Fin.

Rainy Night

RAINY NIGHT

This is some kind of domesticau since I wanted to try it so yeah ^_^

Anyways Enjoy ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

-----------

With a heavy sigh, Mina closed the window and yank the curtain to avoid getting her floor wet from the heavy rain. A loud thunder also roars through her fancy condo unit every now and then. It seems like the rain doesn't have any intention to stop. 

The Penguin decided to take a warm shower and wear her most comfy clothes to enjoy the rest of her night watching some superhero movies before lulling herself to sleep. 

Mina was in the midst of choosing a good movie for the night when a doorbell interrupted her. Placing the remote at the side of the couch, Mina makes her way to the door curious on who could it be since she wasn't expecting anyone tonight. 

Peeking at the small round object on her door to see who it was, Mina immediately open the door upon seeing Chaeyoung soaked by the rain. The cub was only wearing an oversized shirt in pair with jeans and white pair of shoes. She was shivering from the cold. 

"I'm s-sorry Minari, p-please don't be upset anymore. " Chaeyoung spoke her voice was hoarse and shaky due to the cold. Mina sigh and immediately pull Chaeyoung inside the unit. She left for a while to get the younger some clothes and fresh towel since she'll get sick if she remains with that condition a bit more.

"Go take a shower and change your clothes. " Mina said with a bit authority. Chaeyoung was about to open to say some objection but Mina beat her to it. 

"We'll talk after that. " And with that Chaeyoung let out a sigh of defeat and make her way to the penguin's bathroom. 

To make it short, Mina was a little upset because Chaeyoung was always busy. Sure Mina understand that she's working really hard for her studies since she herself was doing the same, but the penguin became upset when Chaeyoung didn't even visit her yesterday  even though she's aware that Mina was expecting her every friday for their movie night. 

It was the only time they have to see each other since they are really busy but Chaeyoung didn't go and also without leaving even a single text or call to say that she could'nt make it. That's why when Chaeyoung text her this morning Mina didn't replied to any of those and even rejects her calls. That explains why Chaeyoung was here right now. 

The bathroom door open and Chaeyoung hesitantly sit beside Mina while drying her hair using the towel. With a little distance the cub stare at Mina but Mina refused to do the same. It wasn't because about yesterday that she was upset  but she was now upset because Chaeyoung let herself get soaked by the rain. 

Mina hated herself right now for being soft-hearted towards her girlfriend. Even though she was really upset on Chaeyoung ,after seeing her soaked by the rain a few minutes ago her heart already softened and just wanted to feel Chaeyoung's arm around her right now. 

"Baby? " Chaeyoung scooted closer and held Mina's hand wanting Mina to look at her, it was a successful move since the penguin was now have her eyes on the cub.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday, I was really really tired and sleepy after doing alot of school works that I haven't realized the time and I fell asleep doing my last homework, that's why I didn't get the chance to text or call you. " Chaeyoung explain not leaving her gaze to the penguin, genuinely sorry for what she did. 

There was a long pause before Mina sighed and pull Chaeyoung into her embrace. She can't control it anymore,  she really missed the cub so much and just wanted to feel her warmth right now. 

"This is so unfair,  I can't be angry anymore if your this cute. " She half whined making Chaeyoung let out a sigh of relief. 

"So,  are we good now? " Chaeyoung release the hug and look at Mina with pleading eyes. 
"Not quite, I want cuddles. " Mina said pouting making the cub chuckles. 

"Of course but first let me make us some hot chocolate, consider it as a bribe for making you upset." She jokingly said and makes her way to the kitchen but Mina followed her almost immediately not wanting to be far away from her even just for a bit. 

"Baby,  please move a bit.  This is really hard. " Chaeyoung patted Mina's arm around her waist.  Mina was hugging her from the back really tight that it was really hard to move.

"Nooooo" Mina was acting like a real baby right now but Chaeyoung just smile, she didn't mind since she also missed Mina so much. 

After having a hard time because of the clinging penguin.  Chaeyoung manage to finish making their hot chocolate. With their intertwined hands and hot chocolate on their other hand.  They make their way to the living room.

With their legs tangled on the couch, Chaeyoung have her arms around Mina and Mina was resting her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder smelling her scent. From time to time the cub would kiss her girl's temple since she knows how much Mina love it. 

The rain was still pouring really hard outside so their hugs tighten even more because of the cold. 

"Minari. " Chaeyoung whispered making Mina look at her but only to be welcome by a warm lips on her own. Mina wasn't expecting it but she melted into the kiss, Chaeyoung pulled her closer to deepen the kiss running her tounge on Mina's mouth, Mina open to welcome her and Chaeyoung waste no time on tasting her. 

They parted a bit panting before Mina pulls the cub for another kiss, by now Mina was already sitting on Chaeyoung's lap hands playing the cub's short hair,  while chaeyoung's hand found it's way inside Mina's shirt caressing her back. 

After a good minutes of making out the two found themselves laying on the couch with Chaeyoung spooning her penguin and smelling her hair. 

"I missed you, I'm sorry for being always busy. " Chaeyoung whispered.

"I missed you too, let's just enjoy this moment. " Mina replied so Chaeyoung hug her tighter. They exchange 'I love you's' before finally calling it a night and sleep takes over them. 

---------------