Stare

Behind Those Smiles

Author's PoV

Lying in her room, she stares at her phone annoyingly.

Minji: " Ugh!! It's Monday! Again." She rolled her eyes and turned the music on and go to the bathroom to get ready for school.  She stares in the mirror, " It is another stressful day Minji!! Cheer up!" she said to herself. 

She arrived at her University while walking someone called her.

Yuki: "Yah!! Minji!!"

She takes off her headphone and turned where the voice came from. And she saw Yuki her best friend running towards her. They were best friends since high school.

Minji: " Yuki! " she waves her hand to Yuki.

Yuki: "Minji, you look like you're not sleeping for days. Look at those eyes, they look like panda's eyes!  what are you doing during the weekends?"

Minji: "Oh! nothing, I just hmm watching my favorite dramas. hehe."

Yuki:  "Oh! you and your drama series..." Yuki said while shaking her head and smiled " Bye for now Minji! see you later at the cafeteria! muuuaaahh!!" 

They separated their ways because they have different classes.

Minji is sitting quietly in her desk while headphones on when she noticed someone is staring at her. But she shrugged it off and just lay her head down to her disk while waiting for their professor. She looked at her wristwatch.

Minji: "Ugh... professor is late."  

He continued staring at Minji, from every movement Minji made. He finds it amusing, he can not understand why is he addicted to it. It feels like there is something that draws him to Minji. He always wondered what kind of a woman is Minji because ever since they are in freshman year which is last year, she is always smiling. But there is something in her eyes that he can't figure out.  They know each other because they are in the same department, but it is more of acquaintances they never talked or say hi to each other. He noticed Minji seemed bothered so he looks away and pretended he is not looking at her. Then, a few minutes later the professor arrived and start the class.

Professor: Good Morning, before we start our discussion let's check your attendance."

The professor started the class after he checked the attendance. Minji is busy taking notes as she really loves taking notes, she finds it very enjoyable. As the class is going on she again, feels like someone's really staring at her. She's not sure if it is Yoongi or she is just paranoid because of watching too many thriller dramas. Then suddenly she heard someone's voice behind her calling her name. 

Yoongi: Minji.