1/1

gym girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhee keeps glimpsing at the tall male doing his run. She swears he has been staring at her for some time. It is not her first time seeing the person in the gym. Junhee chooses to ignore him considering he is not doing anything to her anyway.

 

Dabbing her sweat from her forehead on her purple face-towel on the way to the lockers, two taps on her shoulder startles her. Junhee has a frown because it is the guy who kept watching her earlier, “Yes? Can I help you?” 

 

The tall slim male who apparently has broad shoulders, she only notices from up-close, absentmindedly waves his hand, “Oh it’s nothing. Thought it’ll be nice to ask you out.” Junhee swings the towel over her shoulder, turning away, “I’m sorry. I’m not into guys.” 

 

The male’s expression does not falter but he smiles instead, “Oh. Chill. You know, my sister and I work out a lot together. She’ll be here tomorrow. Same time.” Junhee blinks at the guy confusingly, pausing on zipping her backpack, “Um… Okay?” 

 

The guy gives a grin, “Cool. I’m Sehun, by the way. What’s yours?” Junhee awkwardly averts her gaze down to her backpack to zip it, wondering she should fake her name or not but the man looks harmless so she replies with her real name.

 

Sehun leaves for the exit, looking past his shoulder with a grin and with a wave of his hand he says, “See you tomorrow, Junhee.” Junhee keeps staring at the figure until he disappears, wondering what just happened. Should she come tomorrow? What if Sehun is lying?

 

+++

 

Junhee arrives at around seven in the evening. As usual, she gets the key for the locker but tonight, it is way too tall for her to reach. She cannot insert the key even though she is on her tiptoes. “Need some help?” Junhee almost squeaks by the intruder.

 

“Y-Yes,” She stutters, embarrassed of being caught. The woman who is surprisingly way more towering than her easily opens it for her. She helps to put her stuff in it too. “Thank you,” Junhee her nape while chuckling shyly, unable to look at the stranger.

 

The tall lady tries not to stare at Junhee like a creep, starting a conversation, “Uhm, are you new here?” Junhee’s head tips above to have a good look at the woman. Her semi-long hair is pulled up into a ponytail, a white tennis headband having her baby hair neat.

 

The thick brows make her look intimidating but for Junhee…

 

She looks hot with it.

 

Junhee then seems to notice they have been staring for more than five seconds. “Oh! I’ve been coming here for two weeks? Yeah, for two weeks,” She mentally sends a prayer so that she will not embarrass herself even more in front of this beauty.

 

She then ties her own hair to avoid being awkward around the gorgeous lady who seems to be engaged in a virtual conversation after only nodding in silence to her response. Her face falls drastically when the woman leaves without a word.

 

Junhee realizes that her heart has been beating faster than usual.

 

It has been a while she felt like this.

 

“Junhee!”

 

Her shoulders jump by the loud call from behind. It is the man from yesterday. “Sorry, I’m late. I hope you don’t mind waiting a little bit more? My sister is being such a nuisance- Oh there she is!” Junhee is about to look behind Sehun but she does not have to. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter