My home

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monster just received its first music show win on Music Bank. Joohyun and Seulgi, although always hopeful, did not expect to win as there were so many comebacks from different idols for the past few weeks and the competition was really high. They were happy to get this win and they most definitely did it and dedicated it to their beloved Luvies.

After the encore performance, they headed to their dressing room and was welcomed with cheers and applauses from the staff and their managers. Once they were done taking pictures to post on their social media accounts and when the attention were no longer at them, Joohyun pulled her girlfriend on the side and gave her a tight hug.

“Good job Seulgi-yah! You did so well today.”

Seulgi pulled apart from the hug, “Not just me, we both did Hyunnie.” and proceeded to kiss Joohyun on her cheek.

They’ve been dating for quite a while now but it never fails to make Joohyun blush every time Seulgi kisses her especially when her mono-lid girlfriend wasn’t used to skin-ship even at the beginning of their friendship. 

Joohyun raised her eyebrow. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?” 

Seulgi chuckled, “I think it’s cute that you still get shy.”

“Yah! I’m not, I was just surprised considering there are people around us.” Joohyun defended herself.

“Whatever you say Hyunnie. By the way, do we have anymore schedule after this?”

Joohyun grabbed her phone to check. “Hmm nope, looks like this is the last, we’re free for the rest of the day.”

The younger one beamed. “Perfect! I want to celebrate with you, just the two of us for now.”

“What about Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yerim? You know those kids will look for us.” Being the leader that she is, Joohyun never forgets to include the rest of the members.

“We’ll celebrate with them back at the dorm after our date. I want some alone time with my girlfriend.” Seulgi placed both of Joohyun’s arm around her shoulders and pulled her by the waist.

Joohyun playfully rolled her eyes. “Seul, we’ve literally been around each other almost 24/7, are you forgetting?”

Seulgi tilted her head side ways. “Yeah but that’s mostly for work, and of course I don’t mind, but this date is more for pleasure.”

The last word earned the mono-lid woman a light shoved from the leader. “YAH! KANG SEULGI!”

The red head started laughing. She loves teasing her girlfriend because she like seeing her reactions, just like this one.

“I’m kidding. But can we please go? I’ll take you to your favorite tteokbokki restaurant.”

“You had me at tteokbokki.” 

 

After they got changed, their manager let Seulgi borrowed one of the company’s smaller cars. Joohyun doesn’t admit it but she likes, no she loves it when Seulgi is driving; left hand on the stirring wheel and right hand intertwined with hers. It’s one of those small things that Seulgi does and doesn’t even realize it makes the older woman’s heart flutter.

As promised, the couple went to the tteokbokki restaurant and had a nice meal. Afterwards, they went for a walk and decided to stop by a café for some bingsu because according to Seulgi, they needed to cool down for this hot weather. 

Joohyun picked a table outside and Seulgi pulled a chair for her to sit. “I know what you want, the usual.” Joohyun smiled and lean in to kiss her bear on the lips. “Hurry back baby.” Seulgi nodded and went inside to order for them.

“Irene-ssi?”

Joohyun looked up from her phone and saw a familiar tall guy standing in front of her.

“Bogum-ssi?” She stood up and they both greeted each other. “Hello!”

Joohyun was not sure how to act because the last time she talked to Bogum was when she ended things between them. The man was smiling so she took it as a good sign.

“It’s been a long time, even years right? How have you been?”

“I’ve been well, much busier nowadays but things are good. How about you?”

Bogum chuckled. “Yeah I can tell, your face is pretty much everywhere in South Korea. I’m doing okay, I’ve been on a break for a while.”

“I see, I’m glad you're getting some rest and free time.”

“Yes, it feels great and I’m taking advantage of it now since I’m enlisting for the military next month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter