First Day in Seoul High

BoyHater+A Boy=Together or Just Friends?

--6 am--

~Shana's POV~

Alright, Shana stay calm. You don't want to look like a shy freak when you get in. But I am!!! Here I am, infront of the Seoul High gates. Dongwoon oppa is beside me, holding me close. He knows whenever I'm like shy or sad or mad or just plainly in a mood. Or when I'm heart broken. 

I shrug off the glimpse of my past. I hate to think of it now. I especially don't want to think of him. I sighed. Dongwoon oppa whispered in my ear, "Come on, this is your exciting day. Stop thinking about him now." I was like, is he a fortune teller or what? I mean, he always knows what mood I am in, if I'm thinking about him, and more. 

I smiled at him. I am so thankful he's my bro. He elbowed his way through the crowd with people staring at me who is in his other arm. Held close. Then we saw a group of girls, huddled together as if in a discussion. One of them, a tall, skinny girl(Gyuri), glared at me until I think that her eyes are gonna pop out. I shrank back closer to Oppa. He huddled me closer and glared back at the girl. For a moment she seemed to shrink back. Her eyes back in her sockets. She looked really funny that I almost laugh out loud. Dongwoon oppa grinned at me. I guess she's one of Oppa's fans. Oppa's not a player or anything, just that he's so handsome and adoreable that girls like, no, love him.

You think I don't know those words but I do. I am a boy-hater but I have rights to say those things about Dongwoon oppa because he really is handsome and adoreable and overprotective and caring that any girl my age would be envious of me to have an Oppa like him. I love my Oppa. Oppa and Appa are the only male I love. (Or maybe that's gonna change Shana)

Dongwoon oppa led me to my homeroom. "Here's your schedule Shana. At the end of the day, I'll take you around kay?" Oppa said as he lend me my schedule. I nodded and kissed him in the cheek. Some boys hooted and wolf-whistled. I guess they are Dongwoon oppa's bestfriends. He showed me a photo of them yesterday.

"Yo Dongwoon. Your lil' sis here eh?" one of them said. I think it was Jun something. "Yep, a thing here right?" He put his arm around my shoulders proudly and I whined. "Oppa..." Dongwoon oppa laughed. "Ok ok sorry." He hold me close. His bestfriends grinned at me and shook my hand. "Annyeong, I'm Junhyung." "I'm DJ Doojon."

"No, it's just Doojon." Dongwoon oppa said. "But that's my nickname!" Doojon protested. Oppa laughed. The last one smiled shyly at me and held out his hand. I shook his hand too, smiling shyly all the time. "Hi, I'm Yoseob, you can call me Seobie. You're as cute as how Dongwoon described." "Uhh, thnx? My real name is Marshanda, but you all can call me Shana." I gave them all my best smile. They grinned back well Yoseob still smiled shyly at me but his smile is really sweet as if it is very special. 

"Oh well, better get to our homeroos before the headmistress saw us lurking here, she always walks around the building to make sure we all are always time for class. We're the top 4 in the late book. Maybe you'll be the 5th. As Dongwoon here probably would have told you, we're the top troublemakers in here." Junhyung oppa grinned a silly one at me. I grinned back. "Ok then, Shana, if you have any troubles or if the Mascara Girls are after you, just turn to Yoseob here." Dongwoon oppa said. 

"Oh, so you're in the same homeroom as mine? Cool!" Yoseob grinned really wildly. As if he's really excited that I'm in his homeroom. He took my schedule from me and studied it with his. "Same! Well, except for 2nd and 5th lessons. Well no prob, my sis will look after you there. She has the same 2nd and 5th lessons as you. Look! There she is! Noona!" He stared back behind me to see a beautiful tall, slim teenager, she looked familiar. I think she's like a year above Yoseob's age and in the same grade as Oppa's. "What's up Seobie? Oh hi." She greeted me. "I'm Yoseob's sister, Yonhee. I guess you're  Dongwoon oppa's little sister. You must have knew me." She grinned at me. Then I remember. "You're Oppa's girlfriend!" I squealed. I've always longed to meet her. Oppa said she is as caring and loveable as he is. And as beautiful as me. But I don't believe she'll be as beautiful as me 'coz I'm a big dork. 

"Correct! I see you're just like what your Oppa described about you to me. Cute, loveable and really beautiful." I blushed. I didn't know what Oppa thought about me was those words. I can't believe they all thought I'm beautiful and cute and loveable. When I'm the biggest dork alive.

"Shana... I really love your name! Marshanda Song. It's so lovely. And Shana is so cute." Yonhee eonnie said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then Yoseob held my hand and pulled me inside. I looked back and waved at Oppa and the others. Yonhee eonnie blowed me a kiss and Oppa winked good luck to me. The others waved. The door is closed by the last student and then I was told to stand beside my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Samantha. Yoseob tipped me a salute and went to his seat. I saw a different girl(Hyuna) from the group earlier. She stared at the back of Yoseob oppa then glared at me. Seriously, this is my first day and they already sent me glares? How unhumanly(lolz). 

Mrs Samantha said, "Hi class. Welcome back to the new year of Seoul High. Now let's welcome the newbie in our class, Marshanda Song or Shana as people usually call her. Greet the class please Shana." I fidgeted in my shoes nervously and managed a smile. "Hello I'm Shana. Please welcome me to the school. Thank you." I bowed a little and the girls from earlier sniggered. I heard some boys say, "She's hot." "Yeah, but I heard that she is the biggest dork in her last school." I blushed. Then Mrs. Samantha smiled warmly at me and motioned to an empty seat which is beside Yoseob oppa. I was happy and - I guess I should start calling him Seobie  - Seobie oppa grinned wildly. I bowed politely to Mrs. Samantha and head over to the seat beside Seobie oppa.

A boy was staring at me since I came in the class and that made me nervous. Then suddenly, the girl(Hyuna) who glared at me slammed the table with her hands hard and stood up. The whole class including me turned and looked at her startled. She glared at me  again and shouted at poor Mrs. Samantha. "When I asked you for permission to sit beside Yoseob oppa, you don't allow me but when that dork came you let her sit beside him!" 

ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı

 

Hi! So how's the first chapter? Shana's first day is long so I'm gonna divide it to 3 parts. Look out for First Day in Seoul High II. Thnx for reading! 

Happy reading~!

SMUGirl