Magical Love Perfume Scandal!

Magical Love Perfume Scandal

"Now, I'll announcing our newest dean-list's vice president...
She is...
Ms. Seo Joohyun.."


I could hear everyone is clapping for me, leading me to stand beside him on that silly stage.

I can't believe it!!

"and our newest Dean-List's president is Mr. Kim Jaesop"

"Gyaaa!! AJ-sunbae!!"


Urgh!!!

I hate you, Kim Jaesop!!

"Hyunnie, stop.." I could feel Hoya pats my shoulder. "Stomping your feet like that won't ever make you win over him, Hyunnie.."

I still pouting, till Lizzy drags me to sit next to her.

"That Jaesop is the handsome genius. His father is "The Face Shop"s owner.." Lizzy starts gossiping about him. "Some birds told me that he works at his father's company.."

"Hyunnie, there's no way you would win over him..."
Nana whined and sends me her apologetic eyes. "He is too perfect to be beaten up by you.. Just give up.."


Kim Jaesop or well-known as AJ..

That guy is tall and literally handsome..

He is a total genius..

His GPA always be the best, and I always tailed behind him..

He is my eternal enemy!! Since ever I met him, in the middle school..

It was not like I hate him or whatever..

Yeah..

I'll admit it, I hate him for particular reason..

He is so annoying!!!

He always win over me on literally anything!!

and now..

Ugh!!!

I've just became the vice president, and I already must finish all these s, alone!!

AJ acts like everything was fine in front of the deans

but the fact is ...

AJ sends all these s straight to my face, just because He needs to take a nap!!

What kind of evil are you, Kim Jaeseop?!

Every now and then he almost sleeps in literally all classes we attended..

and HOW COULD I LOST from that lazy-?!

It makes me feel like an idiot!!

Jeongmal baboso, Seohyunnie!!

I do almost all supposed-to-be OUR jobs!!

Ffiuh..

It's so tiring!!

Why must you be so cruel to me, AJ?!

Just once!!

Just if I could win over him, even just once, at least I'll graduated from this degree with no regrets!!

and I'll never give up from that evil!!

SEO JOOHYUN, hwaiting!!



"What must I do to win over him?" I sighed as I comb my hair and look straight to myself in the mirror. "What should I do? That boy is just too hard to..."

"BOY?!"

*bam*

Damn!

I dropped my precious Keroro's action figure..

"Unnie.... You should knock!" I whined and send death glares to my one and only older sister.

"Thanks God!!" Yoona unnie chirped and runs to me. "Finally!!! Uri Hyunnie is getting attracted by boys!!"

"Eh?"
I turned around and find a pretty necklace hangs on my ivory neck. "Unnie, what is this?"



"This is a magical love perfume.. This perfume would help you to get that "boy"s attention or even his love.."
Yoona unnie giggle as I rolled my eyes. "Just put this on your body and let's the magic do the rest.."

"Unnie...."
I whined and pout as my Yoona unnie is heading to the door. "Where would you go?"

"I'll go for a vacation with Yoochun oppa for couple days..."
Yoona unnie blow me a kiss. "Be good, neh? Annyeong, Hyunnie!!!"

Yoona unnie and her fiancé, Yoochun oppa, are such a couple of dorks!!

How could this silly perfume could help a girl with love thingy problems?

and who even said that I have a love problem?

Yoona unnie is always exaggerating things..

but a perfume which can steals a boy's heart?

Can this perfume steal AJ's cold heart?

Nah!!

It's pretty impossible!!

That evil Jaeseop has NO HEART!!!

but yeah, I guess I really need helps to win over him..

Really need helps!



*bruk*

"Ouch!!! It's cold..." I whined as I bumped to someone. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

KIM JAESOP!!!

What did he do under me?

Babo!!

You bumped him, and fell on top of him!!

Babo Seohyunnie!!!

"Mi.. Mianhanata... Jaesop-sshi..." I stuttered and bowed my head.

"Umm.. It smells good.." AJ mumbled.

"No!!!! The perfume spilled!!" I groaned as AJ just rolls his eyes. "Eottoke?"

"Good morning, Hyunnie!!!"
Lizzy is running towards me with her boyfriend, Mir.

"Hyunnie, gwaenchanhayo?" Mir asked me as I nod and smile to them.

"Hyunnie, I always have my eyes on you.." AJ, who still stay under me pulls me to his embrace."Do you mind if I court you?"



"Mwoya??????" Nana was nearly turning the table away. "What's wrong with him?"


"That's what I try to figure out, Ihm Jinah!!" I groaned and plopped down to the chair.  "He made me confuse.."

"Hyunnie! That perfume!!"
Nicole, my other best frien, is pointing at my necklace. "That perfume is that so-popular magical love perfume!! How could you get it?"

"Yoona unnie gave me.."
I played with that silly necklace. "How popular is this stupid thing?"

"It's really hard to get!! You must order it like for 8 months to even get it!!"
Hara, the last member from our clique, answered me. "It said that you'd get your love and become popular just from spraying it.."

"Blah! What a lie!"
I snorted as my girls rolled their eyes.

"Hyunnie, based on what was happenin this morning, it's not a lie!" Nana flicked my forehead with her long-and-yellow-polished-

nails. "I must order it!! Just see if I could steal Kiseob's heart!!"

"Yeah.. Me too!!!"
Lizzy cheered as Mir glared to her. "or not.."

"That explained why AJ acted that's way toward you, Hyunnie.."
Mir added.

"Hi, angel.." I could feel someone hugs my waist tightly.

"Jaesop-sshi?" I gasped as I recognize his husky voice. "Ya!! Let me go!!"

"Are you embarrassing?"
AJ spoke softly. "You are so cute when you're blushing.."

"What?!"
I yelped. "No!! No way!! Let me go!! It's embarrassin!!"

"I think I need to buy that perfume too!!"
Nicole jumped from her seat. "My love with Dongwoon needs some help!!"

"Me too!!"
Hara is following Nicole. "I can't let any girls stole Junhyung oppa away from me!!"

"Girls!! Help me!!!"
I groaned as obviously, my girls ignored me and ran away from this embarrassing scene.

"Hyunnie..." AJ whispered to my ear, sends shiver to my spine.

"What do you want?" I snapped. "Let me go!!"

"Tomorrow is saturday.."
AJ rests his chin on my shoulder. "Shall we have a date?"

"Don't be silly!!"
I snapped again, and try to let myself free. "Why must I have a date with my eternal enemy?"

"Mr. Kim Jaeseop-shhi.."


We looked up and found Mr. Soohyun is approaching us.

"You get the first place again this time!!" He beamed. "And Ms. Seo Joohyun-sshi gets the second place, as usual, chukkahamnida.."

"Ah.. Ne..."
We smiled. "Gamsahamnida.."

and that old-man disappeared.

"Hyunnie..."

 
and I got a bad feeling...
 
"Chukkahae!! That was great you could get the second place!!" AJ is smiling!! Literally smiling sweetly at me. "But I still won, and you must grant all my wishes.. See you tomorrow"


I totally regret it that I even ever made such a stupid deal with that evil Jaesop!!

What should I do?

I still can't even contact Yoona unnie nor Yoochun oppa..

My girls are too busy and too happy to even know that I won't pick a silly fight with that AJ again, for a while..

What should I do?

All I can do is just cleaning myself and shooing that perfume away from my precious body!

and then sincerely pray that AJ will back to his sense and being the usual evil Jaesop..

Please my Lord..

"Good morning, Jagiya.." AJ popped out in front of our apartment's door with a bouquet of white roses in his hand. "You look so cute!!"

Oh God, why didn't he come back to his sense?

"But..." AJ smirks and steps closer. "For our special date, that shorts and loose T-shirt won't ever make it!!"

"Eh?"
I stunned as he literally undress me with his gaze.

"No problem!" He smiled and drags me out from my apartment. "This makes you look even younger and cuter than ever.."

I...
I really don't wanna have a date with this Jaesop!!

HELP!!!!

"Hmmm.. I think that too-casual-clothes won't fit our special moment.." AJ pushed me to a boutique, SoShi boutique. "We should change it!!"

No!!

AJ, NO!!!

At least not this boutique!!

I know this SoShi boutique more than anyone!!

The owners are my unnie and her best friends!!

and all girly, flirty and cute clothes here are not my style!!

This is nightmare!!!

"Welcome to Soshi boutique.. Right now it's girl's generation!!" Sunny unnie opens the door and her eyes widened as she saw me. "Jess!!! Hyo!!! Come here!!!!"

"What is it, Sunny?"
Hyoyeon unnie rushed and gasped. "Omona!! Hyunnie!!!"

"Umm.. Hi, Sunny unnie.. Hyoyeon unnie.."
I fake a smile to them, this is embarrassing! "Nice to meet you.."

"Who is this hot guy?"
Jessica unnie came and smirks. "Yoona never told us that our Hyunnie baby has a boyfriend.."

"Annyeonghaseyo noonadeul, naneun Seohyunnie namja chingu, Kim Jaesop-imnida.."
AJ bowed and lets out his killer smile.

What?

Did I say killer smile?

Ouch!

Whatever!!

"Could you please help Seohyun to pick proper dresses for a special date?" He smiled and the 3 unnies are nodding and dragging me away.

I'm so hating this thing!!

Whenever I stepped in their boutique, they would dress me up as if I'm a live mannequin!!

It's not like their dresses and shoes are bad, Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie, Sunny unnie, Tiffany unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Yoona unnie are really talented..

It's just, it's not even close to my style!!

Huh?

You are wandering why it's 8 of them and there is only 3 of them with me?

Simple..

The rest are having vacation with their-fiancees to just-God-know-where..

Taeyeon unnie with Junsu oppa..

Tiffany unnie with Jaejoong oppa..

Yuri unnie with Yunho oppa..

Sooyoung unnie with Changmin oppa..

and my Yoona unnie with Yoochun oppa..

"We present, our doll-like baby Hyunnie!!" Sunny unnie chirped as Hyoyeon unnie pushed me.



"She looks great, right?"

"Aigoo!!! You look so pretty!!"
AJ's eyes are sparkling.

"There is no way I would walk out with these kind of clothes!!" I whined as Jessica unnie smacked my head. "Impossible!"

I never even like this "date" idea from the very first place!

and now, why should I wear these silly dress and walk out with him?

"Impossible?" AJ looks down. "I never know that you would say that, Hyunnie.. Mianhae.."

"Hyunnie, you made him sad"
Jessica unnie elbowed me as AJ looks really sad.

Ugh!

I hate this!!

I hate to lose!!

but I hate to see and even make people sad more!!

"Fine!" AJ looks at me. "I'll go with you.."

"Jeongmalyo?"
AJ's eyes are sparkling again, and he gives me his killer smile. "Noona, gamsahamnida.."

"Neee!!"
Hyoyeon unnie bids us goodbye. "We'd love to dress Hyunnie up by the way.. Have a fun date!"

"and tell us how your first kiss happened, Hyunnie!!"


"Aaaaaa!!"


*bruk*

Urgh!!

Not again!!

"Hyunnie, gwenchanhayo?" AJ turned around and found me grinning like a fool in the trotoar.

I fell and my ankle sprained.

"Eh? What is it?" I asked as AJ pulls me up and holds my hand tightly.

"It would be better if I hold your hand while we're walking.." AJ smiled and squeezed my hand. "Gajja!!"

Kim Jaeseop..

"Who's fault is this? You were the one who forcing me to wear these shoes.." I whined as he keeps on dragging me. "I never wear high heels, you know!! It's torturing my poor feet!!"

"Nah! It's fine.."
AJ smiled at me. "Those shoes made me could hold your hand all the way, right?"

My heart ...

My heart is thumping crazily fast..

This is for the very first time in my life,

I hold a boy's (or must I call him a guy or a man?) hand.

He seems so different from all boys I knew..

(Please exclude that silly Hoya and noisy Mir from the list)

This situation is literally making me confuse..

about him..

about my feeling..

about anything..

but it must be NOT because the boy is this particular evil KIM JAESOP!!

NO WAY!!

Not in the million years!!

Because of that...

Please God, don't even let AJ knows about this feeling..

Please..

*blugh*

"Jaeseop-sshi?"
I got surprised when I found AJ's head is resting on my shoulder.

He is sleeping...

He literally could sleep anywhere..

"Ah.. Mianhae.." AJ smiled as he opens his eyes.

"Jaeseop-sshi..." I poked his side.

"Hyunnie, just call me AJ or Jaeseop.." AJ groans. "We knew each other for almost 8 years!! Come on!!"

"AJ.."
I rolled my eyes as he smiles. "Isn't it better for you to sleep and take some rest at your home than playing around with me?"

"Shiro!!"
AJ glared deeply to my eyes. "I don't want my special date with my special crush would be wasted and meaningless"

Thump!!

My heart skipped a beat!!

I could feel blood rushed to my cheeks..

How could he be so calm when he said that?

" I can't sleep more if I stayed at home.." AJ sighed and leans on the wall.

"Why?" I asked softly as he just sighed.

Oh.. Yeah..

I remember what the girls said.

He is working at his parent's business too..

He must be overwhelmed and exhausted..

Poor AJ..

"Let's walk again!!" AJ stands up. "Do you want to eat something?"

"AJ.."
He looks at me as I pull him down and put his head on my lap.

"Hyu... Hyunnie?" AJ seems confuse as he puts his head on my lap.

"Just stay here.. My legs still hurt.." I lied as he smiled and nods.

That killer smile!

Ugh!!

Why must my cheeks feel so hot?!

"You may sleep on my lap for a while.." I smiled to him.

"Your thighs are fluffy.." He mumbled.

*duk*

"Ouch!! Hyunnie! That hurts!!"
AJ groaned as he touches his head.

"Serve you right!" I stuck out my tongue. "You know what, even if you are capable of almost everything.. and a genius.. You are still a young mere boy..it's fine if you take a rest and being not as busy as usual..."

"Pfft.. Fine.."
AJ just smirks.

"Mwoya? Did I say something wrong?" I pouted.

"Nope.." AJ closed his eyes again.

"Then, why?" I demanded.

"As I guess, you are unique and special.." AJ hand is caressing my cheek now. "I love my Seo Joohyun this way.."

and he looks me in the eyes!!

Omona!!

My heart won't be able to handle this!!

Omo!!

Kim Jaesop..

"Look! She wears that perfume's necklace!" I could hear as girl is talking about me. "is that because of that perfume?"

"Definitely!! That's no way that cool guy would date a chubby girl like her.."
The other girl is laughing. "I bought one too by the way.."

Really?

Were all sweet acts and sweet words from AJ because of this perfume?

Jeongmalyo?

Just because this perfume?

"Hyunnie.." I look back at AJ. "I love you.."

"NO!! Don't love me!
" I blurted out, tears are flowing from my eyes. "You shouldn't love me, AJ.."

"Hyunnie?"
AJ sits up from my lap and facing me. "Wegure?"

"No!!"
I pushed his hand who tried to wipe my tears. "It shouldn't be like this!!"

Why?

What did I say?

Why did I do?

Just if it's real..

I want your real love for me, AJ..

Isn't love should be that way?

Real and sincere?

"Hyunnie, what's wrong with your expression?" AJ leans closer to me. "That's too cute to resist.."

and he kisses me!!

He kisses my lips!!

He stole my first kiss!!


What should I do now?

I just go with the flow..

but I won't comeback to him now!!

Just if I hate him..

He always be my enemy back then, but I never hate him more from our competitiveness..

Just if I really hate him..

but the fact, I love him..

I love that Kim Jaesop from the very long time ago..

"Aah!! Magical love perfume!!" I hear a girl chirped as she enters the rest room with her friends. "I could have this after 8 months!!"

"You must be happy!!"
Her friends added. "I heard you'd be popular if you sprayed it.."

"Nope.. It's just a lie.."
Another girl answered.

What?

A lie?

"This perfume helps our love problems out.." That girl added. "But it's pretty impossible it could make you popular.. Silly!!"

"Eh? It's that true?"
I asked, they gasped. "Is that true that it's just a lie?"

"Umm.. Yeah?"
That girl nods and hands me a flyer. "That's written here.."

Magical Love perfume

This perfume could help you out with your love problems.
Just spray it to your body, and your love would mixed with this perfume's ingredients.
Your sincere love would reach your opposite's heart.

This perfume would has no effect if you are not in love with someone..
Perfume's effect would lose after you rinse it..


What is this suppose to mean, Kim Jaeseop?

So, this perfume didn't have any effect from the very first place..

so, this perfume has no effect from the very first time?

so, why Kim Jaeseop ...

"Hyunnie?" I turned around and found AJ is smiling at me.

"You just come on time, AJ.." I smirked. "You USED ME to PROMOTE your product, right?"

Magical Love perfume

This perfume could help you out with your love problems.
Just spray it to your body, and your love would mixed with this perfume's ingredients.
Your sincere love would reach your opposite's heart.

This perfume would has no effect if you are not in love with someone..
Perfume's effect would lose after you rinse it..

The Face shop
from Paran Pharmaceutical

Kim Jaeseop
Chief


That stupid perfume's magical effects is just a lie..

to deceive me and the other poor girls..

Everything..

"Yeah.."

Everything is a lie..

"Yes, Hyunnie.." AJ looks into my eyes. " I used you to promote my product.."

What?!!

"Oh.. Gurre.." I nod, weakly..

Just like what I think!!

"It's enough!!" I let out a deep sigh. "I'm leaving now.. Annyeong.."

"You can't go anywhere!!"
AJ grips my wrist. "I won't let you go!!"

"Just let me go!!"
I whined. "It hurts!"

"Our deal is a 24 hours date, right?"
AJ smirks.

I mind-slapping myself..

How could I be so stupid?!

How could you be so evil AJ?

"I canceled our deal!" I look him in the eyes. "You got what you want, Kim Jaeseop!!

and even more!!

Eottokaji?"

This is the worst...

Honestly, I won't cry in front of AJ..

It's just...

I can't hold it any longer...

"Don't you get it, Hyunnie?" AJ groans and lets out a deep sigh as he takes my necklace out. "This perfume is just a way to make me closer to you, Hyunnie.."

"Huh?"
I look up. "Mworagoyo?"

"I just wanna know all expressions from a girl who always asks me for a competition from the very first time I met her.."
AJ cupped my face and looks me straight to my eyes. "It's beyond my imagination..

The shy Seohyun..

The crying Seohyun..

Whatever you do, every time you are too cute to resist.."

AJ's words sound so sweet, as sweet as his lies..

The problem is, should I believe him?

Should I trust his words again?

"Hyunnie.." AJ pulled me to his tight embrace."After this,

I won't say anything, as long as I could see your radiant smile, Seo Joohyun... I love you..."


but at least,

I can't think anymore..

I'm under his spell..

I'm under Kim Jaesop's magical spell..

and I'm surrender..

"I love you too, AJ.." I hug him tighter. "With or without that stupid perfume of your's..."

 

THE END