end.

Post-It Sender
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunbi just finished her class today and she decided to go to a nearby cafe as she needs some caffeine. It’s a quite challenging day for her class because their lecturer decided to become mean person and gives a surprise test.

 

It’s fortunate for her since she doing a revision just because she’s bored the day before, didn’t know the lecturer will do a surprise test. Eunbi hope she ace the test. She feels pity with her unprepared classmates. Hopefully, they at least, can survive the test.

 

She orders latte macchiato and a slice of red velvet cake before making her way to the empty spot. She opens up her phone scrolling down her emails.

 

While taking a bite of cake, she notices a post-it note inside her accounting textbook. She smiles, takes it out the post-it note, and reading slowly.

 

 

“You’re eyes are like the sunset. Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.”

p/s: hoping you enjoying the day ahead :)

 

 

She carefully put the note into her bag. She resumes eating her cake and sipping her drink. Her mood becomes much better thanks to the post-it note from the anonymous. Her smiles never faded that day.

 

 

***

 

 

Eunbi joining the garden club since the first year. She usually devoted herself to flowers in her garden back at her hometown. But since she needs to live in university, she’s very glad that they had an active garden club and she immediately joined when the club recruited a new members.

 

Eunbi has been appointed to watering the plants this morning. It’s her responsibility to do the work and later will rotate with other appointed members. She’s humming while watering the flower pots, loving the sight of fresh smells coming from those flowers.

 

After finished her task, she gets back to the garden club room to put back the hat and apron. She’s putting back on the original place before getting ready to go to her next class.

 

She takes her bag and saw the post-it note on top of that with unopened mineral water. She smiles reading the content as her blush crept into her cheeks. She put the note into her bag and make her way to her class wearing big smiles.

 

“In a field full of flowers, you are a perfect rose.”

p/s: you’re very hard-working, Eunbi. Mineral water to regain your energy back :)

 

 

***

 

 

Eunbi loves painting. She usually carried her sketchbook around the campus. Whenever she had free time, she will roam around to sketch or paint.

 

Today is one of the days she just needs an escape from stress. She just finishes her presentation and she wants to release it by sketch. She got nothing to do anyway aside from sleeping in her room.

 

She decides to sit under one of the trees and facing the lake inside the campus. Eunbi is focusing on the sketch that she wouldn’t bother with her surrounding. After a while, her tired eyes are starting to take her energy away.

 

She closes her eyes to rest for a bit but she sleeps eventually. Eunbi didn’t know how long she’s been asleep but she’s awake because a group of students laughs.

 

Eunbi rubs her sleepy eyes and yawn, adjusting her sight. She looks at her watch and decided to back to her dorm.

 

As she cleans up her belongings, she notices a post-it note attached to her painting book. Eunbi pulls it and reads the heartwarming yet cheesy message on it.

 

 

“If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.”

p/s: you’re beautiful even when you close your eyes :)

 

 

Eunbi knew her mood gradually become great and she doesn’t feel stressed as before. She notices an apple juice beside her with a sticky note attached to the can.

 

 

“If you were a fruit, you would be a fine-apple.”

p/s: hope this drink can make you less stress :)

 

 

Eunbi back to the dorm with smiles never leave on her face. She’s loving this moment.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Eunbi! What are you doing?”

 

Chaeyeon approach Eunbi who sitting alone at the library typing on her laptop doing her assignment probably. Chaeyeon decided to bother the girl for a while before going to her class.

 

“Hey Chae. Doing individual assignments that need to be sent tonight.”

 

“Tonight? You’re not done yet?” Chaeyeon is surprised since Eunbi is never a type of doing her tasks last minute.

 

Eunbi chuckled. “Miss Hwang giving us the assignment just now since she can’t make it to the class because she had to attend the conference. She said it’s extra marks so that why I’m only doing it now.”

 

“Phew, I thought you’re not the old Eunbi anymore.” Eunbi shakes her head hearing the usual teasing coming from Chaeyeon.

 

“You don’t have a class?”

 

“Economy class in 15 minutes. You?”

 

“Free all day. That’s why I’m doing this annoying assignment right now.”

 

“I see. Well, I’m going to class now. Good luck.” Chaeyeon stands up from the chair before halt her movement.

 

“I almost forgot! Here, for you.”

 

Chaeyeon put the post-it notes on Eunbi’s hand and whistle teasingly before bid to the latter.

 

Eunbi is shock and wants to ask Chaeyeon more but the feather already lost from her sight. She takes a look at the note and smiles brightly.

 

 

“Are you a dictionary? Cause you’re adding meaning to my life.”

p/s: you’re beautiful when you focus on studying :)

 

 

She takes a look around the library but seeing no one suspicious. She resumes her assignment but with a light heart, getting more spirit to do boring work thanks to this note.

 

 

***

 

 

Eunbi yawns as she struggles to open up her eyes. She’s tired after a long day but she had to. All because Yena forced her to join the history club going on a historical trip and as a change, Yena promised to buy her foods.

 

“Tired?” Yena giving an apple juice to the sleepy girl and she gladly takes it.

 

“Became an owl last night.” She opens up the can and drinks it.

 

“You should loosen up a bit.”

 

“Not doing the assignment. I’m having a drama marathon.” Both of them laugh.

 

“Did you see Hyewon?” Eunbi asked.

 

“Saw her babbling just now. She is busy with club mates handling this trip. She said do not bother her unless she is free.” Yena rolls her eyes.

 

“She’s busy huh. I guess we won’t get to bother her today.” Eunbi pout.

 

“Agree. She’s annoying.” Eunbi pinches Yena lightly, shaking her head.

 

“Oh! This is for you.” Yena passing the familiar post-it note to her.

 

“This person is here?”

 

Yena shrugged. “Just doing my part-time job. Oh! This drink is from that person.”

 

“You won’t tell me who is this person?”

 

“Nope. Not until she is brave enough.”

 

“She?” Eunbi is a surprise with the revelation. Yena widens her eyes as she just slips the big information.

 

“!” Yena slaps her forehead.

 

“You’re so careless.”

 

“She will punch me if she knew I blew up her cover.”

 

“Is she an aggressive person?”

 

“Only when I’m annoyed her.” Yena laugh. “I will leave for a while. Yuri need me just now.”

 

Eunbi nodded and staring at fidgeting Yena who going to Yuri. She saw Yuri slap Yena’s head and the girl pout.

 

So Yuri knew this person too?

 

 

“I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art.”

p/s: my eyes keep staring at you because your existence is an art :)

 

 

Eunbi look around but there are so many students in here and she can’t keep it up. She staring at the note, biting her lips. Butterfly on her stomach. She feels awake, no sleepy Eunbi at the moment.

 

 

***

 

 

It seems like only Eunbi didn’t know the sender's identity since her friends already knew this person.

 

She tried to dig more information about the sender but her friends knew to zip their mouth well. She can only sigh.

 

She still remembers the very first post-it note this person send. It is when she saw the note on the table after she’s coming back from the toilet. Her cheeks still red every time she remembered the words on the note.

 

 

“I want to thank you for making my heart somersault for the first time in many years.”

p/s: thank you for making my heart beats only for you :)

 

 

 

 

Eunbi sigh. She wants to know this person but according to her friends, she is shy to approach her.

 

“Eunbi!” A figure just hugs her from behind, closes her eyes with hands and she knew who it was without seeing other faces.

 

“Hyewonie.” Eunbi grabs the hands on her eyes and looks behind her. Yep, it’s Hyewon.

 

“You’re no fun.” Hyewon pout and sit beside Eunbi. The latter grin seeing Hyewon sulking.

 

Hyewon is her childhood friend but it’s hard to meet the blonde girl as they’re from different faculty.

 

“What are you doing?” Hyewon taking a peek at her phone.

 

“Just scrolling twitter.”

 

“Let’s take a selfie.” Hyewon grabs Eunbi’s phone and opens her front camera. Hyewon gets closer to Eunbi and wraps an arm around her. Eunbi suddenly feels her breath hitch with sudden closeness.

 

Eunbi only realized she stop breathing after Hyewon pulling away from her after taking pictures. “Ya, you look awkward.” Hyewon laugh.

 

Eunbi blush. “I’m just tired.”

 

“Hmm, maybe this will make your tiredness away.” Hyewon pulls out the post-it note and passes to Eunbi. There are two of them.

 

“You knew this person too?” Eunbi's eyes are wide.

 

Hyewon nodded and giggles. “Know her too well.”

 

“Let’s date this Saturday at Bloom Cafe. Will text you later!”

 

She then bid Eunbi and not forget to hug the girl. She winks and runs to her waiting friends.

 

 

“You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line.”

p/s: seeing you makes me forgot everything :)

 

 

“You must be a magician. Because any time I look at you, everyone else disappears.”

p/s: my eyes only for you :)

 

 

 

Eunbi didn’t know whether her heart racing because of Hyewon’s hug or they’re having a date later or the post-it note sender. She just hopes she can maintain her heartbeat right now.

 

 

***

 

 

“Hola Eunbi.”

 

“Hyewonie.” Eunbi smiles as the other girl greet and sits in front of her.

 

“I’m sorry, traffics .” Hyewon guiltily said but manage to steal Eunbi’s food in between.

 

“It’s okay. I bring my book so it doesn’t feel long at all.” Eunbi reassures Hyewon that it’s not a big deal.

 

“You waited for 20 minutes though.”

 

“Go order your food.” Eunbi cut and usher the girl to go to the counter.

 

“Do you wanna add anything?” Hyewon stands up from her chair. Eunbi shakes her head.

 

Hyewon told Eunbi to wait for a minute and go to counter to order. Eunbi put down her book and eyeing Hyewon’s side profile.

 

Eunbi won’t lie Hyewon perfect jawline plus with the pointy nose are such a sight to see. Eunbi wonders how this girl can sweep her breath just standing without doing anything.

 

She diverts her sight back to her book when Hyewon looking at her direction. Eunbi doesn’t know if her eyes are right but she thinks she saw Hyewon’s smirk when their eyes met for a few seconds.

 

She forces her mind to focus on the book contents rather than minding the other girl who usually takes time when ordering something. Soon, her mind manages to absorb the book and she is serious when reading the of the story.

 

After a while, Hyewon comeback with caramel frappuccino and several flavors of macaroons. Eunbi put down her book and giving attention to her childhood friend.

 

“You only order this?” Eunbi asked.

 

“Waiting for my creamy shrimp pasta. And this is for you.” Hyewon gently shoves the plate of macaroons in front of wide eyes Eunbi.

 

“Eh why?”

 

“Just because you’re cute today,” Hyewon smirk seeing Eunbi’s red face.

 

“Hyewonie~” Eunbi whine blushing till her ears also red.

 

“You’re cute when your face is red.” Hyewon laughs when Eunbi slaps her arms. She stops but still giggling at the pouting Eunbi.

 

“Eat it. I bought them because you do well on your test the other day. This is to congratulate you.” Hyewon pokes Eunbi's nose.

 

Now, Eunbi hopes Hyewon’s won’t hear her loud heartbeats right now. She swears she hardly can contain her giddiness with Hyewon’s sweet gesture.

 

This is Hyewon. Always sweet, alluring, and unpredictable. Always managed to make Eunbi’s knees weak. Always making Eunbi fall more deeper and deeper.

 

“Thank you Hyewon.” Eunbi shyly thanks the other girl while Hyewon gives her thumbs up.

 

“Oh!” Hyewon pulls out the folded post-it note and passes it to Eunbi. “The sender told me to give it to you.”

 

“When she’s giving to you?” Eunbi read it and let out the giggles. This person always amused her with witty notes. Hyewon notices some red tint on Eunbi’s cheeks.

 

 

“I’m just wondering. Now that you’re here, who’s running heaven now?”

p/s: you look heavenly gorgeous reading your books. Have a great weekend :)

 

 

“At the counter.”

 

“She is here?!” Eunbi is shock and her eyes searching around the cafe.

 

“When you’re too absorbed with your book. She left already.” Hyewon shrugged her shoulder and sips her drink. She saw disappointment on Eunbi’s face.

 

“Are you that sad?” Hyewon points to Eunbi's face.

 

“I just wanna know who is this person. You won’t tell me?” Eunbi trying to use her puppy eyes on Hyewon to tell her the sender real identity.

 

Of course, it’s not easy. Hyewon just shoves the strawberry macaroon into Eunbi’s mouth. She merong-ing Eunbi.

 

Eunbi wants to interrogate more but the waiter put Hyewon’s creamy shrimp pasta and the girl already devours it, avoiding her questions.

 

In the end, Eunbi gives up on asking questions. She’s having a fun date with Hyewon and the latter always managed to make her surprise throughout the date.

 

Eunbi doesn’t want this day to end.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“You look like you have a problem.”

 

Yena and Chaeyeon come to Eunbi’s room and seeing obvious distress. “Are you okay?”

 

Eunbi groans. “I’m having difficulty making a choice. It’s stressing me out.”

 

“Mind sharing?” Yena encourages Eunbi to tell them. It’s a rare seeing Eunbi stress over something besides study.

 

Eunbi stares at two of her best friends and think. “I need advice. I’m in dilemma.”

 

“Of what?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

“I’m confused with my feelings.”

 

“About the post-it note sender?” Eunbi nodded and continue.

 

“I think I like this person,” Eunbi said and making the other two delighted with the news.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter