Prologue

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being married to your first love is definitely great, that is how Kyungsoo felt at first. Despite it being an arranged marriage - or more like forced marriage, he still felt happy. But he one thing he knew, he didn't deserve to feel happy. How could he? When he knew that his first love is unhappy? Tortured? How can he be happy when he knew that Jongin is tied down to him because of the baby that he never wanted. But he still want to be selfish. He still believed that one day, Jongin could learn how to love him. They can be a normal happy family together. But deep down, he knew that this is simply how his life is.

 

He doesn't deserve to be happy.

 

They were friends since kindergarten and they watch each other grow up to be who they are now. Kim Jongin has it all, be it wealth, good looks even luck, and he is well loved everywhere he goes. Do Kyungsoo, however, is the opposite. Being born from a single mother, he only knew hardships all his life. But still, he felt happy everytime he sees Jongin doing well. He was there when Jongin confessed to his first love, had his first kiss, his first heartbreak and finally being okay from the breakup. He was always there, with his heart caring for Jongin only instead of his. Even so, Kyungsoo just does not know how to control his feelings for Jongin and he is willing to go through the pain knowing that Jongin will never feel the same.

Things changed when Jongin finally saw her.

Kwon Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter