cute couple

cute competition

NORMAL POV.:

L:aaallllllyyyyyysssssssaaaaaa......... leah whined at her best friend.

A:stop whining. You are going on that blind date weather you like it or not. Her best friend said sternly.

L: your such a meanie! What happen to the alyssa that would act cute with me and loved to be single!

A:she got a boyfriend that tied her down and made her stop acting cute cause it attracted other guys. Now since im not single you cant be either!

L:but i dont even know him...plus what if he's a creepy, icky, dirty, drug doing, alchohalic person... *pouts*

A: dont worry kikwang let me met him and he is a good person. Trust me! im your super buddy! and i know you the best! so i know you guys would be very good together. Do you not trust me? *makes a face like she's about to cry*

L: No! dont cry! i trust you!....fine i'll go on the date but.....who is kikwang?

A:YAH!! he is my boyfriend!! *pouts*

L:* uses a baby voice* im sorry alyssa *aegyo*

A:* slowly smiles* haha its okay!!

L:hehe...

A: OMO!!! PALI PALI GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GET SOME REST YOUR DATE IS TOMORROW!!!

L: OOOOOHHHHH KAY. *mumbles* aish you act like your my mom...

A: heard that!

L: sarranghaeyo!! good night!

A:aish that girl....

.............................................................................................................................

I'LL  update the rest later cause i gotta eat !

follow mw on twitter @alyssababeyy (AlyssaD.Santiago)