No regrets.

Missing you.

She was someone he felt intimidated from when they first met at their script reading for Romantic Doctor 2. Lee SungKyung. That's her name. HyoSeop was a slow cooker. But that didn’t stop her from trying to speed things up a little. She’s like a energizer bunny, different from how she looks like when she ain’t talking. He would have thought she’s a cold with not many words actress. HyoSeop started getting over his social barrier. He started disturbing her before, during or after their scenes. They have gotten much closer towards the mid of the filming. He likes their height compatibility. It wasnt strenuous to his neck or back. He felt natural holding her slim waist. He can’t stop deepening their kisses when their lips met. She blushed at his approach. He apologized. She says it’s fine. The final cut was soul pouring. They actually t*ongued for real. She wiped his lips gently when it ended. Their result of their drama did not dissappoint.

HyoSeop was nominated for Beaksan's new actor category. SungKyung wished him all the best. He took the opportunity to ask if she wants to catch up over a meal. They met. Him in his fisherman cap, causal tee and jeans. Coincidentally, she came in a similar style. It was just the two of them. He won the award, she congratulated him via text. Their communication became mutual and frequent. When he took up a new drama, HyoSeop asked if she’s available to house his cat, Paul. SungKyung readily agreed. He took Paul to her place. It’s his first time going over to a girl's apartment alone. Her younger sister is staying with her. Her cats surrounded him. Her sister's dog wagged his tail at him too. “They like you!” SungKyung exclaimed. Her place was neat and clean. He hung around her place for hours just chatting.

SungKyung sent HyoSeop pictures of Paul being well taken care of. He drops by when he has some spare time in between filming. He even took short naps at her place. Overtime, he started staying over at times, on her couch in the living room. He stole a kiss when she placed a thicker blanket over him while he’s sleeping. He was actually still awake. That night, he confessed and she accepted his love. They started dating. She took care of him when he’s feeling under the weather from the tight schedule on filming.

----------

[Breaking! Ex co-star Ahn HyoSeop and Lee SungKyung dating?] He was captured going to her place in several occasions. Sometimes with Paul. The couple discussed and decided to acknowledge their relatonship. Even so, they did not date publicly. HyoSeop was captured taking SungKyung to Canada to meet his family. They accepted her being older than him. He’d met hers too. They welcomed him warmly. Everthing went on smoothly for three years. 

Her ex-boyfriend, Nam JooHyuk, stepped in. HyoSeop felt insecure. They had arguements non-stop. He did not believe in her. They broke up after 3.5years together. HyoSeop dived into work. There was no news of SungKyung getting back with JooHyuk although there are still pictures of them floating around. At a wedding reception of one of Romantic Doctor's staff, they met two years since breaking up. They greeted but subtly avoided each other. His sight always falls back on her. She’s having fun with the other actresses. HyoSeop saw her by the road side. He stopped his car,"Where's your car? Do you need a ride?" Her car has been sent for maintenance. He offered to give her a lift. "It's fine, i'll grab a cab. Thanks for the offer. You go ahead HyoSeop." SungKyung preferred taxi. He told her this peak timing going to be a long wait. She reluctantly got into his car. She has shifted place, no longer at where he used to visit. Her sister moved out to stay with her boyfriend. SungKyung thanked him for the lift. Nothing more. His heart ached at her absence. He drove off with a heavy heart.

----------

HyoSeop tried to connect up with her once more but she made it clear that once was enough. "You have trust issues. The same thing will happen again." Her words still ringing in his ears. He got drunk at her rejection. He drunk called her. SungKyung picked him up, glad it’s some old grandpa eatery. “He’s rarely drinks irresponsibly. I’ve seen a few times. Few years back. I think his girl dumped him. Now? Maybe the same reason. Always for girls. How useless. Such a nice boy actually.” SungKyung smiled at the grandpa while glancing at the already sleeping boy. HyoSeop woke up at her new place. The interior was almost the same as before. The cats l*icked him up. He apologized. She told him to get this bad habit kicked. She cooked for him. He showered at her place. “Your boyfriend’s?” His heart tightens while asking. “No. Random people bunked in and left their stuffs lying here and there.” She shared. “You rent out the other room?” He probed further. “No. To be exact, this belongs to my sis’s boyfriend. They stayed with me for a while here before getting their own.” His mood clearly lifted up at that information. SungKyung saw that. He’s still the same jealousy pot.

Over the years, his effort and hard work paid off. He horned his acting skills and was praised by many. He matured and became manly. Commercials came knocking on his door frequently. While SungKyung diverts to oversea modelling. She’s rarely in the country but they kept in touch. It still pissed him off when she shared she’s meeting random guys for dinner or whatever. Each time. she has to remind him that he’s not her boyfriend and should not tell her what not to do. HyoSeop asked again if there’s a possibility she’ll accept him back. As usual, her reply is no.

----------

HyoSeop got injured during a filming for a action scene. His eyes were temporarily blinded. He got very frustrated. He didn’t want pity from anyone. He chased all away, including his own parents. He felt this was the end of his career and life. "Dont act like a kid now. There's much more unfortunate people who still live their life to the fullest!" SungKyung insisted he let her stay. Or else be alone forever. He didn’t want anyone but when she’s about to leave when reached a limit at his tantrums, he stops her from walking away from him. She held back her jobs to tend to HyoSeop's needs. Since she's the only one he's willing to let near, she has to get him off his depressive mode. 

They had a moment when she wanted to shower him. He could shower by himself but she has to handle his hair to prevent water from touching his bandaged eyes. She washed his hair as he laid in the tub. SungKyung is a devout Christian. They weren’t on that intimate level when dating. HyoSeop respected her beliefs. Yet with his sights robbed off, there wasn’t a choice. She was blushing mad as she assisted him off the remianing clothes on his frame. His body fits a professional model. His male organ isn’t asian size. SungKyung knows as much since she's in this modelling industry where n*aked is not a big deal. But now that she’s not working on a project, it was awkward seeing a bare body of someone she once dated.

He felt her shiver when she un*dressed him and guided him to the shower room. She asked if the water temperature was okay. “You’re wet.” He stated. “Dont worry. I’ll change later.” Incase he falls, she watched him soaps himself through the glass door. Throughout, she's shifting her eyes away. She sneezed when she passed him the towel. “You’ll catch a cold!” He repremanded her and missed his footing. It happened within seconds. SungKyung tried to stable him but his weight pulled her down. His arms knocked on the shower handle. The rain shower . SungKyung has fallen on him to the ground. “Careful of your bandage!” She staddled him as she tilt his head upwards while trying to shut the falling water.

She managed to get both of them up. “Stand still.” She dried him up to prevent further mishaps. HyoSeop felt his meat t*hrobbed when she carelessly worked on his sensitive region. She let that slide. “You're still wet.” He pointed out. “I’ll change after i get you all done.” She ignored his intention. “What are you doing Ahn HyoSeop!” He pulled her wet tee off her. He unclasped her soaked b*ra. He tugged her bottom pieces down her long legs. He snatched the towel from her hand and dry her up. “I can’t see a thing if you are worried about that..” She was blushing deep. “I can do it myself...” Her breath so close to him. HyoSeop draped the towel over her back and hugged her.

She gave up resisting when he wasnt letting loose. His meat rose, smacked between her tummy and him. “It’s enough... hmm?” She whispered embarassingly. He reached to her face. The towel dropped. His fingers traced her pouty lips. “Ahn HyoSeop!!” He kissed her. They were breathless when separated. “That’s enough.” She insisted. They changed and exited the bathroom. She sleeps in his bed. He tricked her into agreeing so. They always woke up tangled. She’s gotten used of his morning , many times rubbing against her bum when he thought she’s asleep. A month passed. They waited to get his bandage off. He blinks at the bright lights. It hurts at first. Images blurred. As he gets accustomed to the surrounding, his vision cleared up. His sight still intact. He looked around. His family and his manager were present. SungKyung gave him a thumbs up when he searched for her. She left quietly after notifying his manager when the doctor was explaining to HyoSeop how he has to care for his eyes.

Her door bell rang. “Not even a goodbye?” It was HyoSeop. “I’m sure oppa passed the message” She referred to his manager. “You cared. You still love me!” He lashed out. When he couldn't see her around when he's done at the hospital, he was afraid. During the time together when his sights are lost, SungKyung never once left him alone. She encouraged him, telling him he'll recover soon. With her assurance, he'd the confidence. “I care as a friend.” SungKyung sighed. “Friends don’t kiss, friends don’t shower n*aked together, friends don’t sleep on the same bed!” He listed every details. “Don’t start this now Ahn HyoSeop.” He knows it well that he’s the one who forced those kisses, showers and bed sharing. “Exactly who am I to you Lee SungKyung?!” He demanded. “You’re one of those I cared a lot. You’re my fr... hmph!” He stopped her from saying more.

He didn’t want to hear her say he’s nothing but a friend. “I’ve never stopped loving you! Never!” His eyes reflects the truth. She knows. “Give me another chance. I won’t make the same mistake!” HyoSeop wasn’t giving SungKyung a chance to respond. He kept stealing her lips. He only stopped when she took their locked-lips deeper. There’s no way she could suspress her growing feelings during that period together. “Do I get a chance to speak now?” He waited. “Ok. I’ll give us another shot....” He lifted her up and swang them around in excitement. He’s finally gotten her back. She builds his trust one brick at a time. He loves her unconditionally.