Final

Tweet it if you mean it.

Jiho leaned back into his chair and sighed, taking a sip of his coffee. He glanced over at Kyung. The other rapper had been giving him the looks all day, and he silently cursed at himself for posting that ridiculous comment on twitter. Sure, there was some truth to that post. Okay, a lot of truth, because Kyung was truly adorable squatting down like that. He was always adorable.

But it was supposed to come off as a joke, and Kyung’s reply seemed like a joke as well. Yet the eyes following Jiho around ever since were making him nervous. Was he expecting an answer? What was he supposed to say?

“Yeah, I really do think you’re cute. Actually, I’ve always thought that you’re cute. Oh, and while we’re at it, I’ve also had a secret crush on you ever since we were kids.”

Yeah. No big deal. Just spill it all.

Jiho sighed again. He should really keep his big mouth shut sometimes, although he hadn’t actually said anything verbally this time. But the awkward statements he kept making were proof that he needed to learn how control himself. And if that guy didn’t stop his freaking cuteness very soon, he’d need to learn how to control other parts of his body than just his mouth. Like his hands, or his lips.

As he sighed for a third time, he suddenly felt a hand touch his shoulder. He jumped in surprise, and in result spilled his coffee all over himself.

“!” he hissed as the hot beverage burned his skin slightly.

“, sorry!” Kyung outburst. “I didn’t mean to--“

“It’s okay, just--“ Jiho started, getting out of his seat, when Kyung grabbed him by the hand and dragged him towards the bathroom. Suddenly, he couldn’t feel the pain at all. All he could focus on was the soft hand wrapped around his own, and he mentally slapped himself, because he’d held that hand before. It was no big deal. He should stop reading into things.

The second thing that made him mentally slap himself were the dirty thoughts that entered his mind when the other pushed him into the bathroom and started wetting paper towels with water from the tap, using them to wipe the area around his crotch. That was no big deal either. He should stop being a ert.

He pushed Kyung away. “I can do it myself.” he said, grabbing the towels and continuing the task, trying to hide the obvious blush creeping to his face.

“Yeah. Of course.” Kyung mumbled, seemingly embarrassed. Then he just stood there, leaning against the closed door and observing him, making Jiho indescribably uncomfortable. Why wouldn’t he just leave? Why was he staring at him again? Damn it.

“What?” Jiho finally snapped, standing up straight as he’d gotten most of the coffee out. Now it just looked like he’d peed himself. Excellent.

Kyung stared at his crotch, a smile slowly curving his lips. “Hey, it looks like--“

“I know. Don’t change the subject.” he said firmly, and Kyung’s smile disappeared.

“What do you mean?” Kyung answered, looking anywhere but at Jiho.

“Don’t play dumb. You’ve been staring at me all day.” Jiho said, patience completely gone. “Just spill it.”

“But I already did.” Kyung joked, and Jiho sent him a sharp look. A bad pun? Now? Really? But what else should you expect from the guy who always tried to get out of awkward situations by joking. He’d always been like that, after all.

“I’m not in the mood for this, Kyung.” Jiho said, and Kyung nervously looked at his feet.

“Fine.” he finally said. “It’s just that thing you wrote on twitter.” he continued, and Jiho swallowed. “I don’t know, it’s just getting to me.”

Jiho raised an eyebrow. Kyung, the person who wasn’t affected by anything people said, was reacting to that simple comment? Why was that? He was suddenly very curious.

“Why?” he asked, dying to know the answer.

“I just want to know if you’re mocking me or something.” Kyung replied.

Jiho looked at him, honestly confused. “Huh?”

“Look, I know you don’t really think I’m… cute.” Kyung said, grimacing at the word. “So if you’re saying stuff like that to make fun of me, just stop it, okay?”

“No, I’ve never…” Jiho started, but then stopped himself before saying something too dangerous.

“What?” Kyung asked, and Jiho didn’t know what to say.

“It’s… I’m not… I’m not mocking you.” he stuttered in response, amazed at his own crappy speaking-ability.

“Okay?” Kyung said slowly in a questioning tone, obviously wanting Jiho to explain further. But the leader wasn’t planning to.

“Yeah…” he said, and Kyung stayed motionless for a moment, still leaning against the closed door.

“That’s it?” he finally asked.

“Yeah.” Jiho replied. And he wasn’t prepared for the questions he was showered with afterwards, answering them too quickly.

“So you weren’t mocking me? You weren’t making fun of me?” Kyung asked, probably trying to make sure it was really true.

“Nope.” Jiho said plainly.

“You weren’t joking?” the other added quickly. That’s where Jiho should’ve used his brain a bit more.

“No.” he answered again without thinking.

“But you were calling me cute?” Kyung asked, and Jiho had been caught in the trap. He opened his mouth, but couldn’t get a coherent word out. “So you really think I’m cute?” Kyung didn’t stop talking. Of course. He never did.

“You’re asking too much.” Jiho retorted.

“You’re being defensive.” Kyung stated, and Jiho shut his mouth in defeat.

Then there was silence.

After a while, Jiho finally managed to build up the courage to look at Kyung again, and when he did, he nearly shat bricks because Kyung’s cheeks were bright red. He was looking up at Jiho through his dark bangs, blushing like a teenage girl. The guy who showered women with cheesy pickup-lines, the guy who always got comments about how handsome he was, was reacting like this because of Jiho? Screw self-control. Jiho never had anything like that anyways, so why did he have to learn it now?

He grabbed Kyung by the waist, pushing him against the door as he pressed their lips together, and the other male only froze for a split second before relaxing into the kiss. Jiho wouldn’t allow himself to think by then. He was kissing Kyung, and Kyung was kissing him back. He’d been waiting for that moment for years, and it was finally happening.

He moved his lips over the other’s; parting them slightly to allow their tongues to meet. He couldn’t help but let out a muffled noise when they did, because he didn’t know a kiss could feel that good. All the times he’d imagined kissing Kyung didn’t compare to the real thing at all.

When they finally moved away from each other after what felt like ages, but somehow still not enough, they looked at each other in surprise.

“Wow.” Kyung said, breathless.

“Yeah.” Jiho practically whispered.

He was really thankful for twitter at that moment.