Sick

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Where is she?” you asked JB as you and Myungsoo arrived at the Hospital. “Inside.” JB nodded the way.

“What was the doctor said?” you asked once more. “The doctor still didn’t come out yet.” JB replied.

Just then, the doctor came out. You rushed to him as JB and Myungsoo followed. “Who’s Ms. Park guardian?” the doctor asked.

“I’m her sister.” you said. The doctor looked at you, “Yeah I can see.” he said when he saw a resemblance between the two of you.

“How’s my sister?” you snapped. “Uh yeah. About her condition, did she always feel a weird feeling inside her chest?” the doctor asked as you nodded.

“How long?” the doctor asked again. “It’s been a month since she started to feel it.” you replied.

The doctor let out a sigh, “Why didn’t she visit hospital immediately? Now, her condition started to get down.” the doctor said.

“What? Wait.. What her condition any way? Is she sick? Is it serious?” you asked continously. “Actually, she has heart disease. She’s been having this disease in the past 3 months.” the doctor said.

Your eyes widen in horror, “What? Heart disease? It has a cure right? Tell me doctor, she can survive right?” you asked. “I’m sorry but only a heart transplant can revive her.” with that, the doctor left.

Your legs became weak as you suddenly sat on the floor. Myungsoo and JB stooped down at you, “Jooyeon-ah..” Myungsoo whispered.

“Why her? She’s the only person in my life. Wae?” you whispered as your tears starting to fall from your eyes.

You stood up and rushed to Jiyeon’s room. You saw her silently sleeping on the bed. You sat to the chair next to her. Your tears didn’t stopped flowing through your cheeks.

“Jiyeon-ah..” you whispered. Myungsoo and JB looked at you, worried. JB was about to approach you but Myungsoo stopped him, “Let her be with her sister.” he said to JB. JB didn’t protest anymore as they went out from the room and wait outside.

Hours later, Myungsoo and JB went in. They saw you already sleeping while your head resting at the edge of the bed as Jiyeon still didn’t awake.

You felt a light tap to your shoulder. You slowly open your eyes abd saw Myungsoo and JB looking at you. “Go home now. I’ll take care of her.” Myungsoo said. You tiredly nodded.

“JB, please take her home.” Myungsoo said as JB nodded. With that, JB help you stood up as the two of you took the way to yoir way home.