Chapter 1

Wanna Hear My Deepest Secret?

 

 

“Oli” She spoke out the name quietly.

 

“Oli~~” She called again for the second time and plugged the flower. 

 

“Olivia!!” She smiled sweetly and inclined her head to the person who sat beside her, Hyejoo. Then, she loosen her palm in front of Hyejoo and saw the petals of the flower spread beautifully which really made her feel great. Hyejoo suddenly held the girl’s hand to make her stop as she was about to retreat it. The girl glanced back with an amazement beacuse of the touch.

“Son Hyejoo~~.” 

Hyejoo smirked and leaned closer to her ear. The girl was startled for Hyejoo’s action that she raised her eyebrows which was followed by putting a sweet smile on her face, then she heard a whispered in her ear that made her blush.

 

.

“Wanna hear my deepest secret?”

 

                          X••••••••••••••••••X

 

*4 days before*

 

 

 

 

 

“HYEJOOOO!!” 

 

“HYEJOOOO!!”

 

 

They heard a breathy voice from behind them which also made them startle and turned their back to see who was it

 

 

“Yerim??” 

“Oh t-thank god!! I thought I was gonna late for class...ah hello Go-won unnie? I thought you were Jinsoul unnie back from there hahaha” Yerim gasped bending before them. “Hey! Choi Yerim!!! Don’t you remember that the school already start late from a week ago?!!” Hyejoo looked down to the exhausted girl who was still gasping.   

“What?!!” Yerim widened her eyes looking up Hyejoo which made her looked obvious that she was ignoranced. “Idiot!” Hyejoo mocked.

“Yerim never stay up in the class, her head was always on her desk so how come she would know that” Gowon continued. Yerim and her were under the same room and her table was beside Yerim so she knew everything about Yerim’s action in the classroom. 

“Also why are you- no how can you mistakenly saw Gowon as Jinsoul unnie?? Look at her! Do they even look alike?!!!” Hyejoo carried on and Yerim seemed to be confused more. “Oh yeah they really look alike..right??Gowon unnie. Here, her nose, her eyes, here and there...! Their blondy hair too!!!” Yerim smirked lifting her jaw to them.

“Jinsoul unnie is brownie” Hyejoo opposed. Yerim looked away and still added, “Hmpp...okay but they still are”

“Do you agree with her Gowon??” Hyejoo put her hand around Gowon’s neck and then winked at her. blush. Gowon smiled gently and about to add a word but Yerim interrupted, “Wa-it! Did you just say Go-won?!!” 

“Yep” Hyejoo simply replied.

“You mean this Gowon unnie right??!” Yerim became more confuse.

“Yep” Hyejoo replied again who really looked calm. And Gowon was starring at them wondering what was Yerim’s problem. Yerim put out her fingers and started to fold some. “The one who is standing beside you right???!” Yerim asked again incredulously. “Yeah! Stop asking me!!?What’s your problem Choi Yerim??!!!” Hyejoo yelled out, stomping her legs like a kid as she was fed up with Yerim's question.

Yerim glared at Gowon with an unbelievable face making her almost choke. “Yah! Choi Yerim!! What’s with that face!” Hyejoo immediately asked as she was about to feel uncomfortable for Gowon. “I thought you-” Yerim suddenly stopped as she was interrupted by Hyejoo knocking on her chest.

“I was older than Gowon, the one who is standing beside me right now” Hyejoo hastily said which made Yerim lost her word. 

 

“Ha?”

 

“Olivia-Hye is older than me” Gowon kindly smiled back but it turned out into awkward. She didn’t understand her reaction and also she was not lying too. Hyejoo had told her that when they first met but Hyejoo pleaded her and preferred not to add unnie. So Gowon agreed with her and be okay for it since she had not discovered that Hyejoo lied to her.

“O-kay, if you could cover it all together now, can we continue to take a walk to our destiny??” Hyejoo leaped out which was followed by giggle. Then they took the long track instead of the short to hang out a bit before they were under disciplined.

On their way, Gowon was reading a book quietly, Hyejoo and Yerim were being energetic and lively active that Hyejoo kept teasing the smaller girl, to beat it up Yerim also argued it back.

.

Yerim : *skipping* Do you even know what blue betta is??

Hyejoo : I only knew colourless beta that my tutor once mention it. 

Yerim : Wut??! *tripped*

Hyejoo : *shock* watch your way sis! 

Yerim : *stood with the help of Gowon* Thank you unnie

Hyejoo : Colourless beta are used in methematics but I have never heard of Blue beta before maybe your tutor lied to you. *Gowon giggle*

Yerim : *groan* What the hell are you talking!!?

Hyejoo : I’m just concentrating.

Yerim : Then how about fruit bat??

Hyejoo : Fruit bat??

Yerim : *widen her eyes* Yeah fruit bat~

Hyejoo : My uncle once brought me home from Uk and I finished it in one day.

Yerim : Arghhhh!! Gowon unnie save me before she let me gone crazy *pulling Gowon’s sleeve*

Hyejoo : *glaring* Hey! Don’t disturb her, just leave her alone.

Hyejoo pushed away Yerim and walked between the girls. Yerim gave a death glare to Hyejoo but she turned away. Gowon quietly watched the two girls and scoffed as they were really acting childish. 

Yerim : Woah Ice cream!!?!

Hyejoo : Ha! Where is it!? *looking around*

Yerim : There.....! Gowon unnie do you want some??

Hyejoo : I told you not to disturb her, also I can get for her too.

Yerim : Hey! I can get it too!! And I found it first!

Hyejoo : ptfff

Yerim : Hey! SON HYEJOO!

Hyejoo : Yah, CHOI YERIMMMMM!!

 

                            X••••••••••••••••••X

*School*

The three girls were standing on the opposite side of Yerim and Gowon’s room and about to walk apart it.

“Goodbye Son Hyejoo!!” Yerim teased, waving her hand over Hyejoo. “Nah...i’m gonna follow you guys!” Hyejoo pouted cutely and tried to follow them.

“Do you guys want me to drag Hyejoo again in our room” Heejin suddenly pop out and held up Hyejoo, struggling a bit. “That’s nice~~ right Gowon unnie???” Yerim grinned and Gowon nodded with a weak smile on her face. Then Heejin saw an acceptance from the two girls and dragged Hyejoo to their class.

“Leggo Gowon unnie!!” Yerim pulled her in and attended the class. After an hour, Gowon soon noticed again that the girl beside her was having a nap time lying on her text book. She laughed out when she saw Yeojin draw a mustache on Yerim’s face sleeping peacefully.

The bell rang and the students took their recess. Gowon saw Yerim was still dozing off so she went out alone from room. Gowon wandered looking for a quiet lonely place to sit, she passed many students. Eventually, she walked out of the crowd and soon capable to hear her pace on the pathway. Humming on her way happily until she suddenly heard another footstep. Strangely, the sound of the footstep stopped when she ended her walk. A silence took time. 

.

 

“Park Gowon” 

.

Gowon rapidly turned to the side where the voice came from and saw an unexpected person, Hyejoo holding a flower, a familiar flower which she had been passing on her way so it was certain that she had plugged it. Hyejoo then moved forward and held up the flower closely to Gowon. Gowon gave back small smile watching Hyejoo’s moved. “Park Gowon...” Hyejoo stated her name again.

.

 

“I have a crush on you” Hyejoo said trying her best to put on her serious and truth face but Gowon covered in order not to burst into laugh that made Hyejoo’s confuision. Gowon can’t take it anymore and just hit Hyejoo arms unhurtedly. 

“Urmmm...i’m sorry....I knew you were really down and sad while we were going...So..ummmm I was trying my best to hold you up but I think my tactics really work than I expected...ahh i’m glad you-are doing-” Hyejoo rubbed her head then she suddenly felt a tight hug from Gowon. She was rolling her eyes confusingly when Gowon’s head depended on her shoulder. Hyejoo rubbed the shorter girls back and felt a breathe on her shoulder, “Thank you Son Hyejoo” 

Hyejoo’s heart was racing with happiness for what she had just heard from her favourite girl and then she raised her hand and rested on Gowon’s head. And from that day, Gowon started to notice a strange feeling that she had never perceived before, feelings that surround them.

 

                        X••••••••••••••••••X

 

 

 

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it~~ i'm sorry if I have typing or grammatical mistake. Feel free to comment it!!