Chapter 1

A Not So Bad Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunbi shifts uncomfortably on her seat as she checks the time on her phone. It’s been 30 minutes since she came inside the restaurant and her date is still not here. She can feel the people around her giving pity and apologetic looks, even the waiters and waitress pity her.

 

“Excuse me but would you like to order now?” the waitress softly asked and it's evident on her face that she feels bad for Eunbi.

 

“I’m sorry but my date is running late, I’ll just have wine please, thank you” Eunbi lets out a forced smile and the waitress nods at her.

 

If she knew this was going to happen then she wouldn’t agree to this stupid bind date on the first place. The waitress arrives again and pours her some wine. She gave a small thank you and sipped a small amount of wine, putting the glass down and she let out an exasperated sigh.

 

She couldn’t wait any longer, she didn’t even know why she waited for so long.

 

‘I’m such an idiot’ 

 

Eunbi was starting to fix up her things and was about to grab her purse and coat when a loud voice caught her attention.

 

“Hey love, I’m sorry I’m late traffic was terrible” a beautiful woman came rushing towards her and as she pulled out her chair she leaned into Eunbi and whispered “Hey just go along with it okay? And whoever stood you up is an idiot” the woman smiled at her and sits down in front of Eunbi.

 

“Hi” the beautiful lady smiled widely at her.

 

“Hello?” Eunbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter