Laguna Beach - Final

Laguna Beach

"Ladies and Gentlemen I know you are all waiting for hours now but let me introduced you our favorite author who wrote the best selling book of 20xx! Let's welcome on our stage MsAe!"

"You don't have to introduce me like that, Ken. Hello everyone!"

"Of course I have too! Now let's get going and proceed with our short interview because if not a day is not enough for you to sigh all of their copies! Right?!"

"Yeahhhh!!!!!" The crowd cheer that made me feel happy and appreciated.

"Alright then give me your first question."

"Okay, so you told us this book was made when you went to a vacation can you tell us how and why?"

"Ah... Yes a few years ago I went to Laguna Beach. You know there is that "writer's block" thing, right? Well, I was experiencing that and thought of just living a life without thinking about what to write. Then I met a beautiful couple."

"Are they the main characters of your book?" The interviewer asked me.

"Yes, this is for my 10th year anniversary in this career so unlike my other books this one actually happened in real life with real characters. I don't know if you noticed but it was like a diary, interview, or a letter from a long time friend. I am really glad and happy to see all of you liking JM and JKs story."

"That's why when I was reading the book, it feels like there are 3 people telling the story!"

"Yes."

"So tell us how did you meet JM and JK. How did you know their story?"

"Ah.. it was.." 

 

 

 

 


"Yes mom, I already lining up to check-in. I will be fine, I promise. Okay. I Love you too." I said ending the call I received from my mom. Yeah at the age of 30 I still got calls from my parents asking where the hell I am or what am I doing. But eh, I love them so much and it's fine.

"Good Morning Ma'am, do you already have reservations?" the receptionist said.

"Goodmorning, here is my booking details."

"Thank you Ms. Song, here is your key cards for room 1310. Welcome to Laguna Beach Resort and Spa."

"Thank you!" I said and got the cards. I was about to get to my room when I saw two guys in front of me that looks like fighting. I swear, I am not trying to listen and minding my own business but I can hear short guy because he is loud.

"A simple reservation-omg Jungkoo-!"

"Please don't shout. You're making a scene."

"Oh I am making a scene? I will not if you made the booking! What will happen now? They said the only available is the single room. What will you do?"

"Maybe we can share the ro-"

"Did you hear me?! Single room, means there is like a small bed in a small room. I will not get that. We planed to have this vacation as perfect as we want Jungkook! Why did that happen?"

"I swear I booked it! I just.... I thought the reservation is done when my laptop shut down... I'm sorry Jiminie, I should've checked my card transactions to make sure." The taller guy pleads with a pout making the shorter one sigh.

"It's our anniversary... but fine, let's talk to the reception if we can add a bed or somet-"

"Ah excuse me!" Both of them look at me.

"Ahhhh yes." The taller one or Jungkook asked.

"Hi! My name is Ae, I heard your little argument If you want we can change rooms." I said smiling.

"W-what?"

"No! It's fine."

"I insist, I booked junior suite it's still small but much bigger room and bed compared to a single one." I said smiling at them, the shorter one staring at me almost glaring.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked, I think he is Jimin.

"I heard that it's your anniversary, and I am just alone. I just thought a room exchange will help since the resort is fully booked. So.... do you want to?" I asked waiting for them to answer.

"I uhmn.. I think we will no-"

"We will get it! Thank you so much!" Jungkook said and rushed to the reservation officer to book the single room.

"Jungkook!" Jimin called and we both follow the taller to tell the reservation officer about the situation.

"I hope you will enjoy your anniversary stay here!" I said and Jungkook gave me the key card for the single room.

"Here is your key card, happy anniversary!"

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Jungkook said.

"Let's meet at dinner, we will treat you!"

"No, Jimin its fin-"

"We insist." Both of them said smiling, I just nod and smile back.

 

 


Dinner comes and here I am at the pool. Fairy lights hanging above me, lighting the whole resort. People come and go around me, some are still swimming around. I sigh and look up to watch the moon.

"Wahh. So pretty."

"There she is!" I heard and look around. Ah, that's Jimin and Jungkook waving to me.

"We're sorry, we are late. Jungkook and I fell asleep..." Jimin said smiling. I shake my head as a no.

"No, it's fine. It might be jetlag."

"We can have dinner now." Jungkook said.

"Okay! Let's go!"

"Is he always that hyper?" I asked Jungkook watching Jimin happily walk to the restaurant.

"I got used to it, plus that makes him cuter."

"Whipped."

 

 

"So what do you do as career?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"I'm a writer."

"Oh?! Really like novels and such?"

"Ahh... Yeah.." I shyly said.

"What's the title of your works?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't have physical books yet, but I have a site where I put them. I write fiction and non-fiction, I mostly focus on romance."

"Can I know your site? I want to read one!"

"You just want to imagine like it was us in the story." Jungkook mumbled.

"Shut up!" Jimin said and hit Jungkook's arms.

"So why are you here? Vacation or... Like searching inspirations?"

"Well... It's supposed to be a mini-vacation. But then I found the two of you." I said smiling while the two guys in front of me look at me confusedly.

"Do you want a book of yours and Jungkook's love story, Jimin?" I asked. Both of them widened their eyes in shocked. Now, I am thinking if what I did is good or bad.

"You will do that?!"

"Jimin. Calm down."

"I... Of course! If you will let me. I would love to listen and write a beautiful love story!"

"Alright! Let's finish this dinner and get some drinks. Prepare your ears! This is gonna be a long night!" Jimin said all smiley. Jungkook just shakes his head.

"Alright. Let's continue eating then." 

 

 


"Wait so you are saying this huge guy is a shy type guy?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Oh stop lying, baby. We both know that you always run away from me whenever I will join you and our friends for lunch or during our study group. Plus remember when you lied to us having a stomach ache just to avoid me? Yah, I was worried and you didn't even open your door for me when I visited you! You know Ae, I was hurt when I found out about it and about to give him up."

"Oh? So you confesses first?" I asked.

"Ah no. It's like I don't have too, our friends say it is obvious and I always show that I like him. He is just dumb and oblivious. There is one time that I had to ask a bully to act with me just to check if he actually cares for me, poor donghyuk his nose got broken that day. Then the next day this huge baby went back in avoiding and pushing me away. It's fine though because you're cute." Jimin said pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hey! But I am the one who asked you out first!"

"Because you got scared when Moni hyung confessed to me. Ah! I remember when you suddenly stood up, picked your bag, and walk out. Then at 4 am you're knocking on my door telling me not to date Moni hyung."

"Do you still remember his exact words?" I asked and Jimin nods while Jungkook groaned.

"He said..." Jimin paused and clear his throat.

"Hyung! I know I am not perfect or as genius as Namjoon hyung but I am stronger and cuter than him! You always say you like me, so that means you don't like Namjoon hyung please don't use him and hurt him that's bad. Also, I may be an idiot for not telling you sooner but I like you too! I have, since the first day of school! So, you like me and I like you which means you can't say yes and date Namjoon hyung! So don't do that and.. and date me instead! Please!"

"Stop exaggerating my tone is not that high!" Jungkook whined making Jimin and I laughed.

"I still asked you out first." Jungkook grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. 

 

 

 

"So who said I love you first?" I asked.

"Jimin."

"I did."

"Oh? I wanna hear about it. Was is romantic, Jungkook? Like candlelight dinner with fairy lights s?"

"No." Jungkook said, at first I thought he was joking but they didn't laugh.

"Jimin said it when I cooked him rameon. He was sick that day so I became his personal nurse. You know when sick people tend to be out of their mind right? He just cried out of nowhere and keep repeating those words to me, saying how much I mean to him and how he hopes I will never leave him. We are together for like 7 months at that time and we never said that three words to each other, weird right? I am bad at showing or telling my feelings so I was just waiting for the right time I guess, while Jimin..." Jungkook paused grab Jimin's hand, intertwining their fingers. I smiled.

"I didn't believe in love after my last relationship before Jungkook. My past is a bit... dark and broken... Don't get me wrong, I do like Jungkook... but I am just scared of saying those words that time incase Jungkook will not stay and I will get hurt again.." Jimin explained.

"I am still here with you." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin's nose.

"That's why I love you."

"I love you too." 

 

 


"You were together since highschool right? Does your family know about your relationship? How about misunderstanding since you know you're both young at that time.." I was a bit worried when I asked that because its a more private thing but they both smiled at me.

"My family knew from the day we started dating, Jungkook's family found out months later when they caught Jungkook sneaking out to meet me outside their house." Jimin responded and laughs.

"Ah right, Mom and Dad thought I'm a thief!" Jungkook laughs too.

"Remember when abeonim is holding his bat ready to hit you then your mom shouted your name to stop him. That was so funny!"

"Yeah but then mom grounded me for a week with no allowance, it was your fault but I am the one who got the punishment."

"Hey! I didn't tell you to sneak out, I just told you I was in the area you're the one who said you will meet me." Jimin argued and slightly hit Jungkook's shoulder. I think they noticed I am just watching them and faced me again.

"Our family accepted us, we are both scared of coming out but we are lucky to have them. You are right our whole relationship is not rainbows and sunshine, we have little and big fights too." Jungkook said.

"We cool-off at least twice and almost break up once, that's our biggest fight." Jimin said and lean sip on his drink and then lean his head on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"It's fine if you will not open it up to me-" I tried to say when I noticed the mood became a bit sad, but Jimin shake his head and look up to Jungkook who nods at him.

"It was our biggest fight but we are also thankful for it because we learn a lot of things from it. Right, babe?" Jimin asked the younger.

"Yeah, it was a month before his high school graduation. Jimin hyung got accepted to Seoul University, you know typical long-distance relationship issue. I was young, scared and stupid thinking that if Jimin will go he will forget about me, forget about us. I was selfish and even made him choose between his dream and me. It just for me Seoul is big, there's a lot of people and Jimin hyung will going to meet new people or even a better man than me. He was my first and only boyfriend and I was just so childish that time and forgot that Jimin hyung has his own life, goals, and dreams. We fought and didn't talk for like a week, I didn't even show up during his graduation I am that stupid." Jungkook said and I saw Jimin raising his head kissing his younger boyfriend's cheeks.

"Then the night before he left he went to our house and tried to talk to me, but instead of talking to him and makeup with him I became a jerk and let him talk, explain things, how important the opportunity is, and asking me to trust him. I never respond to him or even look at him and let him slammed the door. He left Busan the next day."

"How did you too solved the issue? Did you follow him to Seoul?"

"He did. I think it was 3 days later, it was raining so hard when I received a call from him. Funny because the last words I told him is to never call or text me again, but he was crying and saying sorry for everything he did and say. He keeps on saying sorry over and over again, but I didn't know he was in Seoul at that time. I was worried about him being alone so I asked him when he is he said he didn't know." Jimin explained smiling at me.

"I told him I was in Seoul and will ride a taxi. I think he didn't believe me at first but he still gave me his address."

"Do you remember my face when I saw you getting out of that taxi without an umbrella, without a single bag, and wet? Then you didn't even walk closer to me and instead stand under the rain crying." Jimin said now looking at his boyfriend.

"I do and when you called my name and run to hug me, I can finally breathe like I was finally home. We talk about a lot of things that night, the issue, our insecurities, goals, and dreams and learn to trust each other more. Now we are here... we still argue sometimes but we always find a way to solve it. I can say that fight, is our first step in being more mature. Right, hyung? We are not the highschoolers Jimin and Jungkook anymore but Dance teacher Jimin and Photographer Jungkook." Jungkook asked making Jimin nod and snuggle close to him.

"I am happy to hear that. I can also say I am proud of you two. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with me." I said and they both look at him.

"How are you going to write the ending? I mean.. I don't even know our own ending.." Jimin asked, ah right... 

"I will just use my imagination and hopefully that will happen in real life, it's getting late. I still need to write the drafts when it's still fresh in my mind. I'll see you both tomorrow." I said standing up, they followed too and said goodnight to me.

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook?" I called when I saw him getting out of the resort's office. He was surprised and look around.

"Hey what's wrong? What are you doing here? Where is Jimin?"

"Hyung is still sleeping and I uh... Hey Noona.."

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to help me put a great ending to our story?"

 

 


"You are proposing to Jim-mmmhmhnfmm"

"Shhhh! It's a surprise that's why I talk to the manager. I reserved the glass chapel."

"Damn bro. That's romantic and you are not the shy baby Jungoo anymore huh?" I teased.

"It was a mistake telling you our story and asking you for some help." Jungkook said and starts to walk away, I giggled and grab his arm to stop him.

"Wait! I am just joking! Tell me what should I do."

 

 


"Where are we going noona? Why do I need to dress up? If Jungkook woke up and I am not in our room he will freak out."

"Jimin I just need to interview you alone for the book!"

"But why do I need to dress up like this? I bought this for Jungkook's and I's anniversary dinner tomorrow night! What will I wear tomorrow now?!" Jimin continued to whine, he's lucky he is cute or else...

"Then wear it again." I said.

"Noona!"

"I need photos you know? I will take Jungkook's later since he is sleeping."

"Whatever, where are we going to take photos? Also if you need photos, we should've wake Jungkook up he's a photograph-Wow.." Jimin stopped talking when he saw the glass chapel, the sun is starting to set making the whole view more beautiful. The resort personnel arranged the flowers and lights according to Jungkook's plan and it was beautiful. It simple but describes both of them, simple romantic boys. I look at Jimin and start recording. 

"Jimin-ah, we should take photos inside."

"I don't think so noona, I think someone prepared-" I didn't let him talk more and drag him to the chapel and take a step back. Jimin looks at me weirdly and about to follow me but I shake my head making him stop moving.

"Give my story a happy ending you and Jungkook deserve, Jimin-ah." I said and the glass doors opened. When Jimin turns around he finally figured it out, Jungkook is standing at the center smiling at him wearing a formal attire too. I smiled and check my camera to make sure I am recording everything.

"J-jungkook-ah... This is... Babe.." Jimin stuttered and didn't even take a step closer to Jungkook so he made the move and pull jimin inside the chapel.

"W-what... Jungkook.."

"Shhhh... Calm down.."

"Is this... Is this what I think it is... J-jungkoo-oh lord..." Jimin's questions finally answered when Jungkook stop in the middle of the aisle and kneel down. He smiled at his older boyfriend and showed him a royal blue velvet box.

"Hyung... We've been together for 9 years now and tomorrow will be our 10th anniversary, but instead of celebrating that can we celebrate our first day as fiancee's I know we never talk about this but I also know that we both want this. I know you always watch those wedding proposal vlogs, checks engagement rings, I also heard you talking to Tae about setting down. Even if you don't tell me, I know and I can see that you are ready too. I am not doing this because of that but because I want this too, how I want to spend my whole life with you and maybe start our own little family. Remembering all our memories made me more sure that this is what I really want to do. So Park Jimin, the love of my life.." Jungkook paused and opened the velvet box.

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked, he finally asked looking up at Jimin.

"Yes. Of course love. I will... I will marry you.." Jimin said and pull Jungkook to stand up, Jungkook slides the ring on Jimin's finger and kiss it. 

"I love you." Jungkook said.

"I love you too. Thank you. Thank you so much." Jimin said and kissing his ex-boyfriend now fiance.

I turned off my camera making it sure it was saved and smiled at them.

"Congratulations and live happily ever after." I said and leave to give them privacy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you still have contact with them?" Ken asked

"I do. I sent them a copy of the book."

"How are they now?" Ken asked. I look at the audience, and in the VIP area I saw very familiar faces smiling at me. Jimin, Jungkook, and adorable Jumin.

"Still in love and happy with the newest member of their family."

====================================

 

Hello fam!! 

Just a little gift to you from me since its my birthday (07/10) well actually yesterday is my birthday but I'm too busy... and I don't know what day in your country now I am from PH btw.

Anyways I wrote this last year when I was on a vacation and inspired of that clip (guess what I am talking about, 🤪) but I only wrote the first part and I said that I will try and finish all my old drafts right? So I was checking them and found this. I hope you like it! 

Some fluff before I publish the angst. 

Till next story! Bye bye 👋👋

Ps. Please vote for BTS in SOBA. THANK YOU!! 


Mschim1013/Aerinsong10