love in the practice room.

a little love in the practice room

 

sinb stumbled onto the wooden floor as soon as the song ended. her heart felt heavy as she took fast and deep breaths. her lungs flared as they screamed for oxygen after the workout she had done with practicing for their new song.

she sat there knees up and elbows rested on top as she felt herself calm down. adrenaline was running through her body like fire and for a moment there, she'd felt her vision double. 

a knock on the door made her heart jump as her head whipped up too fast towards the door, regretting so when a sudden pain in the side of her head ached. 

"eunbi?" a gentle voice called out, the familiar voice made the main dancer sigh in relief when she recognized her same-aged best friend and group member, umji.

"yah, hwang eunbi, it's past 3 am," said umji, her voice a little lower than usual. her steps light as she treaded from the door towards eunbi. "you need to go home and take a rest now."

guising her pain, she rubbed her tired eyes and yawned only to feel herself become more calmed down now and aware of her state. she could feel large beads of sweat trickling down her temple, inside her shirt and her the back of her white tee shirt sticking to her skin.

the more she noted, the more she felt a little icky and disgusted. a long relaxing bath sounds very heavenly for her fatigue right about now.

gazing up at umji , she squinted a little because of the light shining directing from the side of her head.

"wow, what is this? is there really an angel in front of me?" the older of the two squinted a bit more as she moved from side to side, making the other girl roll her eyes though a smile couldnt help but make it way to her face. 

umji placed her hands on each her side as she looked down at eunbi, eyebrows and nose scrunched downward in mock anger and lip formed into a cute pout.

"come on, you need rest! we have schedule tomorrow and sojung-unnie's gonna give you an earful again." sinb groans as she lolled her head back before sighing, feeling her body just shut down from doing anything else. the effects of her hard work in practicing had finally come down onto her cooling body.

umji lets out a small smile before she moved over to a training bad over to the side next to the speakers to fetch a dry cloth and a bottle of water before moving back to eunbi.

the older of the two watched as umji sat down next to her, she gave her a questioning brow.

"come here." the doe-eyed girl motioned for the other to come closer to which the latter groaned from having to move a single inch of her exhausted body, but complied and scooted nearer still in the same spread out legs and propped up arms to keep her upper body from falling. sinb leaned her face closer for her with a smirk on her face.

umji squinted at her before giggling as she reached out to wipe the girl's sweaty temples and face, jokingly in a rough manner. the treatment made sinb whine and try to pull back telling her to stop whilst the former laughing.

"hwangbi! come on! i'm trying to wipe your sweat!" sinb tries to swat the other's hands away as her upper body leans back onto the ground the more the younger tried to do what she wanted to do.

"you're doing it too rough! you're...gonna scrub my face off!"

she felt the cold press of the wooden floor behind her, slightly colder due to her damp back, but all that was disreguarded because of umji nearly towaring over her as she tried to do her job.

"alright, i'll do it more gently, you big baby." shaking her head, umji stopped and sat near where her shoulders were. they made eye contact to which sinb eye-smiled smugly at her, making the brown-haired girl slap her stomach but without any actual force.

"oww! my insides! it hurts!" the act makes the younger laugh, all dolphin-like, resulting in sinb letting out her own boisterous laughter.

their fit dies down and they're both left panting. sinb squints at the light on the ceiling. umji notices and smiles as she bends over just a little to shield her from the blinding light as she reaches once again and dabs the crumpled cloth over the dancer's once-again sweaty forehead. although this time, more gently. 

the focused expression of the girl above her and the light and gently touch of the towel leaves sinb feeling a lot relaxed as fatigue creeps up her skin and bones. she fights her closing eyes to stay awake so she looks at umji's features. 

the way umji's expression looks gentle and almost as if she we're looking at and caring for a baby animal. the way her brows furrow slightly and her dark brown doe-y eyes her in.

their eyes meet as the world suddenly seems to have stopped and everything revolved only on them, and them alone.

"we really should be going home..." umji tells her, voice low, almost whispery. their faces drew closer and despite her words, both of them didn't seem to have any plans of moving away anytime soon.

"i think unnie can wait a little bit longer." a grin appeared on the older girl's lips as she s a hand behind umji's head to her nape and pulled her close.

warmth immediately washed over the two of them as soon as their lips met. sinb tugs gently onto her grip on umji's hair earning a small muffled moan from her. the younger's hand slowly creeping up at the hem of sinb's tee and under it, feeling the slightly damp skin warm up and twitch at her cold touch.

the burning tension between them grew and grew the more they kissed, teeth clashing at the onslaught of lip-locking. sinb tugged at umji a few times for her to retreat a little to make way for air only for the latter to yield when her own lungs were screaming for air as well.

'calm down, kim yewon..., you need to be in control...'

as the younger girl opened her eyes after a minute of trying to calm herself down, her eyes widened and pupils dilated when she saw the disheveled hair and flushed look sinb had. 'eunbi...' umji whispered breathlessly. the red haired woman had her russet eyes squinted lazily gazing up at her with the back of her right hand against the edge of as she breathed deeply.

at that moment, something had snapped inside of her. the control umji thought she had established within herself crumbled as she leaned down once again to kiss the y woman underneath her, hands trailing up from under her cloth to trace the lines that had formed on the latter's abs from the frequent workouts she did in her spare time. 

quiet moans escaped the older girl's covered lips as she held onto the woman on top of her, nails slightly scratching into umji's clothed back. 

'mmm...ye...yewon...' the ministrations the other had done to her stomach sent a tug to her nether regions and a chill down her spine. words fell out from the girl's ears as she continued to and prod her tongue at the other's cherry lips.

'ye...yewon..ah, we..nnnm...,' sinb opened to try and speak only to have it covered by the younger. sinb felt her heart pace as she tried to think straight but the way umji was taking charge and was more aggressive than usual got her mind spiraling nearly out of control.

'mmmyewon-ah!' the older lightly gripped and pushed umji's shoulder away from her with the latter unconsciously tried to chase after her lips once again with closed eyes but failing.

umji looked down at her lover with bedroom eyes. the gentleness lost and was replaced by lust as she panted for air. umji wiped the edge of her smudged lipstick-ed lips ready for the next bout of lip locking but the grip the other had on her shoulder prevented her from doing so.

'while...while i would normally agree in doing it here...in the practice room with everyone else going home, i kinda wanna rest first.' sinb told her as she reached out to tuck the stray hairs that fell down and covered umji's face. 

what she said was true, she would really have continued what they were doing, but the fatigue from her constant practice was really catching up to her and with the adrenaline coursing through her veins courtesy of miss kim umji, she knew she wouldnt last even half way through one round. 

umji sighed, nodding as she got off sinb and sat on the floor next to her. the red haired girl placed a hand over where her heart was in a way to help her calm her heart. the younger looked at her and scooted a little bit more closer, moving her lower legs inwards.

'eunbi-ah, come lay your head down in my lap.' umji tugged at the former's clothed shoulder. eunbi complies, making sounds like an old person as she tried to rest her hand comfortably on the thighs of her lover.

'whats's up with you? you usually aren't this assertive. did you do something? are you hiding something from me' sinb lightly pinched umji's thigh earning a squeak and a slap on the shoulder. 

umji fiddles with the former's hair with a roll of her eyes and a smile. 'no, you dork,' she boops the tip of sinb's nose with a grin forming on her lips. 'you looked too good under me.'

sinb makes a face at her which elicits a laugh from the other. 

'no, im serious!' umji giggled. 'you usually go on top so i wanted to try. it looks great looking from up here.'

sinb huffs and channels all her strength to rise up and pin umji down to the floor by her shoulders. umji yelped as she was caught offguard and groaned when she felt the cold surface on her back. sinb smirks at her when she glared at her.

'yeah, it does look great looking from up here.' umji rolls her eyes and smack sinb's side causing her to double over to the other side with a laugh.

'let's see about that!'

umji immediately stands up and sticks her tongue out as she dashes out to the door with her hand hovering over the light switch. 

'if you dont come out in 5 seconds, i'm gonna leave you with the ghosts. one!'

sinb's eyes widened as she scrambled from her position on the floor to run to umji only to stop and turn back to get her bag. as she takes the bad, umji turns the light off to which makes sinb scream and run towards the light from where a laughing umji was.