Thanks For Saving Me

Me Before You...

- HOYA POV -

Wow. That girl is so pretty.

I looked at L to see what his reaction. He was looking at the another girl ( So Young ). It looks like he likes her. But what if the gril doesn't like him? I feel so sad for him... Suddenly, one of the pupils stepped out of the crowd and said,

" Lee Hwayoung. One of the most popular, prettiest girl in the whole school. A suitable gilfriend. She is a carazy fan of yours."

Suddenly, a loud thud could be heard. Everyone turned around and saw Hwayoung lying unconscious on the classrom floor. I quickly got out of my seat and sqaut down next to her, not knowing what to do. My mind was in a whirl. What can I do? Her friend, whom l think L likes sat down next to her.

" Aigoo. Unnie is too shocked again. I think she will wake up in 5 minutes time. She will definitely be okay." She said confidently.

- 5 minutes later -

Otteoke?

She is not awake yet! I quickly picked her up in my arms and carried her out of the classroom bridal-style. When l reached the door, I looked left and right to find the sign- The directions to the nurse's office. Where the hell is it? I decided to go to the right and fortunately, I went the right way. When l reached the nurse's office, l was panting ike crazy. I did not want to talk. All l wanted to do was to catch my breath. However, I thought of HwaYoung. No, l must help her.

" She... ( * PANT * * PANT * ) Faint... ( * PANT * *PANT * )"

The nurse at the reception was looking baffled. Aishhh! She really annoy me! I took a deep breath in and said,

" She fainted! UNDERSTAND NOW? " I said loudly.

" Ah~ Quickly! Hyo Sung! Baek Hee! Get the stretcher out now! " She exclaimed. Finally, she understands. The three of them brought the stretcher out and l carefully placed HwaYoung on it. As they brought her away, I sat down on one of the chairs outside the office. I lowered my head and used my hands to cover my face. I prayed silently : Please, let HwaYoung be alright...

- End Of POV -

When You woke up,  found yourself in the hospital. You saw a blurry vision of someone familiar. You tried sitting up to have a closer look but You had a hard time as your back ached badly. You rubbed your eyes and couldn't believe what You saw.

" Ho... Hoya? " You asked.

" Are you feeling better now? " He replied.

" Mmmm..." You sounded.

" What does Mmmm... means? " He asked.

" Are you a pabo or something? Mmmm..... means okay! "

" Ok... Ok... Chillax."

" Fine, but how... how..." You stammered. *YAH! LEE HWAYOUNG! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY? SPEAK PROPERLY!*

" Don't you remember? The whole Infinite is studying in Woolim High now. We are from Woolim Entertainment so, we study in Woolim High." He explained. * PABO! How Can you forget that?*

" Oh! " You said and scratched the back of your head shyly, " I forgot..."

" It's alright! " He said and smiled. Your heart melted when he smiled at you. * So Handsome! l can die right now! *

Suddenly, your uncle and aunt appeared at the ward door. They were about to rush next to you but when they saw Hoya, they halted. Your uncle cleared his throat and put on his fierce look. You hate that face. It gives you the shivers.

" YAH! Lee Howon! Aren't you suppose to be in school? What are you doing here? How did you get to know Hwayoung?"

" Sir, she fainted in class so l brought her to the nurse's office. Then they said she has to be transferred to this hospital. I had to follow because I had to sign this record stuff here."

" Okay, Understood. " Yur uncle replied. After saying that, they rushed over to you and started bombarding you with questions.

" Are you alright?"

" Do you feel pain?"

" What happened?"

" Are you hurt anywhere?"

" Are you hungry?"

" Do you need anything?"

This continued on and on for quite a long period of time. You and Hoya exchanged glances and after a while, you didn't want to hear anymore.

" STOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted at the top of the voice. After like, so long of the babbling, you now was able to hear silence.

" You two can ask questions. But not too many questions!"

" OMO! I forgot you hate people asking so many questions! Mianhe..." Your aunt said.

" It's okay, for punishment, treat me to lunch."

" No problem! What would you like fr lunch."

" I want... Pasta with carbonara sauce, KFC, Two packets of French Fries and 1 carton of Soya Milk thank you." * Wow. She eats alot! Next time if she goes oout with me, I will have to buy her alot of food!* Soon, they coupla disappeared in thin air.

" Phew!" You said as you pretended to wipe pespiration of your forehead. " i really can't stand too MANY questions."

" KEKEKE." Hoya giggled. * So CUTE!  *

" Hey! Thanks for saving me today. Don't know what I can do without you." Then, you quickly covered your mouth. *OMG! Did I just blurt that out? OMO! I seriously wanna die now.*

" WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING 'BOUT? " Someone hollered. We both turned around and saw...

" Un... Uncle?" You stammered.

______________

Hey!

Tried writing a longer chappie!

Not long rite?

Next time, during my long hols, I will definitely try writing 2 chappies a day...

But pwease comment or subscribe! crying

More chappies coming your way...