fin.

chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her ears rang as her hearbeat thumped louder, faster. she clenched her fists, hard enough to form cresents on her palm. 

seungwan couldn't breathe properly, and maybe, the woman just meters away is the reason why. 

in a room full of people, seungwan still can't comprehend how this woman steals her attention so easily. she doesn't know how to explain how in every time she glances around, her eyes would automatically land on her. 

it amazes her, honestly.

she gingerly sipped her drink, cautious of the amount. her eyes scanned the crowd but in the end, it stayed on joohyun's figure.

a smile somehow made way to her face. could be the effect of the alcohol, could also be an effect of seeing the woman you love smile so freely.

but the pain is still there, it never left. 

seungwan let out a shaky breath before walking up the stairs to find a spot to gather her thoughts. she found an empty bedroom and decided to sneak in. who would scold her anyways, everyone's drunk out of their minds. 

she somehow got lucky, the bedroom had a balcony. sliding the door open, she instantly inhaled the fresh scent of air.

she walked towards the edge to look at the almost empty street, with a few exceptions of people walking by. 

"you're here." a voice suddenly spoke out of nowhere. 

seungwan can recognize that voice anywhere. why wouldn't she when that was the voice who would always greet her in the morning.

"yeah." she replied, voice as shaky as earlier. 

the heavy bass from the party downstairs threaded with the growing tension from the two. 

seungwan's heart skipped a beat when she felt her presence get nearer. joohyun looked at the unbothered seungwan and followed her line of sight. 

they stayed silent for so long, somewhat comfortable as they fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter