END

you got nothing to worry about, baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi just got back from one of her schedule again at Tapaha, a studio she grew to love. She would sometimes go there during her free time, with or without Irene, to learn new dances or simply resharpen the moves she had learned before so they wouldn’t go out of her forgetful brain.

 

Hectic schedules would mess with her head once in a while.

 

Seulgi was there to teach the choreography for Naughty, her and Irene’s recent release. It was fun, teaching people the choreography to Red Velvet’s song is always something that Seulgi truly enjoys. Not to mention that she’s really good at laying out the steps, making it easy for people to follow.

 

So, yeah, she had fun alright. She didn’t even realized that she was tired from attending the schedules before until she got into the car to go back to their dorm. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she barely ate anything today as well.

 

Seulgi walked sluggishly towards the door, patting her stomach every now and then when it cried. “I’ll just have a cup of ramen” she mumbles to herself, thinking it’s already too late to go out again. Or lazy.

 

She wasn’t looking straight when she opened the door, but she was careful and tried to avoid making any sound as she did. Irene must be sleeping by now, she didn’t want to wake her up because the latter really needs to rest as much and waking her up was the last thing she wanted to do.

 

The mere thought of her girlfriend’s sleeping face manage to bring a huge thin-lipped smile on her face even in her tired state. If anyone was looking at her at the moment, they would think she’s drunk. By alcohol or love, whichever comes first.

 

Oh, but someone is indeed watching her, quietly with her arms crossed.

 

As soon as the door shuts, Seulgi involuntarily let out a tiny giggle. That broke the silence. She almost jumped when she hears an audible hmmm.

 

Seulgi froze, eyes immediately wide open. , is someone in here- IS IT A BURGLAR??? IT’S FROM MY BEHIND, IM IN DISADVANT-

 

“Seulgi.”

 

Huh. The burglar sounds like someone I know.

 

“Seulgi.”

 

The bear slowly turns around, lifting her shoulders a bit higher as to prepare herself from whatever the burglar’s next move is.

 

Wait a damn minute. How does the burglar know her name-

 

Except it’s not a burglar. It’s the girl who made her smile a minute ago. “Hyun! God, you scared me. Wait why aren’t you asleep yet? it’s so late!”

 

Irene hums, raising a brow. Eh?

 

Normally, Irene would skip her way into Seulgi’s arm and give her light kisses (or heavy when she misses her extra more). She looks pissed, Seulgi can’t help but gulp. Oh no, what did she do this time.

 

“seems like you had fun?” her expression is still hard and unmoving.

 

“uh, uhm, y-yeah, of course!” Seulgi smiles awkwardly. “babe what’s wrong?” she’s asks worriedly because Irene is now frowning.

 

“hey, I’m not lying, I did have fun! Y’know I love teaching people how to dance, right?” Seulgi couldn’t see what’s wrong in there but it won’t hurt to make it clear, right?

 

“oh yeah? I can tell” huh? “the other girls from Instagram there looked like they were having fun as well.” oh.

 

With that, the bear’s face turns soft. She almost wanted to laugh at how cute her girlfriend is all pouting, cheeks puffed and not looking to the side instead of straight to Seulgi’s loving ones.

 

“baby…” that almost broke Irene, she’s always so weak for the endearments Seulgi decided for her. The corner of her lips almost tugging when Seulgi came closer to hug her, her arms loosely wrapped around her waist. “is my baby jealous?”

 

“hmp!” damn cute. Seulgi bit her lips, trying not to laugh out loud when Irene walked away, stomping like a baby to the kitchen. Jealous or not, she would never forget to let her baby bear drink after looking tired. The latter following her from behind after leaving her bag at the couch.

 

“you’re so adorable, you know that?” she leans her back on the counter next to Irene as she grabs pours a glass of water before handling it to Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter