The Maknae

The Reason

Hoya pov

From the first time i see you,  i know you will be the one for me. 

'annyeonghoseo, my name is lee sungjong, ' you say with the bright smile ever.  Your smile is very beautiful and i know i am going to lose right a way. 

'annyeong,  my name is lee howon, ' i say as i shake your hand. 

'i will call you hoya hyung, ' you smile again.  I never let anyone call me by my nickname. I want to push hoya name outside, cause just my family used to call it.  And they do not agree i enter the entertaiment world. But hearing that from you makes me happy. I feel my check become hot. 

.

'ok, boys.  From now, you will stay here together as a family,' say tablo hyung. 

'ne' answer the seven boys.  We have 3 bedrooms and the arrangement is sunggyu and woohyun,  dongwoo and me,  sungyeol, myungsoo and sungjong. 

'hyung can we change the room? ' ask myungsoo.

'wae? Don't you like your bedroom? ' say sunggyu.  

' i don't want to share room with him, ' say myungsoo. He point his hand to you. 

'me' You look like a lost puppy.

'you can change with me,' i say. 

'thanks hyung, ' myungsoo say as he left them at the living room. 

'don't worry!  He just jealous because you are the maknae.  Be friend with him,  ok' i say.

'ne hyung' you say. 

I don't know what happen at that time.  You seem never will come along with him. 

.

Your smile effect is wonderful within a month you take our hearts.   

Sunggyu always pat your hair lovingly and nagging you about to study hard. 

Woohyun always care,  making all the delicious food for us and give you full bowl.

Dongwoo always smile and joking around with you. You two make my day brighter. 

Sungyeol always make fun of you and you will end up with me or myungsoo. 

Myungsoo always taking care of you.  He never hate you.  He just don't know how to express his feeling. 

And me.... I want to become your special hyung. Always.

.

'hyung,  i am going with myungsoo hyung, bye!' you say as walk out from the door.  Myungsoo just wave his hand. 

'hyung, sungyeol hyung is so mean to me, ' you say as running toward me. I hug you close and never let anyone harm you. 

'hyung,  look at dongwoo hyung's  face is it look like a dinosourous! ' you say as we play together with dongwoo hyung.  We just laugh and dongwoo hyung is also does not mind. 

'i am full, hyung'you say as woohyun give your full bowl. ' take this hyung! Eat more, you work hard today' you say as put some rice from your bowl.  

'aish!  Eat this,  grandpa!' you seem angry when sunggyu hyung nagging about your exam.  

I just laugh remembering those memories.  But some of them are taken me. 

.

'hyung, look, ' you say widely showing me a white teddy bear. 'myungsoo hyung,  give it to me as a present. I like it, ' you say and I never see those beautiful smile ever.

One night you come to my bed sit in the edge.

'jonggie.... '

'hyung.. ' I see you cry not for the first time,  but it break my heart. 'hyung.....  I think I like myungsoo hyung' your words turn my whole world into chaos. 

I just sat there and hug you. That's something that I can do. You ask me to keep it for everyone. You has a pure heart. 

From that day,  I become your saviour,  your hero.

I am become a place that you can show all your sorrows.  

.

I hope I always be there with you. I wish you always be mine. 

I see how you look at him,  your smile, star to fade away.  But the simple question light it. 

'who is the most important person in infinite?'

I want to answer it by 'you' but hearing what the other answer make me yeah that the right answer 'all the member is very important' seem rational. 

But I make a mistake,  

' all the members is important,  but for me the maknae is most important.' his answer make me look at him.  I see he blush and you too. 

.

After that moment I always look at you both of you.  I see how he treat you,  how his gentle gesture toward you.  And I kind of lose. 

.

'hyung, what happen? ' you ask because I know you care.  

'ani.... I am just tired, ' I answer quickly.

'don't lie to me hyung.  You can tell everything to me? Come on, '  I look into those eyes.  You smile and give me some courage. 

'jonggie,  I love you, ' finally I say those words. 

'I know,  hyung. I love you too,' he answer and hug me.  I know what you mean. You love me as a brother not lover. 

'thank you, ' my tears escape from my eyes. I only can hug you tight.  I see he looking at us,  with his blank expression.

'myungsoo... ' he avoid my eyes. You turn around and pretend to smile to him. Myungsoo leave the house with loud 'bank!' behind. 

'Jongie... '

'hyung.... I love him.....  And always love him... ' My eyes almost jump.

'you should tell him, ' I say nervously. 

'no,  hyung. I m not going to tell him anything....  We are just friend nothing more. Now,  he is close to naeun.  I think they love each other.  Naeun  is a good girl.  They will become a great couple. This is only me..... Something wrong with me.... ' you say as hit your chess.

'no...  Nothing is wrong about that, ' I say as hug you for comfort.

Its broke my heart. 

.

As time goes by, i still look at you.  You two like to fooling around.  I hear your confession, I see how he act around you.  It's clear for me, that you love each other and no room for me. 

.

I can hold it,  anymore. 

'myungsoo-ah,  please take care of sungjong. I can count on you, ' I say as walk out from our dorm.  He just nod.  

I look into your eyes once again. 

'I love you, Lee sungjong.'

You hug me tight as if you don't want me to leave.

'hyung, please don't leave....  I love you always...  My brother' 

'I know,  but I am sorry....  I must leave now... Mianne' I let those beautiful hand around e and bow to all of the members. From the corner of my eyes i see how you cry hard and hug myungsoo tight.  He pat your head and bring you to his arms.  

I love you. But seem I am not good enough for your love.  I really love you.  I do. 

 

The End