rain ain't too cold when you're around

rain ain't too cold when you're around
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seungwan felt the bed dip, the blanket draped around her torso lift and a pair of arms snake around her waist. She felt the cold tip of a nose press against her nape, and shudder went down her arms.

 

"Cold?" she asked, the body pressed behind her,  a hum and an incoherent jumble of words was all she heard.

 

"What?" she asked again, turning around to hold the body that's warming up to her own.

 

"It was raining real hard outside, I just want a cuddle," Joohyun answered, burrying her face on the crook of Seungwan's neck.

 

"Didn't I packed you an extra jacket?"

 


"Yeah, but it got wet when the umbrella almost slipped in my hand," Joohyun mumbled, voice making heat pool in her stomach, she hummed in reply while rubbing Joohyun's exposed arms.

 

"I saw your post, by the way," Seunwan said, mentioning the Joohyun's IG story of their debut anniversary.

 

"Seulgi and Joy posted, too. They tagged us," she mumbled in reply, eyes closed ready to succumbed her tired body to sleep.

 

"Yeah, I saw that too. I left them a message already."


The rain pelted harder outside, cold seeping despite the protection of their apartment. Joohyun hates the cold, it makes it hard for her to think. She could feel her toes growing cold despite the heater on and the warmth of the blanket draped around them.


But if there's one thing she loved about the cold weather; it's that she could stick her body so close to Seungwan. 


But she always does that.


Be it rain or shine.


She tangled her legs to Seungwan's own, body almost draped over the latter. The hands rubbing on her arms now held her waist, she felt lips imprint a kiss on

Please log in to read the full chapter