Break My Heart Again

Break My Heart Again (SAiDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling-- with you on my mind. I sighed and checked if my roommates are already dozing off. I wanted to talk about how I feel, but no one is here to listen.

"Why am I feeling this way?" I asked myself as your image popped out of my head.

"Should I text you, Dahyun-i?" I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I'm still lying on my bed as I unlock my phone.

"You look pretty here." I said and stared at my wallpaper for a while.

"Be quiet and just do it, Sana-unnie." Mina whispered. I was startled and used my phone's light to look at her. I think I woke her up. She chuckled and turned herself to face the other side.

"Goodnight." She whispered once again. They know how much I admire Dahyun. That is the reason why my roommates usually push me to do something with her. They pair us up whenever there is something to do.

"Mina said I should text you." I whispered to myself and smiled a bit. I was about to send a sticker when someone knocked at my door.

-

"Dahyun-i?" I asked and saw her standing at the front of our room's door- she was looking down.

"S-sana-unnie." I heard a sad tone from her voice, so I used my hand to lift her head up. Her nose was red, meaning she is close to crying.

"What's wrong my Dahyun-i?" I asked worrying if something's up with her. She pushed me in our room and went in. She didn't say anything and sat on my bed. I was just staring at her- still standing on my place.

"I feel sad..." She whispered, trying not to wake my roommates up. She pulled me... this time for a hug. She was hugging my waist since she is sitting down.

"Sad? Why are you sad?" I finally sat down beside her and held her hands. She didn't mind my gesture-- instead she interwined her fingers with mine.

"We got into a fight..." Dahyun started. I got it fast, I already know who she is talking about, but I better not say his name.

"I was just jealous, but instead of doing something-- he ignored me... my calls... my texts." She sobbed. I felt bad for her. That guy-- only if I could, I'll punch him right in the face. Doesn't he know how much I protect my Dahyun? Hurting her means hurting me too.

Ahh, he doesn't know how much I am wanting to receive calls and texts from Dahyun. Even just stickers or emojis from her makes my heart happy.

"Don't cry." I told her and wiped her tears away, but it won't stop. She must be really sad.

"What do you want me to do, Dahyun-i?" I didn't know how to calm her down.

"Hug me." Right away, I pulled her for a hug.

Well, this isn't the first time she came to me crying. Every time she's broken-- I always would be the one who fixes her. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. But I hate how much it hurts me.

"You only remember me when you're sad." I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't. If I do tell her these words, she might not come to me anymore.

"Won't you get tired of this, unnie?" She asked and pulled herself out from the hug. I smiled bitterly and shook my head.

"Can I sleep here?" She asked. Before I could answer, she was already lying down, making herself comfortable.

"Cute." I giggled and helped her cover herself with blankets.

"Where are you going? Sleep here with me." She said when I started walking towards the sofa.

"Eh?"

"Why are you reacting like that? It's not the first time we sleep together." She told me and closed her eyes.

It obviously isn't the first time... but this is the first time I'll sleep with her-- feeling something in my heart. I wasn't awkward around her before, but now that I like her more than I did, I don't know how to react.

"I love you, Sana-unnie." I heard her say before facing the other side.

More than a sister? Probably not.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

"How did it go? Sana-unnie and Dahyun?" Mina teased as she got out of the room. Everyone got intrugued and looked at the both of us.

"Why? What happened?" Momo asked already grinning.

"They slept together." Mina with a sweet voice answered. Everyone pulled out a shocked face.

"It's not like that." Dahyun chuckled. She's sitting far away from me.

"We're sisters." I defended myself. Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon raised their eyebrows. They know about how I feel.

"Eh? Didn't you tell us you like---" Jihyo slapped Nayeon's mouth making everyone laugh. That was all of a sudden.

"Ya! That was too much!" Jeongyeon said and looked at Nayeon's lips.

"It hurts, Jeongyeon-ah." She pouted her lips in front of Jeongyeon's worried face.

"Kiss it." She added making Jeongyeon pull out a disgusted face.

"Don't ever talk to me." Jeongyeon replied.

Everyone was laughing out loud, well except from me. I'm just smiling and looking at them-- especially Dahyun, who is very happy right now.

 

Do you know how I feel now? When she's happy, she feels so far. I can't even reach her.

 

"Don't melt her." Mina whispered on my ear. I didn't know I was staring at her for so long already.

"I'm so hungry." Dahyun said all of a sudden. Nayeon then raised her hand and pointed at me.

"Ya! Sana should cook for us." They always loved my cooking. When I'm about to stand up--

"Why don't we just order something?" Dahyun suggested, making everyone confused. Why would we order when I can cook delicious foods as well?

"You sound like you don't want Sana-unnie's cooking." Chaeyoung said jokingly. The thought of that, struck me hard. Mina tapped my back lightly and mouthed

"It's okay."

"Why don't we just vote?" Jihyo suggested, trying to lighten up the mood.









 

Dahyun was washing the dishes when I walked closer, I wanted to help her. But, she ignored me a lot so I decided to ask her what's wrong. I hugged her from the back but she wriggled, mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter