Oh great demoness

Summon, Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, and happy Seulrene day. I’m not ashamed to admit this idea came to me based solely on the fact I play video games, and particularly elder scrolls gave me the idea because of the fact you can summon things to help you in battle, also slight inspiration from Inuyasha too, particularly the sit phrase that made Inuyasha always sit when the command was issued, so I bring you human Joohyun who tricked/managed to get demon Seulgi into being her servant so to speak lol, enjoy 

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, 112714, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, PandaExpress69, shinneay, dmac20, Tashphobic, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, Supergirl, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, RedPaint, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, anijit, chomisus, SleepyRu, tay_84, jjlevi93, Tekiii, LOCOppl, AliyaViktoria, YANGx_, hanz316, Samlion, Normallyotp, j33200, atlastheresam, kasey_1432, Seulsbear, Karasxo, Mehrus, izujon, Chan_94, blueam, Renhye143, Queen_ren, HornedDevil, hazelpunch, Destitutefate, fakehersmile, angeljenkins,Geekspeak00, 49ae23b700190d3928bc s1786343, Badgalval, Mavok_, Cianne, Darthhearts, bongdrr, problematique9,  Laneajasmine, Alexotto, meganz21, macegraco,Shaolan, Alex-ander-an. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 




 

The human was asleep, perfect, a demoness thought to herself as she watched the brown-haired human fast asleep in her bed. Now that she slept the demoness saw her chance. Seulgi needed to hurry, because the human was unfortunately a very light sleeper, sometimes all it takes is the sound of something dropping, a sneeze, anything will wake the brunette up. Today was the day, Seulgi gained her freedom, no matter what.

 

“Have to move fast.” The blonde smiles, eagerly, bright golden eyes flash in the dark. Her freedom will come once she’s out the door, and miles away from this house, and Bae Joohyun.”

 

“Bae Joohyun.” Seulgi snorts in disgust at the human asleep in bed, the same human who is her master, all because somehow a great, powerful demoness such as herself lost a game, and was tricked into becoming a servant for a human. The very idea is embarrassing, and all of her demon friends would no doubt laugh her into oblivion if they knew her fate. Imagine, being in servitude to a human of all things, the very idea should be crime itself. If anything, Joohyun should be her servant, not the other way around.

 

The door was in sight, all she needed to do was open it, and Seulgi would be home free.

 

“Almost the….”

 

“Seulgi, sit girl!” A voice comes from out of nowhere startling Seulgi and an angered scream escapes as she goes tumbling down to the floor with a hard thud. The brown-haired human chuckles out loud at the way the blonde is on the floor, looking as if she’s just cursing her very existence.

 

“You were sleeping, I saw you!” Seulgi points a clawed finger at her accusingly. Seulgi knew that Joohyun was sleeping, there was no way she wasn’t actually sleeping, because the golden-eyed woman counted each of her breaths until they evened out to show someone at complete rest. It’s bad enough this human has managed to trap her into servitude, now she’s faking being asleep so that Seulgi can’t even get out of the house to escape. Her biggest fear is she will live out the rest of her days stuck as a servant, and she has lots of years to live, provided she doesn’t get herself killed or anything.

 

“I wasn’t sleeping, you’re just easily tricked.”

 

“Hey, you’re mean.” The demoness proceeds to pout and that cute look on her face warms Joohyun’s heart. Seulgi is kind of cute in ways, despite being a demoness who is older than her, she often comes off as way younger, making the human feel like she needs to take care of her at times.

 

“Is that anyway to talk to your mistress?” the human teases, walking over to help her up, those chocolate brown eyes full of tease that makes Seulgi frown even more, before finally accepting the offered pale hand that extends out to her. Joohyun is unfortunately her mistress, since she is her servant, and so Seulgi knows deep down she has to be more respectful, after all there is no escape.

 

“Humans.” Seulgi grumbles and stands up, staring down into those pretty brown eyes of what is a beautiful woman. Seulgi shakes her head at those thoughts, thinking the human was gorgeous, particularly how all her features seemed perfect, that light brown hair that fit so nicely against her pale skin, and she had a really pleasant scent too, something flowery but not over the top for her sensitive demon senses. Wait, no Seulgi shakes her head. She better stop thinking those sorts of thoughts.

 

However, Seulgi would not simply admit that she was attracted to the human, she had too much pride for that. 

 

“I don’t know why you were trying to escape, Seulgi. You keep on forgetting that I am your mistress now.”

 

Joohyun says it in a singsong, teasing sort of voice that only frustrates the demoness. Bae Joohyun will be the death of her, certainly. Seulgi walks away and settles down on the couch, there is no way she’ll escape tonight. All she wants to do now is wallow in her misery, sleep it off, and try again at her next best opportunity.

 

“Seulgi?”

 

No answer or response.

 

“Seulgi?”

 

Again, no answer and a pair of golden eyes close, signaling Seulgi is in ignoring mode. Joohyun hates being ignored, and because she also rather likes Seulgi, finds her adorable and obviously very attractive. The blonde woman with her bright golden eyes, and cat-like features. Plus, the way Seulgi acts, like she can’t stand her, amuses her. Since Joohyun is sure that Seulgi isn’t really annoyed by her.

 

“If you speak to me I’ll bring you those chips you like.”

 

Golden eyes pop open and Seulgi sits up so fast that even Joohyun feels like she’ll get whiplash. The brunette laughs at the expression on Seulgi’s face.

 

“N-No, not the delicious chips, the most delicious chips!” Seulgi is weak for the chips the human is talking about, she tried them when she first got to the human world, and discovered the chips she now loves.

 

“Yes,” the brunette nods. “The delicious chips you love, you know the one.”

 

Yes, god yes does the demoness know the exact chips. Her most beloved chips that she would probably stay a servant for.

 

“Give me the chips! Give me now!” Seulgi demands and Joohyun smiles in such a way that the golden-eyed woman knows it’s going to be disastrous for her.

 

“Seulgi, that’s not how you ask, you know.”

 

“No, don’t make me say it.” The demoness shakes her head. She’ll do anything, she’ll play like the best servant ever to Joohyun, as long as she doesn’t have to say those words the human wants her to.

 

“You do want the Pringles, don’t you?”

 

“Gah!” Seulgi nearly pulls out her hair, and shakes her head furiously, now that Joohyun has gone and said the name of the chips, the name of her greatest weakness, her beloved Pringle’s, and then naturally Joohyun shows her the shiny red can. Seulgi’s golden eyes are wide and she tries to grab the can, only the brunette pulls it back so fast.

 

“Human!” The demoness growls, a flash of anger darkens her cute face. “I will not, absolutely not say those words, and you will hand me those chips right now or…”

 

“Don’t make me tell you to sit again!” Joohyun raises her voice too, watching as Seulgi sighs. The demoness truly hates that sit command more than anything, because Joohyun uses it suddenly, randomly, and each time she hits the ground hard, sometimes not even the ground, depending on where Seulgi actually is. 

 

“Give me the chips then!”

 

“Not until you say the words!”

 

It was a lose-lose situation, either way Seulgi had to get those Pringles from her, she would give up her very pride just to have those chips, and so the demoness takes a long breath. 

 

“Please give me the chips, Mistress.”

 

Seulgi looks so defeated that Joohyun doesn’t have the heart to continue denying the blonde what she loves, and so the human carefully hands the Pringles over. Seulgi’s face perks up immediately and she lets out an excited growl of sorts before grabbing the can away from Joohyun. The brunette can only watch in awe as Seulgi devours the chips at lightning speed. It’s no wonder she didn’t swallow the can either with how quickly she ate those chips. 

 

“Feel better now.” Joohyun smiles and pats her head all sweetly so that it makes Seulgi pull away from her.

 

“I’m not your pet, don’t do that. I hate it when you do that.”

 

“Oh, forgive me all powerful, demoness.” The sarcasm is heavy in her voice. Seulgi still looks satisfied anyway. She is after all not hard to please, and in that respect Joohyun finds her cute. 

 

“Okay, ready for bed, for real this time.”

 

“Yes,” The golden-eyed woman sighs, since there is no escape anyway. She might as well get some sleep. “But you just wait, Joohyun. I’ll escape you yet.”

 

Seulgi has said this over a 100 times at least, how she’ll escape her, and  each time it never gets old. Seeing as how Seulgi has been her servant for well over a year since Joohyun was able to trap her into becoming so. Who knew playing a game against an allegedly all powerful demoness and winning would gain her a servant for life. Joohyun thanks god for her competitive nature, it was gearing her up for that moment, and has never forgotten the look of total shock on Seulgi’s face when she lost that game, a game that was designed for humans to fail. The poor demoness was bummed out for at least a week straight when she realized her fate was ultimately tied to the human’s all because she lost a game. Joohyun can hear the grumbling from Seulgi’s lips as she heads up the stairs.

 

“What was that, Seul? I’m afraid I didn’t catch what you said.”

 

“I said, good night, Mistress, oh wonderful mistress that you are.”

 

“That’s what I thought you said, goodnight adorable demoness.”

 

“I am not!” She complains with a slight whine of the voice that only confirms she is an adorable demoness. The next thing Joohyun hears is the sound of a bedroom door closing, as Seulgi sleeps in the guest room down the hall from her. Although Joohyun has found her sleeping in all sorts of random and odd places, the trees in her backyard, in the hammock, behind the couch, anywhere possible Seulgi could lay her head, she could sleep. Truth be told, Joohyun likes it best when she can get Seulgi to stay with her, it’s nice to have company, and the demoness is always warm, and keeps her warm, when she’s not complaining about becoming a personal heat system for the human.

 

Still, all that aside, Joohyun really enjoys having Seulgi around, it’s nice to have someone at home now, and not just be living all on her own. As Joohyun is a person who does like being alone, but she also likes to be around the people she is comfortable with, and fortunately or unfortunately as Seulgi would probably say, she is very comfortable with the golden-eyed woman, whom Joohyun is about 90 percent sure is never really serious about her so-called threats, and she knows Seulgi would not really hurt her. Because Seulgi is an honorable demoness, she would not go back on her word, her oath, and if she is sworn to servitude then so be it. Joohyun almost knocks on the door, since she really would rather the blonde stay with her, at least until she falls asleep. 

 

“Stop being so desperate, Hyun.” She tells herself, just because she really would like to be a lot closer to Seulgi, doesn’t mean she should be making it too obvious. Not that Seulgi has picked up on any of her hints. Joohyun likes to think Seulgi hasn’t yet realized her attraction to her, and is using other tactics to avoid the subject. Joohyun feels this way, as she has tried on several occasions to discuss a possible relationship with her, the most recent time the other morning at breakfast.

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun likes to cook, she has probably never cooked more in her entire life, since Seulgi has quite the appetite. She has seen the woman go through huge bowls of food, and stacked up plates in no time, while still waiting around for something else to eat. The human doesn’t mind though, since Seulgi eats well, and it’s probably some of the only times she doesn’t look like she wants to end her life, run away, or complain about her servitude to a human. 

 

“What do you call these, these are delicious!” Seulgi cheers, bright eyes full of excitement, as she tries to grab more of the flat shaped treats that taste of buttermilk and reaches for the bottle of the sweet stuff, so she has decided to call it.

 

“Pancakes, Seul. They’re called pancakes.”

 

“Pancakes.” She repeats, while stuffing a whole pancake into . “We have no equivalent like this in my homelands, nothing that tastes this good! More pancakes, Joohyun, lots more pancakes.”

 

Joohyun shakes her head, and even though she can outright complain that Seulgi has probably eaten enough pancakes for the both of them. Seulgi also has never had this sort of human food, and she looks eager to have more, Joohyun feels like even though Seulgi is technically her servant, she feels like she is the servant too in ways. At the least, she is certainly weak for the pretty demoness. 

 

“You know, you should be making me food, since you are my servant.”

 

“Do you want your house burned down?” Seulgi sounds very serious about that and Joohyun laughs anyway, despite Seulgi looking like she means it. Either way, the human puts more pancakes down on the table. 

 

“Seulgi, can we talk.”

 

“Eating!”

 

“You will eat that whole plate in seconds, you can still hear what I have to say.”

 

Seulgi puts her fork down for a second, turning her attention to the human, who is looking more serious than she has seen yet. She hopes that Joohyun is okay, as much as she complains about her situation. She is here, Joohyun is here, and they are here together. She does have some feelings toward her, whatever they might be. 

 

“What do you think of me?” Joohyun asks, hoping that Seulgi will say she’s interested in her as more than just being her mistress.

 

“You’re human.” Seulgi shrugs and Joohyun looks like she will fall onto the ground, she is so stunned by this comment. It wasn’t the answer she was looking for by any means. 

 

“And?” Joohyun presses gently.

 

“Oh, sorry, human woman, about 26-years-old, probably.”

 

“Ah, haha, no one needed that information, and that wasn’t what I was asking. 

 

Seulgi looks confused now, since she has no idea what Joohyun wants her to say. “You’re my…”

 

“Yes, yes…” She hopes beyond hope that Seulgi will say anything sweet, flirty, anything of that nature. God, does she hope so, only Seulgi says nothing of the sort.

 

“You’re my mistress, what else is there.”

 

“Y-Yes, No, no that’s not what I meant at all, forget it, I’ll just make more pancakes.”

 

“Chocolate chips in them! Like before, please.”

 

(End)

 

It was safe to say that Seulgi wasn’t on the same page as her, at least not yet. Still, she wasn’t going to give up or anything, since she never gives up on anything she wants. Had she been a quitter, Seulgi would not be her servant now at this point in time.

 

“Goodnight, Seul.” She whispers to the door, then heads back to her own room. By morning it would be another day, another day of trying to see where Seulgi’s head was officially. 

 

“Tomorrow’s another day.”


 

Usually, Joohyun is the first to wake, but today on this morning, Seulgi was the one up and about before the human. The one thing Seulgi didn’t like about the human world was the noise, oh the noise, and not the glorious sounds of battle, no this was other noise. The noise of birds making horrible sounds at the crack of dawn, people talk loud wherever they go, and Seulgi always feels like she must be on high-alert all the time. She supposes that’s one good thing about Joohyun, who doesn’t like crowds, and tends to help her stay calm when he gets agitated. Seulgi opened the window and looked to see the biggest bird she had seen yet, with scary eyes, and a big golden beak that looked like it would pluck her eyes out. 

 

“JOOHYUN!” She shouts louder than Joohyun has ever heard her, so loud that the brown-haired woman gets up immediately and comes running to Seulgi’s aid.

 

“What is it, what’s going on? What happened?”

 

“Monster bird!” Seulgi points to the window, and the bird is indeed looking at her, head cocked to the side. “Where’s my sword! Time to take this thing out!”

 

“Seul, no, stop, it’s just a bird, it can’t hurt you. Calm down for me.” She grabs her cheeks, tanned skin in a way that calms the blonde down, but makes her heart feel weird too.

 

“I think I’m having a heart attack,” Seulgi whispers in shock, and Joohyun only helps her sit, but not before closing the bedroom window, so that Seulgi can’t see the bird anymore.

 

“I doubt that. Now, the bird is gone, you can calm down. I’ll make breakfast, and then we can go out, you like going out, yes?”

 

“Out, yes, out sounds nice. While you are at it, call a meeting with the bird people leader you know, so we can talk.”

 

At this, Joohyun can’t help that she laughs, as she knows exactly who Seulgi is talking about. 

 

“Seul, she’s not the leader of any bird people.”

 

“Yes, yes she is. Now, call her, and ask her to meet us, preferably not around her bird minions.”

 

“Alright, I’ll call Sooyoung and tell her to meet us, you know she’ll bring her wife Yerim, yes?”

 

“Turtle girl, yes, fine. Oh, but call the nice one, the squirrel representative.”

 

Seulgi seems to like her friend Seungwan the most, because Seungwan is nice, and made cookies for her last time. She is indifferent to Yerim, and seems to be at war with Sooyoung, although it’s a one sided war at that, since Sooyoung simply finds Seulgi amusing. 

 

“I’ll call my friends, and we’ll meet up later. Don’t start fights.”

 

“You said it was okay to fight them!” The demoness huffs. “You gave me chips when I defeated the bird people leader.”

 

Joohyun laughs again, touches her tanned cheeks, and whispers confusing words. “Oh, sweetie, you’re too adorable, you know?”

 

“Sweetie?” Seulgi’s eye twitches ever so slightly. She doesn’t understand the word, but it scares her. Still, she has no time to ask Joohyun to elaborate, when the human is pulling her along towards downstairs so they can have breakfast. She is much too hungry to say anything, although the pale woman’s hand in hers does feel kind of nice.

 

“Wait, what!” The golden-eyed woman is surprised at herself for thinking such thoughts. She shakes her head and sits down, looking troubled, and that worries Joohyun, who is looking in the refrigerator for something to cook for them.

 

“What’s the matter, are you sure you’re alright?”

 

“I’m fine, Joohyun. No need to worry.”

 

“Okay, but if you don’t tell me soon, I’ll get you to talk somehow, oh great and powerful demoness.”

 

The last part may have a bit of a tease, however Seulgi can hear the tone of caring in the human’s voice. Despite her situation, Seulgi knows Joohyun cares about her, and not just as the whole servant/mistress thing either. Seulgi knows because no matter how she teases, makes her life difficult, and has the ability to make her sit on command. Joohyun takes care of her too, they take care of one another. Seulgi can still remember how genuinely worried she was when the demoness was out until morning, and showed up hurt.

 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi was feeling the urge to hunt and needed to get around so she could run, stretch her legs. Since it was unsafe for her to use her real demonic form, as humans would no doubt freak out. Joohyun agreed that she could go when she wanted, but to try not to attract the attention of humans if she could help it. Since her biggest concern was to Seulgi, she wanted her safe. Seulgi always heard her, tried her best to stay out of sight, while still getting her much needed exercise. Somehow, this outing didn’t go as smoothly as it usually does, and because she is a powerful demoness, but clumsy too. Seulgi ended up really hurt, which was unusual for her, as she barely gets hurt in the demon realm. She tried to heal herself, but was unable to fully regenerate health as quickly, the only thing she could do was go back to Joohyun’s. The human has medicine, fast acting medicines that will certainly speed up her healing process. 

 

What Seulgi wasn’t prepared for was the way Joohyun flung open the door when she saw her from the living room window, as if she was waiting the whole time for any sign of the blonde. Joohyun takes one look at the demoness, who is holding her shoulder that is bleeding, and she nearly screams. Since, she has never seen Seulgi hurt, ever, under any circumstances, no matter how she complains that the sit command does actually hurt. 

 

“What happened to you?” Seulgi can hear how worried she is, and for some reason that makes her feel bad.

 

“Fight with a bird.”

 

“Now is not the time for jokes, Seul. Look at you, you’re hurt.”

 

“You should see the bird.”

 

Joohyun groans, grabs her by her uninjured arm, and pulls her inside the house to where she immediately gets to work tending to Seulgi’s wound, and as she cleans it, she notices the regeneration process starting up, and the demoness healing herself. An audible sigh of relief is heard from the human’s lips. Seulgi thanks her quietly, and that’s when she smells the scent of oncoming tears, though Joohyun isn’t crying. 

 

“Joohyun?”

 

“Please be more careful, Seulgi.” The concern is clear in her voice, and the way she touches her healed shoulder. “I know you’re a demoness but that doesn’t mean you can’t get hurt, or that I don’t worry about you too.”

 

With that, Seulgi found she had no words, what could she say. She’s as the humans say, speechless, and could only nod to Joohyun in understanding. The blonde would try her best not to worry her.


 

(End)


 

Seulgi comes out of her thoughts when there’s food on the table. Her stomach is rumbling and she is starving. Seulgi supposes it’s not so bad, being in servitude to Joohyun, who is a lot better than most humans. Joohyun who cooks for her, smells nice, and isn’t unpleasant, Seulgi know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter