--------

The Idol and The Actor

Taeyong and Jaehyun have been together for almost a year and even though their professions are different they somehow made it work. Jaehyun who is an actor since his early teens and is well loved by eveyone , he's always seen as the good boy and never made any scandals. Taeyong on the other hand is an idol who's one of the rappers in the group SuperM, debuting late last year his group became big after the debut. Whenever Taeyong is on stage everyone seem to be scared of him and he doesn't understand why.

The two met during an award show where Jaehyun was an MC and Taeyong's group was nominated for an award. Jaehyun was the one to present them the award and later on they bumped into each other by the bathroom. Even before giving them the award Jaehyun has been eyeing on Taeyong, he couldn't believe such person existed. When they met up again at a coffee shop, completely by accident, he can't let it pass and asked for his number. And a month later the two officially started to go out but of course kept it a secret from the public.

Taeyong always had a hard time expressing his feelings that he got nicknamed 'Jack Frost' or the 'cold prince' and with that problem Jaehyun started to doubt their relationship, he felt that he was putting so much for this relationship. With their busy schedules Jaehyun's feelings started to drift away. Taeyong who is currently away for his gorup's tour is unaware of Jaehyun's feelings.

While on tour Taeyong on the other hand can't stop watching his boyfriend's drama, with the timezone difference it's impossible for them to even call each other, that they have to endure it till it's over. "Dude I know you love him but you literally watched that episode before we went to bed last night." Taeyong's friend Ten came up behind him.

"Look, I haven't seen him for a month and we've only video called twice so yeah I miss him." it's true that they haven't seen each other but in a few weeks he'll be able to see the younger soon.

While Taeyong can't stop thinking about the younger, Jaehyun is thinking how to end things with Taeyong. He doesn't want to hurt him and trying to find a middle ground where they can both agree. Taeyong will be arriving a few days before Jaehyun's birthday and with Valentines being on the same day he prepared something special for the younger. A few days after they landed in Korea Jaehyun asked Taeyong to meet him at the park where they had their first date. 

It was only 10pm and Taeyong arrived first, he sat on the bench holding a box and was obviously excited to see the younger. After a while Jaehyun arrived not too long, Taeyong gave him a hug and said that he missed him but before Taeyong could finish what he was saying Jaehyun cut him off. "Hyung, I think we should take a break....."

Silence surrounded the two and Jaehyun didn't find the courage to look at the older in the eyes but if he did he would've regretted it. Taeyong's well known big eyes started to fill up with tears but he tried to surpress it as much as he can, he didn't bother to ask why the younger wanted that but just agreed. "You're fine with that?"

"I can't force you to stay with me... I uuhhh this is for you, I won't be able to give this to you on your birthday since I'll be busy." Taeyong handed Jaehyun the box and was ready to turn around but the younger stopped him.

"Hyung I'm very sorry." Taeyong shook his head to indicate to Jaehyun that it's alright.

Weeks turned into months and Jaehyun slowly moved on, he started to hang out more and more and tried to get back on being in a relationship but not one lasted for more than a week. He wanted to reach out to the older but remembered that he was the one that broke it off. One day Jaehyun went to a cafe with his manager when the lady on tv mentioned Taeyong.

"SuperM Taeyong reported to be taking a break from future promotions due to health reasons."

For some reason that hurts Jaehyun's heart, he knows how much the older love performing and being on stage and knowing that he won't be able to perform he knows it'll break the older's heart.

---

The night Jaehyun broke up with him Taeyong went in a shutdown, he didn't want to bother s with his problems and didn't say a word for a little over a week. His memebers figured what happened and didn't press him about it. Taeyong's health declined and the members started to get worried.

"Hyung we'll leave now, will you be fine here by yourself?" the group is going to a dance practice for their new comeback.

"I'll be fine Mark, don't worry about me." the members went to dance practice and left Taeyong all by himself.

He the tv and Jaehyun's new drama came on, slowly but surely he's getting over the younger. He swtiched to a different channel and try to distract himself to something else.

---

Another few months passed and Jaehyun and his friend went to have dinner at a restaurant when they were sat down Jaehyun can see two people sitting on the booth laughing out loud and at first it bothered him but when he saw who it was his heart sank. Inside that dim light restaurant was Taeyong sitting across a guy that Jaehyun have not seen before, they seem to be having fun judging how they were laughing.

"Jaehyun-ah, stop staring they're gonna notice you."

"He looks happy Johnny hyung."

"Do you want to go to a different restaurant? And are you sure that's just not one of s?"

"No hyung it's fine and yeah I'm sure." the two ordered their food but Jaehyun can't help but steal galnces to the older.

After Taeyong got better his friend invited him to go out and have dinner, he never really have friends outside of his group so after meeting JR they had so much in common and Taeyong felt comfortable around him. When the two got done eating they headed towards the door when Taeyong caught Jaehyun's eyes from across the room. It was only for two seconds but for him it felt like minutes, JR grabbed his arm to stop him from hitting a chair he snapped back to reality and thanked JR for the help. The rest of Jaehyun's night though wasn't so good, all he could think about is seeing Taeyong with another person, he couldn't blame the older for moving on. It was all his fault after all.

Finishing up his drama he told his agency to not accept any upcoming ones since he wants to rest. He went down to Busan to visit his grandparents and while walking around he ran to a drama shoot and watched from afar when he saw a bunch of girls gathering and curiousity got the best of him that he wants to see who they are fan girling and who is starring in the drama. And at the second floor on the balcony there's two people taking pictures and he guessed the girls are there for them.

"Taeyong~! Doyoung~! You guys look good together!!"

"Taeyong hyung is here?" He looked up and the one wearing a beanie looked down to wave at the fans and Jaehyun looked happy for once thinking that the smile was intended for him. When he was still with Taeyong, the older never mentioned about other guys but now that the two separated Taeyong has been hanging out with people he have never met. Later that day the photos of the two spread like wild fire and reading the comments a lot of people seem to ship them together.

Before going to bed Jaehyun went through his phone and traces of Taeyong are still around, he never really went through his phone to delete the photos of the older, the older has always been good looking without even trying but his favorite ones are the one where the older was making funny faces. "I want him back...but does he want me back? You're dumb for what you did Jung Jaehyun." Jaehyun mimbled to himself.

---

Taeyong's schedule have been busy that he doesn't have time to think about other things other than performing well on stage and not making mistakes. After a full day of schedules he went to his favorite bakery to grab some pastries and when he pushed the door to go out and go back to the dorm he bumped at the one person he least expect to see. "Taeyong hyung..."

"Hey Jaehyun."

"Hyung can we please talk."

"Jaehyun there's nothing really to talk about." Taeyong walked passed Jaehyun but before he could walk far Jaehyun stopped him from his tracks.

"Hyung I still love you."

"You should've thought of that before breaking up with me Jung Jaehyun, like I said there's nothing else to talk about. What's done is done so goodbye." Taeyong didn't even turn around and continued walking. In his mind all he could think of is that did he do the right thing? The younger was his first love and he's been doing so good about not thinking about him but the moment he sees the younger he remembers every single thing they did together and that made him miss Jaehyun. He felt bad for ignoring but he has to move on, he's tired of being stuck in the past.

As for Jaehyun he's having a hard time getting lead roles, he knows he shouldn't complain but he's used to being the male lead. Almost every night he drinks and rarely goes out, he's still a celebrity and won't humiliate himself out in public. Just like any other night he's sitting on his couch and channel surfing when the music show came on and it was a re-run on ealier's show. Jaehyun saw Taeyong's group name on the side and that they will be performing next, his hand somehow sat the remote control down not wanting to change the channel. When SuperM was introduced to perform next he sat up and he was at the edge of his seat when he saw Taeyong.

"Hyung, I miss you." he doesn't know if it's the alcohol talking or his actual feelings. Once the performance ended he shut off the tv and went to bed, throughout the night he was thinking of ways to get Taeyong back.

---

One night Jaehyun's friend invited him to go to a club, he didn't feel like mingling so he just downed a lot of shots. He doesn't know how many shots it was that he got into a fight with a guy and got dragged outside and all he could remember he was in the back of the club looking down on the ground like a child being scolded by his parents. "Jaehyun-ah what has gotten into you? You weren't like this."

That voice sobered him and he looked up seeing a thin silhouette, that person's face is full of worries and he hates himself for being the reason why that person is worried. "Hyung?"

"Come on, let's take you home before your pictures get online." Taeyong dragged him by the arm and into a taxi. Jaehyun couldn't believe he's sitting right beside Taeyong right now.

Taeyong's cousin invited him to go clubbing for her birthday but when they got there a fight started, him and his cousin was about to leave when he recognized the other person that was in a fight. He apologized to his cousin and found Jaehyun's friend trying to drag Jaehyun out of that fight. "I'll take him home."

Taeyong had to help Jaehyun get on the elevator and into his apartment. They stumbled here and there but successfully got inside. Taeyong has never been in Jaehyun's place so he didn't know where the rooms are, once he found Jaehyun's bedroom he flopped the younger on the bed and grabbed a glass of water and some pain reliever. He was about to go back to the front door when Jaehyun grabbed his arm and mumbled. "Jaehyun get some rest, I'll get going now."

"Hyung please let's talk."

"You're not in your right mind right now."

"Please give me another chance, I promise I won't mess it up, I promise I'll make you happy."

"Jaehyun just stop."

"Why did you agree when we broke up then? Why didn't you fight when you still wanted us to be together?"

"Don't turn this on me Jung Jaehyun and the reason why I didn't fight for us is because if you no longer had feelings for me I can't force you to love me."

Jaehyun didn't know what to say, he got up and hugged the older. Even though Taeyong wanted to push Jaehyun away but his body isn't listening, with Jaehyun so close to him he can smell his cologne that he misses. For some reason Taeyong started to tear up, he can no longer hold his feelings he thought that phase was over but obviously isn't. Jaehyun heard Taeyong sniffling which made him pulled back and looked at Taeyong. "Hyung are you okay?"

"I didn't want us to break up, I wanted us to stay together but I thought you got bored of me so that's why you broke up with me."

"I thought I needed something new in my life but that was the worst mistake I ever made."

"What are we gonna do Jaehyun-ah, we should be moving on from each other."

"Hyung I don't want that I want to be with you again, I want us to be together again." Jaehyun grabbed both of Taeyong's hands basically begging. Taeyong has never seen the younger act like this.

"Jaehyun I just don't want to get hurt like that again."

"I promise I won't ever hurt you again hyung, please give me another chance."

"This isn't like you Jae, you always come off as the cool and calm guy."

"You're the only one that will ever see me like this hyung I never even acted like this in front of my parents...and you called me 'Jae', I miss that." Jaehyun smiled just hearing that nickname.

"Should we get back together? Will it be worth it?"

"I'll make sure every second will be worth it hyung, I promise you that."

"Ughhh I think I'm making a rash decision here but I do want to be with you again."

"Really hyung?" Jaehyun was over the moon, he lifted Taeyong and twriled around cause of happiness, he put him down and cupped the older's cheeks and gave him a peck on the forehead.

"I promise you from this day on I will make you the happiest person, I'll give you every love I have."

"You're starting to get cheesy Jung Jaehyun."

Taeyong doesn't know how long he has been in Jaehyun's place but he has no intention of leaving then again Jaehyun did ask him if he would stay the night. Then night came, the two spent time sticking to each other due to them missing one another. The two never thought being in this positon again, holding the other in each others arms amd ended up falling asleep.

Taeyong woke up the next day not on the couch but on the bed, he panicked a bit and got out of the room to look for the younger. He found Jaehyun in the kitchen cooking something, he walked up to the younger to see what he was cooking. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could've helped you."

"Good morning hyung, I wanted you to get as much sleep thinking you'll have a schedule today."

"I do have dance practice in the afternoon so thank you for the breakfast." Jaehyun went up to Taeyong and gave him a good morning kiss, like the two never broke up. 

"I can get used to waking up with you right beside me hyung."

"This is the first time we slept together in the same bed, aren't you saying that way too early?"

Jaehyun drove Taeyong to his company for the dance practice, he used his own private car so no one would know that he visited the older's company. When Taeyong walked in to the studio with all 6 of s giving him that look 'Where have you been?'. He went to the side putting his accessories away. "Taeyong-ah where were you last night? Baekhyun hyung was getting mad that you weren't answering your phone."

"Ten let's talk about this later."

"That's not the shirt you were wearing last night, who's is that?....Don't tell me..."

"I uhhh....yes it's his. I'll seriously tell you all about it tonight."

"I can't believe you." Ten seen every phase Taeyong went through when Jaehyun broke up with him. He hated seeing his best friend go through that.

After a long day of practice Ten pulled Taeyong in his room and made him tell what exactly happened. Hearing every single thing that happened Ten shook and dropped his head. "So that means you two are back together?"

"Yeah, I don't know Ten, I really want to be with him and I understand he hurt me and if he does the same thing again then I'll understand that it's my fault."

---

A little over a year passed and the two are still going strong, Taeyong's group memebers does help them if the two go on dates or if Taeyong sleeps over at Jaehyun's. Whenever the two would be in Jaehyun's place they would just cook together and cuddle on the couch watching a show or a movie. "Babe? Are you going to watch the show tomorrow?"

"Of course! You said you're nominated." Jaehyun will be on the award show tomorrow night and he wanted Taeyong to go but it will be too obvious if they went together.

"I really wish you can be there in person hyung."

"I'll be practicing for a different award show, and what am I going to do on an award show for actors?"

The next night Jaehyun got ready for the show and texted Taeyong throughout the night till it was time for the awards. Taeyong said him and s are watching it from their phones.

The MC award the nominees for 'the best actor' and when they opened the envelope to announce the winner, they paused for a few seconds and smiled. "The best actor award goes to......Jung Jaehyun! Congratulations!"

Jaehyun walked up to the stage to recieve his award and the MCs told him to make a speech. "I really didn't expect to win this, I uhh...want to say thank you to the directors and staff from the drama, the staff from my company and also to my fans, my parents thank you so much and lastly I ummm...thank you to my most loving and supporting boyfriend. I love you hyung." When Jaehyun finished his speech and gasp can be heard from every corner of the stadium and Jaehyun looked at the camera and smiled.

At that same moment Taeyong was watching on his phone and when Jaehyun ended his speech all of s looked at him and obviously he looked scared, he couldn't believe Jaehyun just did that. They did talk about putting their relationship out in public but with people not wanting their favorite idol/actors to be with someone scares them so they put that thought in the back of their head.

Later that night when Jaehyun got home he looked at his phone and there's a bunch of missed calls from his manager, company, parents and from Taeyong. Before anyone else he called Taeyong first, he's scared of what the older will say. "Jung Jaehyun! What were you thinking?"

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't tell you..."

"So what's gonna happen now? What did your company say?"

"I didn't talk to them yet but I'll for sure going to talk to them tomorrow morning."

"Should I tell my company too."

"Let me talk to them first."

The next morning Jaehyun was already expected to be at the company and outside the building so many paparazzi and reporters are waiting for the explanation Jaehyun caused last night. Taeyong said he's ready to reveal their relationship so Jaehyun's company talked to Taeyong's to confirm. They don't know how the public will react but Jaehyun is ready for the consequences that will come after revealing everything.

The next morning the headlines about their relationship came out and everyone was going crazy, most of his fans supports him but some hated it. He called Taeyong and the older sounded scared and Jaehyun wanted to see him, to comfort him and himself. Taeyong's manager drove him to Jaehyun's place without being noticed and once Taeyong got inside Jaehyun's place the two hugged, both surprised and scared.

---

A year passed and the heat started to simmer down, people supported the two, Jaehyun never regretted what he did in that award show and they did gain some new fans for calling them brave for telling the public about their relationship. Taeyong as usual spends the time at Jaehyun's place while Jaehyun went on a bit of break from work and love waking up next to Taeyong, he can never get tired of seeing the older's face every morning. He also discovered that Taeyong is a great cook.

"Hyung why don't you just move in?" Jaehyun woke up with Taeyong already cooking breakfast. Taeyong just got back from filming something in a different country. The younger stood behind Taeyong wrapping his arms around the older's waist, he can never get enough of Lee Taeyong.

"Jae why don't you set up the table or we won't be able to eat if you keep touching me like that." Jaehyun let the older go and Taeyong a quick kiss on the cheek.

"How was Ukraine hyung, did you guys have fun?...Did someone flirt with you this time?"

"Oh come on Jae that was one time." Jaehyun is referring to when Taeyong and his gorup were in L.A. for a schedule and the crew film the memebers going around L.A. and in that video a random guy in the street flirted with Taeyong and the older kindly rejected that stranger.

"Should I just quit my job and sign up to be your bodyguard?"

"Jung Jaehyun don't be stupid...that guy was kind of hot though." Taeyong whispered the last part but still loud enough for Jaehyun to hear just to , ever since the two got back together the younger seem to be much more jealous to every guy that goes up and talk to Taeyong.

"What did you say? Babe, baby. Don't tell me you're thinking about that guy."

"Nothing, I didn't say anything. No one can ever replace you, you know that."

"Better be or I'll go to your parents and ask for your hand in marriage right away." Jaehyun tends to pull out the marriage card when Taeyong teases him using other guys, the two have talked briefly about getting married but wants to focus on work as of now.

Jaehyun is currently working on a drama and Taeyong is gearing up for another tour, the two will be away from each other for months and for the older he's a bit traumatized since it was a moment like this when Jaehyun slowly lost feelings for him. The younger on the other hand reassured him that that won't be happening. Before Taeyong could leave Jaehyun gave him a promise ring and a similar one for himself which he wore every day, he also made it clear that he was taken and so was the older.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

-Is this the best story I've done?...No.

-This story was written cause I was bored.

-If there's any mistakes...I'll fix it later