Final

Pouty

“So..you’ve been to the top 20 now..” The sulky China girl stayed on her chair while looking away from the upbeat girl who’s slowly approaching her. 

 

“What’s with that look? Jeez..” One of the ferocious lions walked towards the girl in a confident yet soft manner, clearly looking through the heart of the girl who’s close to losing her cool. 

 

“C’mon, cheer up! We can still see each other on the streets after this show is over.” The short-haired girl pulled the Leo close for a tight hug before she felt several warm drips on her left shoulder. 

 

“Oh~! Chen Jue started crying, nooo~” Several girls then swarmed around the two girls, leaving the poor girl to stop crying all of a sudden. 

 

She had to keep her image on the screen at all times. A fact which the others wondered since the start of the episode that had garnered different surprising responses from every trainee on the same show as her. 

 

“It seems like you’re okay now..” Frhanm smiled gently before an idea crossed her mind. Her facial expression changed at that moment instantly. 

 

“What is it?” Jue paused with much confusion.  

 

“Follow me to the toilet. There’s one last thing I gotta do before we part.” With that, China girl was once again following behind Bao’er, at the whims of the girl while being flustered the entire time. 

 

Without really expecting anything to happen, Jue stood just outside the entrance while waiting for the girl to be done with her business. Everything proceeded as normal when she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

 

Turning around, she found herself facing the other girl. As if a switch flipped on its own, Jue quickly used her hands to cover her face but to no avail. 

 

Her face had been splashed by the water coming out of Frhanm’s mouth.

 

 

“Payback for last time!” The girl screamed in victory, earning a silence from Jue. As usual. Except this time it’s going to be the last time this girl would be in her life. 

 

Frhanm decided to keep her emotions in check as well, to match with the ongoing silence both girls had at that point of time. 

 

“About the letter I wrote to you, I meant every single word.” Jue spoke softly but was hushed by the other girl. 

 

“It’s okay. I know how much sincerity you’ve already put in that piece of paper.” The upbeat girl spoke, not before receiving the last iced glare from the kitten. 

 

“You’re just going to talk to other girls and forget all about me, aren’t you? I don’t need such a warm response from you from now on.” The pouty lion made its mark on Frhanm as she sighed in relief, knowing how the girl had already come back to her old self.