My Dear Butterfly

The Love Of A Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Joohyun wake up my love” I heard a voice call me. My eyes were heavy but opened them slowly.

“Mmm Wan what is it” I asked when I saw Seungwan. I was trying to keep my eyes open since I was still sleepy. 

“Baby i made some food, go get washed up and head downstairs before it gets cold” she said with a smile and kissed my forehead. She started to walk towards the door but before she was able to I rushed and hugged her from behind.

“J-Joohyun?” she turned to me and looked at me with a confused face. “What’s wrong my love” she cupped my cheeks and kissed me with so much passion. “Stay right here for a while please” I said in a small and pleading voice.

“ I won't go anywhere my love, I promise, ” she said and smiled oozing with love. I nodded and hugged her tight.

“Alright joohyun get cleaned up and come down” she said and slapped my while i started to walk towards the bathroom.

After I cleaned myself up I started to walk downstairs. I saw Seungwan scroll down her phone and didn’t notice me pulling a chair.

“O-Oh god, Jesus Joohyun you scared me” I giggled at her cute reaction.

“That wasn’t funny, you could have scared me to death,'' she said while pouring a glass of water for me.

“Sorry i couldn’t help it, but you were to into your phone that you didn’t notice me” i said teasing but still wondering what she was looking at.

“Sorry it was just that i was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world” she said in a teasing tone. 

“Yah, who were you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter