Michaeng- Hometown Report

Hometown Report
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hometown report

Okay, so after I've watched the first episode of hometown report and being slightly dissapointed for not clearly seeing the part of Mina back hugging Chaeyoung I decided to create a side story of it ^.^ .

Kekeke.... Enjoy (≧∇≦)

---------------

"Wahhh !" A high-pitch sound followed by little giggle escape Sana's mouth when she nearly fell on the mud filled ground while trying her best to follow the instruction on planting rice (not sure on this one but it looks like rice so yeah XD).

The other member seems doing good on their own specially Jeongyeon who seems to be a fast learner and have an outgoing personality when it comes to helping other people's work.

Chaeyoung who happens to steal a glance at Mina suppress a smile seeing her girl trying to stand on the mud but she seems struggling.  What to do? Mina never really like going outside and preferred staying at home,  though she's starting to change that lifestyle as a promise to her members a few years ago on one of the radio shows they have been guest to.

Although having this urge to help the penguin, Chaeyoung chose not to, it's the safest way since their not so 'little' ship fandom and other fans are already suspecting their relationship. JYP and the managers already talked both of them out about this issue. That's how they ended up being always five feet apart or even far away from each other whenever twice made an appearance.

After series of giggles, little talks and singing while planting, it finally ended and the group decided to eat lunch.

"You okay? " The cub ask Mina in a whisper when they happens to sit beside each other and place a hand on the Penguin's knee..silently thanking the table for hiding the small gesture.

"Yeah, it's actually fun" Mina softly whispered as a reply and reciprocate the gesture by ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter