When I'm With You

When I Am With You

~ But baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind

'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away, if you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go

So baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night

I'll change my mind ~ 

- Change My Mind by One Direction

 

---

 

Cameras flashing could be found below the stage. Multiple questions are being asked around, but all of it are aiming one thing. On the stage, there stood two girls of a disbanded girl group in China.

 

The girl on the left has long red dyed hair with bangs. She has an uncomfortable expression on her face as she stared at the crowd of reporters below the stage. She clenched her hands tight, trying to calm herself down.

 

The girl on the right has short black dyed hair, her hair was combed up, making her look like a guy. But that was her style - boyish, cool, and handsome. She also stared at the crowd of reporters below the stage with a poker face, with her hands behind her. She looked comfortable, but on the inside she wasn't.

 

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"How did you find out that you guys are in love with each other?"

"Do the other Rocket Girls members knew about you guys, that you're in a relationship?"

 

Both of the girls got more uncomfortable with the questioms being thrown to them, but they have to face and answer them for the sake of their images. The girl on the left was about to answer, when their used to be boss cutted in. "Yes, Xu Meng Jie and Sunnee Yang are dating."

 

Said girls eyes widened at that, as the reporters continued to throw a bunch of questions at them. "If you guys have any questions in relation to them, save it for their upcoming livestream.", their ex boss said.

 

As soon as the reporters are gone, Sunnee and Meng Jie went back to their dressing and make-up room. As they went in, nine worried faces welcomed them. "That whole thing was insane!", both of them exclaimed.

 

"Aiyo, why did you guys let the boss speak? Look what happened.", Fu Jing said. "Things will change after boss' announcement. I have a feeling that it'll affect you guys badly.", Xuan Yi said.

 

Sunnee let out a sigh as she sat at one of the make-up chairs. Mei Yun sat beside her and rubbed her back. "We wish we could help you guys, but we can't take back what boss said before.", she said.

 

"Meng Jie, are you okay?", Mei Qi asked. Meng Jie shooked her head. "That whole thing was so uncomfortable, and boss made it worse.", she exclaimed. "Where did that rumor started anyway?", Chao Yue asked as she scrolled on Weibo.

 

"Yeah, I know we disbanded but it doesn't mean that thag girl group is us.", Zi Ning said. "What is the rumor about?", Ao Juan asked, feeling a bit out of place. "A rumor that says a disbanded girl group has two members dating.", Mimi said.

 

"...That's crazy.", was all Ao Juan could say. "It is crazy.", Mei Yun said. Yamy sighed as she looked at Sunnee and Meng Jie. "Well then, I hope that this rumor won't affect your friendship. This kind of rumor mostly ruins people's friendship, so I hope it won't end that way.", she said.

 

Sunnee let out a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I won't. I value friendship the most.", she said. "Yeah. Afterall, Sunnee and I doesn't have any special feelings with each other, we're just really close friends. I can't believe people mistook our friendship as relationship.", Meng Jie said.

 

Yamy let out a smile at them, then faced Sunnee. "And we know who already captured your heart. Why don't you go and find that person so you could explain things.", she said. "That person must be feeling down right now.", Xuan Yi said. "And Qing Er Mei Mei needs a guy who will take care of her, not a girl.", Mei Qi said.

 

Sunnee gave them a smile. "Thanks guys. I don't know what I'll do without you.", she said. Then she got up from her seat. "I'm going now.", she said. The girls smiled and nodded at her, and watched her leave.

 

---

 

"Lao shi, stop drinking. It won't do good to you."

 

A guy frowned at his manager as he continued drinking his wine. "I'm feeling down right now, this is the only thing that can make me forget my problem right now.", he said. "Xiong lao shi, you're only suffering more with alcohol in your body. So stop drinking.", his manager said.

 

Then there was a knock on his apartment door. The manager sighed and went to open then door. When the door opened, it revealed a girl with a short black hair. "Is Dylan here?", she asked. 

 

The manager let out a sigh in relief. "Thank God you came just in time." She let out a confused look. "Why? What happened to him?", she asked. The manager made her come in and closed the door. "You should check it for yourself. I'll leave you two alone."

 

As Sunnee got inside the apartment, she was met with a messy living room and an almost drunk Dylan. "What the hell?", she exclaimed in surprise. She immediately went over to him, taking his wine away from him. "Hey!", Dylan exclaimed.

 

When he looked at her, his eyes widened in surprise. "Sunnee? What are you doing here?", he asked. She narrowed her eyes at him. "What about you? What are you doing? You don't drink.", she said.

 

Dylan snorted at her. "What is it to you? Aren't you supposed to be celebrating with... Meng Jie? Yes, her.", he said. Then it hit her, she let out a smirk at him. "Are you jealous?", she asked. He frowned at her. "I'm not!", he said. "Then why are you drinking? You barely drink wine.", she said. "It's none of your business."

 

Hearing that made Sunnee sad and hurt. "And I thought we had something special...", she thought. She sighed at him. "Fine, if you want me to leave you alone, I'll leave. I'll just go and celebrate with Meng Jie then.", she said and turned around, walking slowly. But that was a lie, she won't celebrate anything.

 

Dylan immediately regretted at what he said and stood up. He run up to her and hugged her from behind. "No, don't leave me.", he said as he buried his face on her shoulder. Sunnee stood frozen on her spot, as she felt giddy, like she always do when she's around him.

 

"I admit it. I got jealous after seeing the news that you and Meng Jie are dating. I got mixed feelings after watching it, I don't even  know what to think anymore. My emotions took over me, and I don't know how to handle it cause it's my first time being jealous like this and loving someone so hard.", Dylan blurted out.

 

"Sunnee's eyes widened at that. She broke their hug slowly and faced him. He too, was shocked at whag he  just said. "C... can you repeat what you said?", she asked.

 

"Which one? That I was jealous because I love you?", Dylan asked. A moment of silence passwd between them. But that was the answer that made Sunnee broke out of her uncomfortable feeling. He was looking at the floor after he confessed to her. She then let out a laugh, making him look at her.

 

"What?", he asked. "I find it funny that you got jealous over nothing.", she said. He gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?", he asked again. "There's nothing going on between me and Meng Jie. We're just best friends.", she said. He gave her another confused look again. "But your ex boss said that you guys are dating.", he said.

 

Sunnee let out a sigh at him.  "It wasn'y true. She did that so she could make money from the rumor.", she said. Dylan's eyes widened at that. "You mean your ex boss used you guys for money?", he asked. She nodded her head at him.

 

"Besides, someone already captured my heart.", shw said. He stared at her in surprise. "Who?",  he asked, although he knew that he might regret asking asking that... we that's what he thought. "Look into my eyes then you'll know.", she said. At once, he did. He looked into her eyes, but the alcohol in his body was taking over him so he didn't get what she meant.

 

"What do you see?", Sunnee asked. "I see my reflection in your eyes.", Dylan said. She smiled at that. "Then I guess that answered your question then.", she said. He looked at her in shock. "W-what...? You... you have feelings for me?", he stuttered.

 

She let out another smile at him, and slowly nodded her head. He smiled back at her and pulled her into a hug. He hugged her tighter when she hugged him back, feeling giddy and happy. "As much as I like to hug you, but can you let go cause you smell like wine.", she said.

 

Dylan laughed at that and let go off her. Then he held Sunnee's hands. "Will you stay tonight? I'd love it if you'll stay here for a night.", he said. She smiled at him. "Okay. You look like you'll have a hangover tomorrow anyway. And it's my duty to take care of you as your lover.", she said.

 

He let out a gentle smile at her. "So... I'm your lover as well.", he said. She let out a giggle as she blushed, and nodded her head. "Aiyo, Qing Er Mei Mei came out.", he joked, making her laugh out loud at him.