End

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Empty

 “It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.”

- Jackson Pearce

 

We always has thought and goal in our life, and my goal was seeing my mom smile when saw me on stage collect my degree. My dream was never change, I always interesting in Nurse because of my mom. I always thought one day I will be my mom own personal nurse. That was dream until it is gone and fade when she gone.

It’s happen 5 years ago, I always just finished my high school and waiting for results to come out. So I choose to work part-time at local bakery shop as a kitchen crew. It is always my goal to have part time job right after finished my high school exam.

After few weeks I got the job, my mom decided wanted to go back to her hometown. The last words she said to me was “you don’t want to take care of me anymore?” that was the last words I heard she said to me face to face. I told her that I will get a few days off and go visit her. That was my promise, so I tried and work hard to get even just two to three day off.

I always call her after I finished my shift; no matter how hard was that day, I alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter