Like a Fool

Like A Fool (SAiDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

2

 

3

 

 

 

 

"One in a million, we are Twice." We said in a chorus and made a bow. 

 

It has been a long time since we last did this. Saying it now, at this very moment-- brought back all the memories we made together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung! You didn't change a bit, still a small baby." Nayeon teased. Chaeyoung then pouted her lips and said,

 

"You may be right, because I still hate you."

 

"I really missed you guys--" Jihyo said making all of us make a sad face.

 

"Stop that! I feel like tearing up any second from now." Jeongyeon said. Her eyes are turning red already so Nayeon hugged her tight.

 

"Don't cry, Jeongyeon." Nayeon said and kissed Jeongyeon's cheeks. Her normal reaction towards Nayeon's kiss never changed. She wiped it right away and made a disguted face.

 

"Ya! How dare you? Didn't you miss my kisses?" Nayeon shouted.

 

"But guys--" Chaeyoung started speaking. Everyone looked at her, waiting for her next words.

 

"Mina is still pretty." She added. Mina smiled sweetly upon hearing those words from Chaeyoung. The chemistry is still there after all these years, I'm telling you.

 

"I still like your dimples." Mina replied.

 

"Wow! Why don't you two just date each other?" Jeongyeon asked jokingly. Well, all of us are rooting for that.

 

"Why don't you just date me, Jeongyeon?"

 

"Stop it, Nayeon-unnie." Jeongyeon said once again pushing Nayeon away. She never stopped chasing Jeongyeon as if she really is serious towards her.

 

"Just like her back so she would finally stop." Momo finally said a word.

 

"Why would I like a chaotic person?" Jeongyeon joked. When Nayeon made a sad face, Jeongyeon pulled her for a hug.

 

"See that? I know you like me too-- deep inside." She made a cute face in front of Jeongyeon.

 

"But I feel like something's wrong." Jihyo looked at Dahyun who is just smiling the whole time. Observing everyone making a conversation. That's not how she usually is.

 

"Why?" Dahyun asked because all of us are looking at her.

 

"Since when are you well-behaved like that?" Jeongyeon asked. Instead of answering, she smiled-- a fake one. 

 

"Don't talk to my Dahyun!" Momo defended her.

 

"How can she be your Dahyun? You are already married to Heechul!" Nayeon said pointing at Momo.

 

"Sana is quiet too." Chaeyoung butted in the conversation. Now, everyone is looking at me. 

 

"Tzuyu is quiet too." I said and pointed at Tzuyu.

 

"We are used to Tzuyu and being silent, but you?" Chaeyoung just won't leave me alone.

 

"Why are you picking on her? Her husband will kill you." Jeongyeon said, which made our eyes widen.

 

"Why? We all know she is already married, right? She was arranged--" Nayeon used her hands to cover Jeongyeon's mouth.

 

We all are sensitive to that topic. Not because I don't want to talk about it-- but we are respecting her, Dahyun.

 

Before we could say anything, Dahyun walked out. I felt bad so I looked down.

 

"What have you done, Jeongyeon?" Momo asked with sadness in her voice. Jeongyeon was shocked too. She must have thought that Dahyun's over it already, after a long time. Well, I thought the same.

 

"I didn't know she would still be affected." Jeongyeon said with a straight face while everyone was frozen. We didn't know what to do.

 

"It's my fault." I said out of nowhere as a tear roll down my cheeks.

 

"No-- don't say that Sana-unnie." Tzuyu tapped my back lightly, trying to make me feel better.

 

"I should apologize." Jeongyeon said.

 

"We should all apologize." Jihyo corrected, making everyone nod as a sign of agreement.

 

"But we don't know where she went."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jagiya~ jagiya~" I smiled upon hearing a known voice. Even without looking back, I already know who she is.

 

"Why jagiya~" I played around. Finally, her arms are wrapped around my waist. She calmly place her chin above my shoulders, making both of our faces close to each other's. 

 

"You smell good." She complimented and smelled my neck. I am usually the one being clingy, but I guess today is different.

 

"You look good." I replied and leaned forward to give her a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Ah! I like it." She said with a cheerful voice as she tightened the hug.

 

"Why is my baby Dahyun especially clingy today?" I asked her. She unwrapped her arms around me so I can finally turn around to face her.

 

"Are you in the mood?" She asked raising her eyebrows twice, making me chuckle. I crossed my arms and tilted my head to see her better.

 

"In the mood for what?" With a cute voice, I replied. She her lips and smiled.

 

"You already know what!" I laughed after hearing that.

 

"I think I am in the mood." I answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Be careful- you might slip again." Dahyun said holding my hand. It's almost midnight, yethere we are, sitting on the top of the van, looking at the stars shining brightly.

 

"It's so beautiful!" I exclaimed. I heard Dahyun laugh, then, she handed me a canned beer.

 

"Drink slowly, Sana-unnie. I don't want you being more aggressive." She joked.

 

"Yes ma'am Dahyun." 

 

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I asked in Japanese. Of course she won't understand. She looked at me puzzled after she took a sip on her beer.

 

"What does that mean?" She asked me back. I giggled and shook my head.

 

"Tell me, jagiya~" With a funny voice she held my arms and shook it slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter