Bypass.

Disappointed Not.

One thing she's said to herself since learning about love, is that, she will give all her best and have no regrets when one ended. ChaeWon and JoongKi met in Highschool. Always together since then, they were enrolled into the same university too. She's been there for him through all the ups and downs along the path. His military days went past in a blink of eye with her unwavering companionship. She grew up lovingly. Her beauty many envied. Her body most wished to have. JoongKi devoured her youth but promised her his forever.   

Since getting scouted on the streets by entertainment angency, JoongKi changed his direction in life after military. He forgo his degree in business administration to grab hold a chance into the showbiz world. Along the way, he met many people who gave him guidance and patience. His feet was grounded but soon when fame came along, temptation tagged on too. While still dating ChaeWon, JoongKi got a rare chance to meet and know one of nation's goddess, HyeKyo. An older woman known to be untouchable by many. It gave JoongKi a sense of satisfaction when he took up the challenge and won her heart. Unlike ChaeWon, HyeKyo boost his confidence. Soon enough, HyeKyo has been inviting him over to warm her bed. 

"You should end it already..." InSung said out frankly when the guys gathered at his place. All of them know about JoongKi's situation. They have met ChaeWon and were fond of her. Although she's a girl with a few words, her aura was soothing. It made many want to stay close to her evernthough unable to strike a conversation. However, when conversing with JoongKi or anything about him, her face lits up like a chandelier. "With...?" JoongKI asked out of curiousity. "Either one." InSung pointed out. JoongKi relaxed slightly after hearing his band of brothers having no preference in particular between the two women whom he's currently dating at the same time. They just didnt want him to be caught up in a messy state.        

----------

"ChaeWon!?" InSung was surprised to see her at his door step. He turned around to the guys who are already at his place. All looked at him with similar set of eyes. 'What's going on? Contact JoongKi now!' Being a regular host, he invited her in, "Why are you here alone?" He made it casual. "Sorry to come uninvited. But, its JoongKi's birthday, i thought maybe a little surprise wont harm? Do you think its a bad idea?" ChaeWon asked for his opinion. He could not say anthing to her puppy eyes. "How is it considered a bad idea for a girlfriend to surprise her boyfriend? You did great! We've thought you will come together with him." InSung made words out from his head as tactical as possible. "He didnt say anything but boys night out. But isnt the girls here too?" ChaeWon questioned herself. InSung hurriedly took her thoughts elsewhere,"Maybe he thought so.... Usually we wont really say whether the girls are tagging along or not." That seems to get to her and he let out a relief sigh.     

The guys and their girlfriends has been worried. They have texted and even called JoongKi. He did not answer nor was the messages indicated as read. "Ah! It must be JoongKi!" ChaeWon hopped up from her spot towards the door. InSung followed behind her closely. Before she could say a word, her face has lost all expression when she saw JoongKi's arm around a well known actress who frequently appears on dramas and movies. His eyes already telling her what's going on. Her clouded mind was dispersed when she felt InSung's firm squeeze on her shoulder. That took her back to reality. InSung met her eyes. There was no tears but her form was shivering. He took her into his embrace. He felt her clutched onto his shirt tightly. "Come on in you two..." InSung made way for them to enter. 

JoongKi felt betrayed. He stared at the guys who glared back. "We texted. You dug your own grave!" KwangSoo whispered when JoongKi questioned their motives. "Is that InSung's girlfriend? She's so pretty.. But what's wrong with them?" HyeKyong asked out when she saw InSung and ChaeWon walking towards and into the owner's bedroom. JoongkI shrugged when no one responded to her question. His eyes kept watch at the closed door. 

"This is so embarassing. Why didnt any of you tell me earlier. Or at least a hint or something.... But its clear now. I'm dumped without knowing being dumped." ChaeWon blabbered on when InSung sat her down on his bed. The tall man kneel before her, holding her small hands in his. "Its not your place to say?" ChaeWon cut him off with her words. "How did you know what am i going to say? You are one scary woman Moon ChaeWon!" InSung teased. She giggled softly. "You wont let me go home now, right? I mean, for his sake..." ChaeWon asked. "Its your choice. I can find some lame excuses. They always believe my words." InSung smugged. He's glad she's smiling already. "You are funny... My tears are supressed by the shock earlier on... So, I'll stay. To convince myself that this is the end. Can i, boyfriend?" She asked. "Of course you can, girlfriend." InSung smirked. He heard her soft thanks as he lead her out to where everyone was.   

"Sorry, let me introduce. My girl, Moon ChaeWon. This is.. you should know." He winked at ChaeWon who blushed under his sight. "Hello. Pardon my behavior earlier on. Had a thing with this man here." Her meek smile fooled HyeKyo but not the rest. Everyone was impressed at how ChaeWon was handling the akward situation. She's even conversed with JoongKi like he's a close friend. "Why didnt i see you around when i'm here? Have you guys been dating for some time already InSung? Because she seems to know your likes and dislike at her finger tips!" HyeKyo asked both ChaeWon and InSung while they were eating around the huge dining table. InSung didnt noticed til it was mentioned. ChaeWon actually picked away the beansprouts that were mixed into the stir-fried beef slices when she placed a spoonful on his plate and back to hers. "When you love someone, you love those around him too." ChaeWon's delicate voice touched those who heard. "Im darn lucky huh!" InSung ruffled her hair playfully to show his appreciation. "Hey!" ChaeWon exclaimed. Everyone laughed. All except JoongKi. 

The drinks kept getting filled to the brim, everyone except ChaeWon and InSung were slurring away. With the multiple guest rooms around, couple by couple occupied them. Leaving the owner and her imposed girlfriend in the television area, ChaeWon leaned her slightly heavy head on his shoulder with their back against the couch. M*oans can be heard from each individual guest rooms. InSung's had his arm around her slender waist, caressing her contours subtly. Their eyes met. "Shall we also?" Both asked in unison. Nothing more needed to say. Their lips melted in each other's. Their t*ongue entwined heatedly. She was sensual in every move. InSung felt loved. He stopped their act,"I am not JoongKi." He wanted to made that clear. "I know... Your name is Jo InSung..." ChaeWon whispered as she caressed his jaw bone. When she felt his resistance,"I am no longer one of your bestfriend's girlfriend anymore..." Her touch send sparks to his spine. Their hands roamed, their lips on each other's skin. In the open area of his crib, he made love to her. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You two! Wake up! What's for breakfast?" The first couple who woke up was WooBin and MinAh. They found them sleeping. ChaeWon's head on InSung's lap. InSung jolted up. That woke ChaeWon up. None noticed her stained thighs. He kissed her temple seeing her rubbing her sleepy eyes cutely. JoongKi stepped out in time and saw everything behind his bangs. "I'll prepare, you shower." InSung pulled ChaeWon towards his room, her hands in his, ignoring those wolves whistles the gang was making. "Dude, you did great! I sure cant!" The boys gave him a pat on his back when he came back out. He looked over to JoongKi and HyeKyo. One looks filled the other however looked devilish. 

"Breakfast is ready. You done.....? Im sorry." InSung caught sight of her in full glory when he opened the bathroom door just like that. He didnt know he'd marked her all over her fair skin. Ignoring her silent protest, he hugged her. "You're so beautiful..." He whispered and covered her up with the towel. He'd wanted to send her home but JoongKi offered and she accepted. His heart tightens at that. Before she left, she came up to him. "Thank you InSung... for everything.. You're a good friend.. but even more as a individual man." She initiated a hug, he felt great and embraced her too.    

In the car, HyeKyo questions kept coming up. That irritated JoongKi. "You and InSung definitely a match made in heaven! He hasnt been really into dating. So i know when he introduce you." HyeKyo shared. "Thank you. You and JoongKi too. You look look compatible in all sense." She returned her kind words sincerely. JoongKi tightens around the sterring wheel at ChaeWon's words. Having HyeKyo wait in the car, he followed her up. A gesture of his gentlemen stance. "What was that yesterday!?" JoongKi demanded when at her door step. "Since you played so far. Thats the least i should do too." ChaeWon told him straight in his face. "We have not broken up yet!" JoongKi argued. "Yes. We have. If there's ever anything going on, it happen after our clean breakup yesterday. Goodbye." ChaeWon released herself from his firm hold and slammed the door shut. JoongKi felt nothing but devastation seeing her so cool about him two-timing her. Yet what he didnt know was the gallons of tears that was flowing out behind the closed door.   

----------

Two years on, the nation was overwhelmed by the marriage announcement of JoongKi and HyeKyo. "Leave two seats for me." Everyone looked at InSung when he said that when JoongKi and HyeKyo asked for their attendence to their wedding reception. They didnt know he has got a partner and to bring her along where press will be everywhere. Since that incident, InSung shut his place for gathering. Its been organised at either KwangSoo's or WooBin's apartment. InSung never brought any girls to their gather before. When HyeKyo asked about ChaeWon, he kept mum about her, not explaining nor acknowleging whether have they broken up or not. But simply a,"Our schedules clashed." 

Unknown to them all, InSung remains in contract with ChaeWon. She turned him down but he continued on his vigrous pursuit. Eventually she relented at his genuine approach towards her past, her present and their future. He'd never given up no matter how she pushes him away. "One day... it will hurt you... knowing i'm once taken by your best pal..." Her main concern only made him further determined to win her heart over. "I dont care... Someone's losses is my gain..." 

JoongKi saw ChaeWon on his wedding day. "Congratulation to the both of you. I wish you  a life of happiness." His heart bleed at the non-existence feelings she has for him before. Here she is, appearing hand in hand with one of his bestmen. "Now, its time to stop JoongKi..." InSung placed his hand on JoongKi's shoulder to get his attention away from his girlfriend. Through the year, JoongKi never once stopped looking for ChaeWon. InSung knew about it and not say a thing to destroy their friendship. It was ChaeWon's assurance that kept his insecurities at shore. With this happy event, InSung decided to open up his relationship to the public. Who she is, who she belongs to and who he is attracted to. 

"I knew it! Hyung! You liked her the moment she was introduced to us, right?" KwangSoo nudged InSung when SunBin and ChaeWon was caught up in their girlie talks. His smirk tells it all, there's no doubt about that. Now, she's officially his to cherish.