Don't Gonna Get Us..

Don't Wanna Try

Ough.. why im always late at updating? Whaeyo? because i just enjoying read others author story..
im such displeased with my writing skill.. why im like this? 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

>>Previous chap

 

Wooyoung now more lifely than before. He has been move in at the lively apartement with his new friend exept for Junsu who was his bestfriend since a long time. So happy than before. But in certain time he still think about Nichkhun. And still dream about Nichkhun.

"Wooyoung-ah what are you doing?"

"I just crave our name. Look!"

Woo showed a "Khun <3 Woo" engraving on the sand. (yeah, they're at beach). A smile form on Nichkhun  lips. Nichkhun look up at Woo who staring at him. They lock eye contact an about minute.

"Wooyoung-ah~ saranghae"

When Wooyoung should renspons with those sweet words. There is a sound that was very annoying.

"KRIIIIIIIIIIINGGG~"

", why you make sound like that? this is disturbing"

Woo wake from his nice dreamland. And find the alarm clock ring in such an annoying way. Woo know how annoying it, so he get up and switch it off.

"OH! What im dreaming just now? Khun? Ugh.. Why im being like this again?"

"Wooyoung, don't mind don't mi-"

"But i've missed him so much. Why so difficult for me to push him away from my mind?"

"Am i those missed so much through im dreaming about him everytime i fell asleep?"

"Aish.. think other thing - think other thing"

"Owh.. the alarm just rang so its mean-"

"OH MY GOD"

Wooyoung quickly take a bath, quick dressed, and quick breakfast. So he won't to be late at dance practice. He quickly drive himself to studio without seeing left or right just straight to studio.

"Oh Woo. You here."

"Yes. Am i not late Junho?"

Wooyoung always ask like that when he got his morning like earlier today. He always afraid he missed some of dance move if he late.

"No Woo. You aren't. Dont worry we still waiting for someone else "

"Someone else? i see all of us are here. Do we have a new partner?"

"Yes. Jinyoung hyung talk us that this person will join in our group"

"You know him?"

"Ani. All of us don't know him. Jinyoung hyung just say that he from Thailand"

"Thailand? a foreign?"

"I don't know. Jinyoung not say much about him. Oh.. i remember something. His name is Nik- Nich.. aish Nich .. ahh.. it so difficult to spell his name"

"Nik- what"

They conversation interupted by someone knock the door. Chansung up to those someone and greeted the person with "anyeong" and lightly bow.

"Anyeong.. welcome to 2PM~"

Wooyoung jaw dropped by the person sight. His mouth is mumble something.

"Nichkhun.."

Nichkhun bow to everyone. When he saw Woo, his eyes seemed shocked too. But he atleast bow to him too.

"Anyeong everyone my name is Nichkhun Horvejkul. Shortly you can call me khun. 

Im move in from Thai to Korea to join in this group. Please be nice to me :)"

"Nice to meet you too Nichkhun. Btw im Taecyeon. This is Junsu. The guy who greet you at first place was Chansung. Overthere is Junho. And.. "

Taec introduce everyone and their shaking hand.

"This is Wooyoung"

At first Wooyoung was hesitate to shake Nichkhun hand and so did Nichkhun. But instead they shook their hand awkwardly while look at eachther and smile awkwardly too. They keep shaking hand for a good a minute until Junsu separate they hands.

"Stop guys. Don't waste your time just for shaking-shaking hand. We have a lot to do."

Woo and Khun can't help but a little bit blushing and they flying with their thought.

 

=FLASHBACK=

 

"Grandma~ you can't do this to us.."

 Victoria beg to Nichkhun's grandma to not let Khun go to Korea.

"Aigoo.. this girl. I want Nichkhun to be an artist. I really love Rain you know? 

Because of this i want him to move in Korea and become artist. You don't have a reason to against my plan."

Says Nichkhun's grandma mockingly.

People knows that Nichkhun's Grandma is the one who displeased with Nichkhun wedding beside Wooyoung of course. Nichkhun's grandma like Wooyoung more than Victoria. So it's not suprised if Nichkhun's grandma try to bring Nichkhun back to Wooyoung with those reasons, she fans from Rain. She thinks that reason will strong enough to make Victoria stop begging.

"Grandma~ you want me to Wh- What? "

"Shh.. hear me first."

"O-Okay. Go ahead."

"You still loves Wooyoung right?"

"Uh grandma~"

Nichkhun suprised by the name

"Shh~ just say yes. I know you"

"Ye- Yes"

"So go to Korea."

"But Grandma, If Appa and Omma find it?"

"Ah, this kid. Don't be pretend you not know me. I've been preparing all"

"Okay. I believe you. So what the plan?"

"You know Park Jin Young right?"

 Khun just nodded.  

"Go to him. I already tell him if you're all ready to become an artist. You will get into the groupband named 2PM.

And Wooyoung will in those group too"

"Woah, Grandma you jenius"

"kekeke. But you've to be a good artist too. i want you to become artist like Rain"

"Okay. What about Victoria?"

"Aish... you still thinking on her? i told you i have prepared all include Victoria”

"Ah~ gomawoyo Grandma~ You are the best."

"You too. Okay . Now pack yourself and leave"

"Ne~"

=END FLASBACK=

=Woo POV=

Chansung got the door and when i see the sight of that someone my eyes got a little bit wider and my mouth a little crack open.

"Nichkhun.."

There are he is standing nerveousness like he is also shocked too to see my face, again.

Taecyeon introduced everyone and come my turn to shake his hand, my heart beat faster. I try my best to smile to not make everyone put a suspicious to my nervousness but it comeout worst. We are shaking hand a little longer. Maybe Nichkhun feel same way with me. We missed each other.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



#Hoho.. everyone.. how is this? please don't blame me with my bad English.
i think i just need you enjoying it and give me some advice or else? :D

See you.. i will try to not late to updating, again.


Cr. Picture : Khunyoung tumblr