Arriving at Korean Arts and Music University

Living With Asian Blonde

Soo Min and Riah were in a deep sleep when suddenly this male white body aproached them

-"Annyeong" Said the white figure

Riah oppened her eyes and couldn't believe her eyes. IT WAS BOYFRIENDS MEMBER MINWOO!

 

-"ah..ah... nae~ What can i help you with?" Said Riah while rubbing the back of her head and sitting up

-"Ah my bouncie ball fell there and i couldn't reach it , Could you give it to me?" Said Minwoo while smiling

-"Yes BUT!" Said Riah with a mischevious smile.

-"But what?" Said Minwoo looking at Riah with an inoccent look.

-"I'll give it IF!" Said Riah while putting her finger on her cheek.

-"Ok i'll kiss you cheek" Said Minwoo while smiling

-"Ok bbo bbo~" Said Riah while pointing at her cheek.

Minwoo leaned over and kissed Riah's cheek in that exact moment Soo Min wakes up and as she opens her eyes int that specific moment she ruined the whole dreamy moment by saying: "what are you guys doing.....?"

-"Chu~~" Said Minwoo

-"Here have the bouncie ball sweet heart" Said Riah

-"Gomawo!" Said Minwoo "Ah! Dongsaeng! Would you like to-

In that moment Soo Min interrupted and said: Dongsaeng? We are your noona's" She said while smirking.

-"Oh...ok"

 

Soo Min and Riah arrived at the airport and were about to walk off

 

-"Its was nice to meet you noona~" Said Minwoo as he taked off with his Hyungs Jo Kwangmin and Youngmin.

 

Soo Min and Riah finally got off the plane.

 

-"My back hurts !" Said Riah while stretching.

-"Where is the university students they said they'll be waiting for us here..\

-"Over there is a sign that says Moon So Min and Jung Riah Korean Arts and Music University" Said Riah while pointing at a women

-"Hi Its a pleasure to meet you" Said the principle while shaking both Riah's and Soo Min's hand "I'm proffesor Yang the principle of Korean Arts and Music University"

-"Hi" Said Riah while bowing along with Soo Min. "We Are Moon Soo Min and Jung Riah"

-"Nae. Ah come with me I'll take you there and give you the rooms" Said the Ms.Yang as she continued: "I'll tell you the details in the car"

-"Ok" Said both Riah and Soo Min.

 

Soo Min and Riah got in the car and buckled up their seatbelts.

 

-"Ok So here we are! You will both be in a room , Inside there are 4 Macbooks 4 iPods 4 iPhones and alot more that the school provides for the students" Said Ms.Yang while smiling.

-"Uuhhh... Why 4 of each?" Asked Riah.

-"Because each of the rooms has 2 girls and 2 boys so i made each one of the rooms with 4 of each" Replied Ms.Yang while smiling.

-"WOW! Thats a BIIIIIIG University" Said Soo Min while looking outside the window.

 

So there it was Korean Arts and Music University! It was a huge University consisting about 1,000 students!

 

-"Omg! This is like humungus i think the whole University can make a bed for Hulk haha" Said Riah whil laughing alone. "Ehem Sorry Ms.Yang" She said with her serious face.

-"Well since you girls are so nice I'll just let you know that the new rookie boyy band is having two member staying in this University" Said Ms.Yang while smiling brightly.

-"Oh really who are they" Asked Soo Min with a curious face.

-"B.A.P members Joon Hong and YongGuk" Said Ms.Yang

-"Joon Hong?" Said Soo Min.

-"Yes the maknae of the band Zelo" Said Ms.Yang

-"WHAT?!" Said both Riah and Soo Min with a white and exited expression.

-"Well too much details for today! Enjoy your rooms they are in room 14 number 417" Said Ms.Yang While giving the keys to Soo Min.

Ms.Yang walked Soo Min and Riah to the door of their dorms

-"Bye girls study hard!" Said Ms.Yang while walking away.

-"Bye~" Said the girls while waving.

As soon as the opened the door they saw the dorm.

-"I think this will be a great year" Said Riah with a suprised face.

-"Yep" Replied Soo Min