Home

2031

It was the New Year's Eve. The six members of INFINITE held a three day concert to welcome 2031 with Inspirits. They performed for two to three hours for three days. It was the last day. The members were tired, but they did not show it. They were all smiles and still gave their best because the most important thing for them is to make their fans happy. Inspirits were grateful for being given the chance to spend the New Year with their favorite idol group. The fanchants were so loud, they sang along and laughed with the members. Towards the end of the concert, just a few minutes before the clock struck midnight, they presented a surprise tribute for the six members. They compiled all the special moments in the group's entire career. Woohyun started tearing up, seeing on the screen all the hardships they had to go through and how they were able to overcome them. By the time they were counting down to New Year, everyone was crying. It was such a special moment shared between INFINITE and Inspirits. Sunggyu thanked the fans for growing and staying with the group. Dongwoo was not able to say anything because he was crying so hard. All Myungsoo could do was to utter the words, "Thank you, Inspirit" and bow to them for one full minute. Sungyeol and Sungjong followed suit. Inspirits were a mess as they cried and cheered for the group, promising that they'll always stay. When the concert ended, Inspirits were reminded just how much INFINITE values and cherishes them, and they knew that they stanned the right group. They knew deep inside their hearts that they'll be supporting all the members until their last breath, no matter what. What they did not know was: Someone was watching backstage. Someone who also wanted to welcome the New Year with the members and the fans. INFINITE's seventh member. Hoya.

It's been a long time, but he's finally home. He left the group thirteen years ago. But he never really left, did he?