Prologue

A Taste Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody says that Seo Soojin has it all, owning one of the most successful fashion company in the country can give you everything you want.

Money. Respect. Power.

But Soojin feels that something is missing, she felt a void in her heart that she can't ignore. The problem is she doesn't know what it is, what she truly wants.

She scans the letter on her hand, she has been receiving invitations for a gathering from different companies every year but does not participate in it, she thinks it's a waste of time. But something in her mind is telling her to go, she was hesitant at first but decided to go anyway.

When she arrived, Soojin was surprised to see an on-going auction. There were jewelries lined up on the stage where men and women competes over them. She took a seat at the farthest part of the room, grabbing a wine from a waitress roaming around inside. Soojin sips a little bit of wine as she observes quietly from her seat, she was expecting a boring party where almost all the attendees were old men but she was mistaken. She can see both men and women maybe around her age or maybe a little bit older than her. 

She glanced back at the stage and now a man wearing a tuxedo appears, holding a mic from his right hand. "Now for our final items" the man said earning a loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter