Final

i love you even if you are selfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* italic sentences are Baekhyun's thoughts *

 

 ***

 

Clever and handsome, he‘s also popular among girls. Popular in sports and school clubs, he’s also a favorite of teachers.  Classmates shouldn't like this perfect one.

 

But he is loved by everyone.

 

If he has a flaw, this is his boyfriend.

 

'Is it my fault? Chanyeol, who was the crazy for me. Then why am I being charged? '

 

Baekhyun sighed and moved over the chair he sat on.

 

And he began to think about his own characteristics.

 

'I have no intelligence, no discipline, and I can't do sports. My only useful thing is my appearance. '

 

Someone called his name as Baekhyun sighed again with distress.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

He saw a girl come to him.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

The girl leaned forward, a little closer to Baekhyun.

 

"You're single right now, aren't you? How about dating me?"

 

While Baekhyun was the lollipop in his mouth, he was carelessly staring at the girl.

 

"I told you I wasn't interested. You weren't actually interested in Chanyeol?"

 

The girl straightened, her cheeks slightly red.

 

"Oh, he has already rejected me. You two are so close, so ..."

 

As the girl continued to speak, Baekhyun drop his lollipop from stunned.

 

 "I thought if I went out with you one day I would have with Chanyeol."

 

Baekhyun never remembered that he was so angry. What the hell was this doing?

 

 "YOU IDIOT! ARE YOU WANNA FIGHT? “

 

After the words she heard, she ran away from Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun could only calm down after about half an hour.

 

'It's all Chanyeol's fault. My presence is becoming more and more meaningless. I will not forgive him. '

 

 ***

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

Chanyeol appealed to Baekhyun, anxious and loud. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol with a sneaky grin on his face.

 

 'Here we go.'

 

 "Sorry, did you wait too long?"

 

 Baekhyun replied with a forced smile.

 

“You're so late. How long would you like me to wait?"

 

Chanyeol embarrassedly responded to Baekhyun. On the other hand, he was searching something in his bag.

 

"Sorry! I accidentally left the tickets in my desk."

 

When Chanyeol found the tickets, he stiffened by what the Baekhyun said.

 

"I'm not in the mood to go to the movie today."

 

"Hah? But we've already bought the tickets. And that's the last day of the movie."

 

Baekhyun was giving indifferent answers, and that only pissed off Chanyeol more.

 

"No way. Then find someone else to go with you."

 

As he turned around, he grabbed by Chanyeol by the arm and gently pulled it to him.

 

"Baekhyun ... You've been so selfish lately!"

 

It seemed that Chanyeol had no effect on Baekhyun. He saved his arm.

 

"Chanyeol, who do you think you're talking to? You knew from the beginning i’m selfish and cranky, right?"

 

Baekhyun pulled himself away from Chanyeol. He left a space that could fit several people.

 

"You said it yourself. Although you knew that, you wanted to go out with me."

 

He turned around and started to go.

What he said before he disappeared completely;

"If you're not happy, let's finish! Goodbye!" 

 

 ***

 

Baekhyun looked behind. Chanyeol looked really sad. As if broken and disappointed ...

 

 Baekhyun continued to walk with pleasure.

 

 'Ah!  I can't take it anymore! The pleasure of bullying such a perfect person ..! '

 

 'That expression was awesome. Especially since the expression of the face was ... He was about to cry. '

 

‘I suppose I am the only one who sees him so angry.’

 

'When I thought about his first time ... When he came, he also cried. What a fool! I'm the only one who knows how obedient in bed. '

 

Baekhyun was grinning with pleasure. He heard several girls shout out his name.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

When he turned to the side where the sound came from, he saw two girls.

 

"Hey! Would you like to go to karaoke with us?"

 

Baekhyun thought. He had nothing to do right now

 

"Sure! I'm a great singer!"

 

 ***

 

While Baekhyun and Minseok were talking, they suddenly found Chanyeol with them. His face was expressionless.

 

"Baekhyun. There's something I have to tell you."

 

Baekhyun responded comfortably.

 

"Oh good morning! Can't you say here?"

 

Chanyeol firmly grasped Baekhyun's arm and pulled it towards himself.

 

"No. Come with me!"

 

Chanyeol was walking along the corridor, pulling Baekhyun firmly from his arm.

 

Baekhyun was very surprised and ashamed of this situation.

 

'Why? Why is Chanyeol so angry ?! Like a joke ... Everyone is watching. This is very embarrassing! '

 

Chanyeol found an empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter