Mortal enemies

Battle of the demon girlfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey all, so this is going to be a lighter more carefree version of a much more intense, full fic idea I have with these four characters, tigress Seulgi, and her human lover Joohyun, wolf demoness Sooyoung and her human lover Yerim, but this like I said uses the four characters but in a more fun way, nothing major here, just like an intro sort of way, I said I had more demon au’s and I meant them! Okay, this is basically the two humans discussing their demons and why they are different yet similar, the two demons hear the conversation and it’s like ‘well, I’m the best demon for my human than you, basically lol okay, enjoy!


 



 

Two friends sat down together at their favorite spot in the park, secluded, away from the crowds of people, shade provided by the trees, and a lake nearby perfect for having picnics, although this wasn’t a picnic occasion. This was the best friends having a day to themselves sort of occasion without their significant other.

 

“Were you followed?” The brunette asked the blonde who shrugs.

 

“I have no idea, I mean, Soo, she has like a crazy sense of smell and probably was tracking me.”

 

“Yeah, Seul was probably tracking me too.”

 

Both women sigh. It’s not exactly the easiest thing avoiding your girlfriend, especially when your girlfriend is a full on demon, who has a strong sense of hearing, smell, and sight, to name a few things. Joohyun doesn’t think Seulgi noticed that she left the house, but that doesn’t mean she has no idea where to find her. Seulgi who is a tiger demoness with excellent tracking skills who has found her even when she was miles away without even looking, if she hasn’t found her yet, then she’ll find her soon. The same can be said for her best friend Yerim, who has her wolf demoness Sooyoung, who prides herself on her sense of smell. They had better take this chance at catching up while they could.

 

“This would be so much easier if those two idiots could get along.” Yerim admits, since the two demons don’t really get along very well, it seems to be more of a friendly rivalry of sorts, and not a full out war or anything of that sort. Still, anytime the four of them are together, it never usually goes well, and so the humans try to meet up without them.

 

“I thought they were going to kill each other last time.” Joohyun admits, remembering exactly what happened the previous time.

 

(Flashback)

 

The human kept stealing nervous glances at her silvery-blonde haired demoness who appeared calm on the outside as they walked to meet her best friend Yerim, and her demoness girlfriend Sooyoung. Seulgi and Sooyoung do not get along the best, they haven’t so far, and nothing suggests that they will ever get along, but Seulgi said she would be on her best behavior.

 

“If the dog starts with me, it’s game over, Hyun.”

 

Joohyun tries not to laugh out loud at the fact that Seulgi calls her a dog, it’s kind of cute, how they bicker back and forth, since it doesn’t really appear as if the two women are truly fighting. Joohyun might have never met a demoness prior to Seulgi, still, she would like to think she could tell if Seulgi were serious about fighting.

 

“Baby, you said you would be nice, please be nice, for me.” Joohyun smiles all warmly, big brown eyes of hers looking pleading to the point that it touches the demoness more than she would care to admit. Then of course, Joohyun takes one of her clawed hands into her own.

 

“Come on for me, please.”

 

“Fine, for you, Hyun.”

 

“Ah, thank you, baby. That’s a good kitty.” She teases the fact that Seulgi is a tiger demon, and that makes the woman frown so hard, had this been anyone else they’d be dead in the ground, but because it’s Joohyun, the woman she loves, it’s okay. The two of them continue walking to where Seulgi can already smell the wolf demoness before they even see the two of them. Joohyun the inside of her palm in an effort to calm her down, as they soon make their way over to Yerim and Sooyoung. The two humans embrace warmly as they normally do, however, the dark-haired wolf demoness takes one look at the silvery blonde tigress and has this smile on her face that already makes Seulgi frown.

 

“Hey, cat, what’s up.”

 

Instantly, Joohyun and Yerim look at their girlfriend’s, who are standing and staring at each other down like fists are about to be thrown soon.

 

“Soo,” Yerim sighs, and grabs the taller woman’s clawed hand. “You said you were going to be nice.”

 

“Who said that, I never said that.”

 

“Listen to your mistress, dog.” Seulgi speaks, golden eyes flash playfully, and of course Sooyoung doesn’t like that at all. She looks at Seulgi with disgust and like she will strike.

 

“Speak up, you stupid cat! I’m about to kick your !”

 

“Bring it, flea-bitten, dog.”

 

“Hey, hey!” Joohyun and Yerim both intervene, each grabbing a hold of their partner, since this time they really were about to reach for each other’s throats. Joohyun grabs a hold of Seulgi’s cheeks, the thin purple markings on her face.

 

“Hey, you said you would be good.”

 

“I am being good, she’s still standing isn’t she.”

 

At that Sooyoung laughs, her crimson eyes lit with excitement. She loves a good challenge, and though, the tigress is a bit shorter than her. Sooyoung isn’t stupid and can tell when she is evenly matched with someone, and that Seulgi isn’t some pushover just because she is smaller in stature. 

 

“I challenge you to a duel right now, Seulgi.” And out of nowhere Sooyoung materializes a blade. Not to be outdone, Seulgi also draws a blade too, alarming both their humans, since never had they seen either demoness’ draw weapons.

 

“Soo!”

 

“Seul!”

 

(End)

 

No one hurt the other, the weapons were shielded or gone once both Joohyun and Yerim were able to get them to stop. It was probably the scariest thing so far though for both of the humans, and so it was decided to meet up without their other halves.

 

“You know, Sooyoung and Seulgi aren’t that different.” The blonde admits, and Joohyun looks at her friend with a questioning gaze.

 

“Say what now…” A tall, dark-haired woman sat up in a tree above the humans looking down at her girlfriend with her best friend. Now, Yerim might have thought she got away from her, but there is no getting away from a wolf demoness such as herself, who can track anyone without even trying, particularly her own girlfriend who has a very nice strawberry scent that follows her. But this is quite the conversation, what was said, she’s similar to the tiger, in what way? Crimson eyes focus on them.

 

“Well, I mean, they do have some similarities.” Joohyun nods in agreement.

 

As soon as Seulgi hears that she scoffs, the silvery-blonde woman perched up in her own tree having an eagle’s eye view of Joohyun talking to Yerim, now Joohyun might have thought she snuck away, there is no getting away from a tigress with her sense of smell, speaking of smell…

 

“Dog..” 

 

Seulgi knew that Sooyoung was here too, and she didn’t have to catch her scent to know it, she still won’t engage with the other woman, not unless specifically provoked, she kind of wants to hear Joohyun’s conversation. Seulgi quietly and elegantly jumps down from her tree landing into the bushes with a soft thud.

 

“Show off.” Sooyoung mouths, and again, not to ever be outdone by a cat, she teleports herself right next to Seulgi who looks less than amused to see her, but not surprised.

 

“Why are you here, Sooyoung?”

 

The crimson-eyed woman smiles, a hint of pearly white fangs shown. “Oh, same as you, I suppose, wanting to know what our girls are talking about. Did you hear that , we’re alike?”

 

“Yes, I fear they’ve been out in the sun too long if they think we’re anything alike.”

 

Sooyoung looks like she’s about to laugh only stops since she can hear Yerim talking again. The two demoness’ look over to their significant others.

 

“They’re both very stubborn, it’s probably why they heads often.”

 

“Proud.” Joohyun agrees, pushing some of her brown locks out of her face. “I know they wouldn’t easily admit this, but both are very proud.”

 

“Hm,” Sooyoung shrugs, brushing her dark jeans. “I mean, maybe.”

 

“You are stubborn.” Seulgi teases her and that makes Sooyoung frown, the tiger is lucky they aren’t anywhere else, because she would have ended her life a long time ago.

 

“I mean, they’re sweet too, something they also wouldn’t admit easily.” Yerim mentions, remembering all the examples of how Sooyoung is sweet with her. One of the strongest in her mind is how Sooyoung will carry her around with no problems, not even being asked to in some cases.

 

(Flashback)

 

The crimson-eyed woman was watching Yerim like….well like a wolf, no pun intended. But she kept her eyes on her girlfriend because the human might say she isn’t tired, and perhaps she also doesn’t even look all that tired. That doesn’t mean Sooyoung can’t sense the exhaustion, or pick up on the small changes within her, and so without warning the demoness picked her up and started to carry her piggyback style.

 

“Hey!” Yerim complains. “What are you doing?”
 

“Carrying you, what does it look like?” Sooyoung shrugs, failing to see what the problem is.

 

“I was fine, you didn’t have to carry me.”

 

“No you’re not fine, you are dehydrated and you need me to get you to some water quickly.”

 

The human can’t even say how Sooyoung could possibly know such a thing when she herself feels fine, well, maybe she is a little thirsty, but surely not dehydrated. Sooyoung isn’t about to let her down though and insists she holds on tightly. Who was Yerim to argue with her hot demoness girlfriend who wanted to carry her, if she did, then so be it. Yerim wraps her arms around her shoulders securely.

 

“Soo?”

 

“Yes, Yerimie?” Worried for a moment that she is feeling worse than what Sooyoung actually feared, and looks back some to check, only to smile when she sees Yerim with eyes closed, resting. 

 

“Thank you.”

 

Sooyoung smiles. “You’re welcome, Yerim.”

 

She doesn’t put her down until she is able to get her water, the dark-haired woman nearly had to choke a man out just to get the bottle of water, but Sooyoung didn’t care. She’d choke a bunch of people out if it meant Yerim got her water. 

 

“Here, Yerimie.” She opens the bottle carefully, as if afraid she’d drop or spill it, and gently hands it over to her. This should help her feel better at least until they made it back to the human’s place. She’d do anything for this human, and if that somehow made her weak, then so be it. Sooyoung would be weak for Yerim always, no matter what.


 

(End)


 

Sooyoung looks smugly at Seulgi after they hear Yerim tell the story to Joohyun. “Bet you can’t pick your human up easily, you know, since you’re micro-sized, you get it! Micro-sized.” She taps Seulgi hard on the back and the sound alerts both humans who are looking around.

 

“Oh …”

 

“Idiot.” Seulgi grabs a hold of her and pulls her down to the ground too. “We can’t listen in on them if you don’t stop being obvious.”

 

“Jeez, sorry, sorry.”

 

Joohyun and Yerim don’t see anything so they stop looking. “Seulgi is really very sweet too, she knows I’m afraid of thunderstorms so not only will she stay with me until it ends, she does some sort of magic spell to dampen the loudness of the storm, all the time, just for me.”

 

“Ah, lucky. Soo has some pretty cool magic too though, like her teleportation, and how she can materialize things.”

 

“I am the coolest demon.” Sooyoung nods, knowing for a fact she is without a doubt the coolest by far. Seulgi looks at her like she’s trying not to laugh.

 

“Just because you have some magic doesn’t make you cool, dog.”

 

“Oh, yeah, listen, you!”

 

The two of them stop talking only because their girlfriend’s are talking again. 

 

“I mean, they do have more similarities than they might want to admit, since I guess they like to focus on their differences, you know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter