fin.

Never Forget
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chris entered Kierra's apartment to once again surprise his girlfriend just like last time. Although this time around he was informed by Linna that Kierra's been in a weird mood lately and suggested for him to come and cheer her up when he had the time. Luckily, he had free time and came to do just that despite his busy schedule. When Chris inputted the same code from last time he was curious as to what Kierra's mood was like since the passcode hadn't changed. His curiosity was piqued when he heard music loudly playing and followed the sound after placing his things on the floor and taking off his shoes.

Chris walked towards the kitchen and spotted Kierra's back while making something as her body swayed to the beat of the same song that he heard was playing. He gazed at her lovingly wondering who she was listening to as he had never heard the song before. Chris wondered even more when he realized that the same song played again after it was over. Chris realized that Kierra had the song on repeat when it played a second time since he's been there. He slightly frowned upon listening to the lyrics as it seemed it was about an unforgettable love and the feelings of being sorry.

~After a hard day, you became the place to go back~

Chris' ears perked up upon faintly hearing Kierra's singing voice. He knew that his girlfriend wasn't much of a singer and that she hardly ever wanted to sing in general, but when she really enjoyed a song she would unconsciously sing aloud parts of it. Without realizing it himself, but Chris' legs moved on their own and towards Kierra as he wrapped his arms around her waist for a back-hug. He snuggled against her wanting to let her know that he was there for her.

~You light up my world, I'll never forget it, I will hug all the sad times~

Kierra had sung the chorus bit while making rice balls and stopped once she felt arms unexpectedly encircled from behind her. She slightly tensed upon the contact as she glanced down to stare at what it was before glancing over her left shoulder when she felt something placed itself there. A small smile graced her lips when she realized it was just her boyfriend being all cuddly with her. Kierra instantly relaxed her postured and lowered the volume of the music as she returned back to making rice balls before speaking.

"So what's the special reason for your Honey-Caramel-Vanilla-Chocolate-Sugar-Warm-Fuzzy-and-Cuddly hug, hmm?"

Chris chuckled while re-positioning his head so that his chin was now resting on Kierra's shoulder instead of his cheek. He casually watched as she continued making the various rice balls.

"Linna messaged me earlier that you've been down lately since she heard you replaying my song, Hate to Admit, when it was released. Another song with 'heartache' in it and more other related songs. She told me to come by and cheer you up when I could."

Kierra scoffed.

"Of course she would, but I'm not really feeling down per se. I was listening to some older songs and then when I listened to Hate to Admit when it came out it got me feeling some type of way. I was also listening to ONE

Please log in to read the full chapter