Story

Friends no more?

"OMG! Look at that new guy! He's hot! " was heard as the new guy stepped into the school. I jumped up and down trying to get a look at the new guy. Oh , i forgot to introduce myself. My name's Ri young, i'm a fat stumpy and short girl, always getting bullied and laughed at. I only have one best fren, called jang hyea. She always stands up for me when i got bullied. " Wow! Look hyea, he's really hot! " I told hyea. Hyea just smiled at me. " Cho Ri Young , you won't stand a chance... " i thought to myself. i sighed.

During P.E lessons....

" Running again? " I grumbled. I knew something bad was going to happen. Well, it did, I slipped and fell on a puddle of mud. Everyone was laughing at me again. I didn't want to get up, they just won't stop laughing. Suddenly, i saw a hand come down, i look up and it was the new guy! My heart was pounding furiously, he helped me get up and helped me to the rest room.  Everyone was staring at me in aww. I felt happy in my heart. I started chatting with with him and got to know his name,Kim Jaejoong  his hobby and everything, soon,  we became good friends.

After school, i told Hyea everything about it cuz she's in another class. She smiled at me again. She just doesn't talk much. On the way home, I saw Jaejoong! He was with a bunch of guys, i bet they are hs friends. What suprised me was, he actually called me to join them We had much fun .He even treated me to ice cream! This must be the best time of my life. I talked on the phone with him all night. I found out that he actually likes CSI , the show ,like me. I told hyea everything the next day.  This time, she ignored me, i wondered wat i did wrong?

She ignored me for days and days, but my relationship with jaejoong got closer and closer. I even went to his house. Finally one day, he told me that he likes me. I was so happy.  I wanted to try my luck with hyea, see if i could know why she ignored me and we might be friends again. =) I saw her after school and she told me to come to her house. I thought we could be friends again!  So i followed her to her house. We went to her room, but she said she would like to go to the toilet, she oned the radio and oned our fav. song. She walked out of the room, so i went sit on the bed. I felt sth hard. i flipped over the blanket and saw a photo book. I opened it , i shocked. Photos of me and her were inside, my face was drawn on by markers. She drew me with a pig face, wrote by the side i was a annoying fat pig. I dropped the book on the floor. Hyea was standing by the door.

" You are so fat and short, you aren't fit to be my friend. You made me got laughed at by my classmates. I only pretended to be your friend becuz you are so pitiful. By your looks , how could jaejoong like you? " At that moment , she took out a knife, and charged at me. I felt the knife pierce through my stomach. My eyes wide opened, Hyea said ,' I hate you, best fren indeed? " I heard our fav. song fade as my eyes closed