i hope it was ok" I nod and smile "yes I guess so" we just stand there, looking at each other. "do you want some wine" i ask him and he nods walking up to me. i give him a glass and we look into each others eyes. his fingers touches my cheek, i breath heavily feeling the electricity in his touch. he walks closer to me and now he is so close. just centermeters away, I put my free hand on his chest looking up into his eyes, i smeel him , feel him and my fingers trace his neck, cheek and lips. I swallow and bite my lower lip, i put my forehead on his chest and i can feel the tears falling down my cheeks. his fingers thats wiping them away "why are you crying" I shake my head "I don't know its just hard" he pulls me closer "what is" i take a deep breath "I feel such a strong bond, its to much" he kisses me on my forhead "I know" I back a few steps and looks into his eyes "I don't want your career to be damaged" "I know" he looks at me sadly and caresses my cheek. after finishing our glasses of wine we walk to meet the others, they greet us and start teasing suga a bit but we just say that we met in the elevator. the others shakes their head jokingly. we walk to the restaurant and the whole night is filled with laughs and how good the food is.

suga looks at me asking me what i work with in seoul everyone's looking at me and I tell them I own a department store called sangojae and they all looks shocked at me and jimin takes my hand "I love that store" I laugh and jungkook takes his jacket "I always shop there" I nod and smile. under the table suga holds my hand and I squeezes his a bit, he smiles at me and we both blush a bit. they ask me if its true I got my own plane and I smile while nodding. I explain that the store was passed down from my parents to me and that they now spend their time in Sweden and I take care of everything in seoul. the night is young and we walk happily along the road, the sky starts to fill with lanters and we stop to watch them. suga next to me and he kisses my hand, I watch him while he is looking at the sky and I feel sad. "when are you going back so seoul" I ask him, he looks at me "2 days from now, how about you" I nod and smile "tomorrow was the plan" his smile fades away "cant you stay" I bite my lip "is that smart" I aske him "maybe not but I wish we could stay forever here" I laugh and nods "me to" I look up at the sky and I can feel his arms around my waist and his breath in my neck. "I want to stay here forever" I say and close my eyes putting my hand in his. "me to" he answers me "I will stay" I whisper to him, his grip tightens and we just stay there not saying anything for a while. I know the other members are looking at us but I'm in our own world and I never want to leave. i see jungkook talking some photos of us and suga laughs. Back at the hotel we sit down in the bar and drink some drinks while talking, one by one the members falls of and goes back to their rooms. at the end V me and Suga is left, together we get V to his room and then suga walks me to mine. i tell him goodnight and opens the door and when I walk inside he grab my hand and pulls me to his chest, our lips meet and we walk into my room closing the door. in the middle of the room we stand slowly kissing, his lips are soft and sweet.

my one hand on his chest holding in his shirt and the other hand in his. i can feel his free hand caressing my cheek, we pause and my breath is shaking and so is his i open my eyes and so does he. our lips barely touching i take my hand to his lips and my thumb caressing his lower lip. I pull him closer to me and once again our lips meet. carefully I let my tongue search for his, he gasps a bit but his meets mine and he leads me to the sofa. close to each other we sit dow not letting our lips part, he lays me back and I let my hands rest on his chest while looking into his eyes. his hand on my cheek and around my waist, he wipe away a tear from my cheek and he pulls me up. he holds me close from behind and I lean my back on his chest. my head on his chest and his hands around me, we look out the window just sitting there. "what happens now" I ask him "are you mine" he replies. everything stop, my minds blank, "do you want me to be" i ask him his reply comes fast "yes" I nod and he kisses my neck. "what will happen when we get back to seoul" I ask him, i can tell that he is thinking hard. I know its not easy for him because he in the public eyes so much "I don't want to sabotage anything for you" I tell him "I know and all I want to is to be with you" he tells me holding me closer, I nod "and thats all I want to" i assure him. in his arms I fall asleep but I can feel him carrying me to the bed after a bit, he lays me down and sits beside me while I fall back into sleep. "do you want me to stay" he asks me before I'm asleep and I nod still holding his hand. the last I see is his eyes looking into mine in the bed and him kissing my lips telling me to have sweet dreams. the sun shine on my face and I slowly wake up, so much that feels like a dream and I can feel my head hurting. I groan and that's when I notice him laying beside me. his pure skin and flawless features, I lay back down just watching him sleep. "if i could stay like this forever I would be happy" runs through my head. I walk up and sits down by the pool thats outside my room looking at the sunrise. I can feel his arms around me and I smile, his lips on my neck and I turn around and kisses his lips.

 

my eyes are so painful to open and my head is still tired from sleeping, I then wake up and when I open my eyes wide i realize it's all just been a dream