BTS Farted on All da Haterz

Dumb Stray Kids Fanfiction That You Should Never Read
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I actually don't like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all."

-Kanye West

Note: There's a little bit of blood mentioned in this chapter, so oof.

Once upon a time BTS existed in the void. They thought of past troubles and failure, and pondered their entire nonexistence. Images of seven dragons and cats flashed through their minds, and they couldn't help but cringe.

Rap Monster broke the silence by saying "Is any of this real?", and then, once again, silence. Complete and utter silence.

"Rap Monster?" It was Jin who asked. "I had this thought. What if our universe has been destroyed and has gone through the dark portal? What if we are to experience the birth of a new and more advanced universe?"

What Jin had said was deep, but probably true. What if he was right, and none of this was real? RM wanted to agree with him, and he did, but was afraid to be.

J-Hope all of a sudden popped into nonexistence. "I think Jin might be right. There's been so much stuff falling from the sky lately. Not to mention the Tokoyo incident."

RM flinched as he remembered Tokoyo falling through the sky, burning with nobody to put out the flames. And not soon after, Godzilla fell from the sky, shrieking and roaring. He remembered the very moment when his roar broke the void's odd silence, and how they all thought they would meet their second death.

"If Jin is right," RM blurted, "then we really are dead." He sighed.

"Well hey, at least those seven oddballs aren't here to bother us," Jin said to lighten the mood.

RM still felt uncomfortable. J-Hope put his arm around RM as an attempt to make him feel better and make him look at the positive. It wasn't helping.

"Guys, just because they disappeared doesn't mean they're gone." RM sighed once again. "I wish Sorgafn were here..." He trailed off.

J-Hope wrapped his other arm around RM and gave him a full-fledged hug. "Thanks," RM said, hugging J-Hope back. Jin joind in on the hugging and formed a group hug.

Me: "Hahaha I don't regret anything about this!" >:D

Jungkook all of a sudden appeared and his face looked confused (image shown above). "Who just said that??" He asked, letting out some air.

"Ewwwwwww, who just farted?" Asked Jin.

Everyone stared at Jin, and they all chanted "Whoever smelt it dealt it~" over and over so many thimes that it could drive a man insane. (Women would just get up and leave.)

"Hfjwiivhwi," said V. Everyone was beginning to appear randomly. After V had popped up, Suga appeared out of nowhere and hugged him very overdramatically. They then made out in front of everyone. (In case you're wondering, Suga and V got shipped in one of my previous fanfictions, BTS Gets Destroyed by Moonwatcher's Sonas, the third book in the Moonsona Series.)

"Yuck. Just yuck," said Jimin, who was the last member to pop up. He wasn't at all disgusted at the fact that they were being overly gay, but at the fact that they had made out and everyone saw them being all romantic and poopoo.

"Leave us alone, ya big booty-head," said V telepathically.

I didn't say you had to stop, geez. But you could at least do it somewhere else? Maybe somewhere where everybody didn't have to see you being all loving-whatever? Jimin kept these words to himself, although V read his mind.

"But we want the world to see how much we love each other," V replied, once again telepathically.

You should really stop, Jimin thought. It's kinda gross to make out in front of five other people - even people you know - and expect them to be all happy and not at all grossed out.

V sighed. He knew Jimin was right, but didn't want to admit it. Meanwhile, he was still making out with Suga. He couldn't push him away. He just couldn't. Not now, not ever.

The other five decided to look away as V and Suga were being all hot and stuff. RM found himself thinking about lonliness. Suga had V, J-Hope had Jimin, Jungkook had Jin, but he was left with no one. (Once again, referencing BTS Gets Destroyed by Moonwatcher's Sonas.)

RM didn't let himself get sad over something that was rather unimportant. After all, his fellow members were still his friends, and always would be. (#friendship for the win!!) However, RM still found himself frowning, kind of in a stage four ot of ten getting ready to cry his off. Your friends still love you, he reminded himself, feeling slightly happier. But at the very worst time, Jimin saw RM's sad bootyface and gave him a hug. (I think I like talking about hugs too much... Nah. I'm totally not depressed...)

"What's wrong, RM?" Jimin asked. His eyes were full of concern but also the friendship type of love because why not. Though it wasn't like they were boyfriends or anything, he still cared for him deeply and would do anything for him.

"Nothing's wrong, Jimin," said RM. "I was just thinking about... stuff."

"What type of 'stuff' are we talking about here?" Something you can tell me?" Jimin wanted to know what the heck was going on so he could find the best way to help his friend.

"No, not really," RM replied. "I'd really rather tell you in private..."

J-Hope looked at Rap Monster funny. Is he trying to steal Jimin from me? How dare he!

RM noticed J-Hope looking at him and mouthed the words "I'm not". J-Hope mouthed the words "All right", but RM could tell he was definitely keeping an eye on him. He really didn't blame him though. The situation, as he assumed, would look rather suspicious to other people.

"Should we leave?" Asked Jimin. "Because I'd like to hear what you want to say."

"Let's go," said RM. J-Hope was still staring deep into their souls and saw that they had greatly sinned-

I should really stop.

Jimin and RM teleporred far, far away. So far, in fact, that they shouldn't even be heard by the others in the silent hush of the void.

"So what did you wand to tell me?" Asked Jimin, his eyes now full of curiousity.

RM inhaled deeply, and told Jimin everything about how he had nobody to love and everything else that was running through his mind at the time.

"Rap Monster, I still love you," Jimin said supportively. And he meant it, too.

RM noticed how Jimin was looking at him. He was entranced by his appearance. But he has J-Hope, he thought. I never said I needed a boyfriend to be happy.

All of a sudden and out of the blue, Jimin kissed RM. The feeling of their lips touching just wasn't right. What was J-Hope going to think? And more importantly, who was Jimin going to choose? Him or J-Hope? Please don't make this bad, RM thought. Stop. Stop. Please. Just stop.

RM realized that he was only thinking his words, and he pushed Jimin away quickly.

"What was that for?!" Jimin basically shrieked.

"I thought you liked J-Hope!" RM shouted.

"But you said-"

"I don't need a boyfriend to be happy," RM said, cutting Jimin off. "I only said I wanted one. There's a difference."

A look of guilt spread across Jimin's face. "I'm sorry I just-" Jimin trailed off.

"I'll forgive you, just don't assume next time," said RM, trying to hold back his anger. He wanted to scream and shout at Jimin, but couldn't. It wouldn't be good for either of them.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Asked Jimin. He didn't wait for RM to repl

Please log in to read the full chapter