Morning Shenanigans

LOCOLOSE (CHANBAEK ONESHOT)

Baekhyun was holding little Sehun in his arms while preparing breakfast for him and his mate, Chanyeol. Sehun though, surprisingly quiet and didn't bother him while doing his job in hand. Usually, the little boy would be begging him with his puppy eyes, wanting to play with his friends or trying to climb onto the counter to get to his favorite chocolate butter cookies. 

The said boy kind of in a calm mood. It wasn't rare but it wasn't common either. Baekhyun could literally see bubbles floating around his small son. The boy sometimes could be a real definition of mini Chanyeol although most of the time Sehun's took after him. 

Too loud and too bubbly for people's liking, said Jongdae, also known as the sassy Beta of his pack.

Not that Baekhyun minded since he was the Alpha and he could do anything that he wanted to do and spoke anything, everything in his mind. What? An Alpha couldn't be loud and outgoing? Was it necessary to be cold, brooding and rude Alpha? Did the ancestors set the rules like that? No? Then, Baekhyun wasn't restricted to any rules as to how he should act and how he should treat his pack's members.

He had his own ways that made him unique and different from the other Alphas.

Even the Elders couldn't get into his ways. He was sick of the old testament, the predicament that an Alpha should only mingle with certain people or talk with only a certain pack's member with rank. It was a stupid thing really. The reason being was lower pack members were not as educated as the higher ranker and he, as an Alpha should only interact with an educated member so that he can broaden his mind.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun believed if he wanted to be looked upon with the utmost respect, he should respect them first.

Upon noticing he got too worked up on his thoughts, Baekhyun stopped himself from getting too far away. He instead landed a kiss on Sehun's head in which the little pale boy grinned an innocent smile. 

And that smile itself definitely screamed trouble. 

Why? Because one time, when Baekhyun let Sehun wander alone after helping him prepare breakfast, the smaller boy was found in their room, peppering- planting his messy mouth from the cookies he ate earlier on Chanyeol's sleepy face. The older guy, of course, knew of nothing, completely oblivious to the little ruckus his son had caused until a loud laugh erupted from Sehun.

Although still trapped in sleepy haze, Chanyeol was quick to counter-attack by smooching his son's face with many many kisses until the boy hiccupped from laughing. Furthernore, more often than sometimes, the duo would fall asleep again,  tangled together under the sheet with Sehun curling into Chanyeol's neck much to Baekhyun's amusement.

Fun fact, that boy hardly let Baekhyun hug and cuddle him.

Baekhyun threw a brief glance toward the antique clock hanging at the dark blue painted wall. He washed his hands, ready to start on assembling the sandwiches. He cooed when he saw Sehun with cookie in one hand with the crust falling everywhere including on his lap, onto the floor and some decorating Sehun's chubby cheeks.

"Baby boy? Do you want to help daddy?" His son nodded eagerly while flailing his hand, wanting Baekhyun to pick him up. He didn't miss a chance to playfully bite his son's cheek. They were that cute.

Baekhyun walked toward the sink to wash off the both of Sehun's hands before removing his bib although the kid was old enough to eat without it. But no, he wasn't going to risk any dirt on his son's clothes which was mostly white because we never know if the dirt would be hard to clean right?

Actually, he was just lazy.

"Daddy, can I play with papa now?" Sehun asked, his pair of doe eyes blinking up at him with hope. Baekhyun knew he could never say no to his little baby.

"But papa is sleeping baby," Sehun pouted, lips jutting out and Baekhyun couldn't stop himself from fanboying over his own child. Why this one little had to be so freaking cute! He ruffled Sehun's hair with affection.

Of course, Sehun would want to play with Chanyeol. He even declared Chanyeol was his best friend after Baekhyun. Not even Kai could coax Sehun to play with him if Sehun said he wanted to play with Chanyeol. Apparently, Baekhyun's child went with the saying, "what I wanted, I would get it".

"Of course you can. But, you need to help daddy with waking up papa first? Can you do it?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun seemed to think about it for a while, probably thinking of 1001 ways to rob Chanyeol from his deep sleep.

Alas, he drew a small smile, the corner of his eyes drooped a little, creating a cute crescent shape. Sehun pecked his daddy's cheek, adorning a bright smile on the latter's face.

After making sure Sehun safely waddled his way toward the set of stairs and successfully climbed up all the way to the upstairs by himself, Baekhyun turned around to finish off his work from where he'd left. He skidded around the kitchen, hands were busy assembling the sandwich, frying bacon, and some eggs. He took his time to decorate Sehun's breakfast with a cute character since Sehun wouldn't want to eat his food if he doesn't.

When everything was plated on the table, Baekhyun the coffee machine while one hand reaching out to grab a mug from inside the cupboard and placed it under the tip. Once the coffee was done, he took a sip from time to time, enjoying the tranquility and the serendipity of the early morning by himself. He usually preferred sweet drinks rather than bitter one but after Sehun happened and Chanyeol slowly wiggled- settled his way inside Baekhyun's life, he could use some change in his daily routine. Now, he'd almost couldn't function properly if none of the coffee traces were inside his system.

Still, mango smoothie was still his all-time favorite.

 

 

Sehun opened the door cautiously, trying to minimize the sounds coming from the door creaking although it wasn't loud enough to disturb the sleeping form. Thank the Sun Goddess, he could reach the handle with a just a little bit of jumping trying to get a grip of it. He looked around the room, mind reeling with options on how to finish the mission given by his daddy.

From his post, Sehun could make out a big lump under the thick, grey comforter on the bed. He grinned a mischievous grin before running and launching himself toward his papa. Chanyeol groaned whilst Sehun giggled, happy with himself that he could wake up his papa within one try. He started to smooch Chanyeol's face with his kisses while his papa let out a y laugh at his antics. 

"Papa! Wakey wakey up! The sun is shining and if you wake up, you can shine bright like a diamond! Wake up!" Sehun shouted happily, too brightly and Chanyeol couldn't help but wrapped his arms around his little bundle of joy. He nuzzled his son's cheek, slightly smiling when he could smell butter and chocolate on the fluff cheek. 

"What if I don't want to wake up? I'm sleepy…"

Chanyeol screeched inwardly when Sehun's face scrunched up together and his eyebrows furrowed, thinking about his request.

"But you will miss breakfast! Daddy makes a sandwich and he even fried some bacon! And eggs! I want to eat my cute, decorated meal!"

"And what if I want to eat you? You smell delicious sweetpie. I smell someone that had already eaten plenty of cookies before he eat his breakfast. Who do you think the person is?" 

The lanky giant supressed his laughter to see the look of betrayal on his son's face. He then added, "Or was it you that being the cookies monster?"

Sehun's mortified face was too cute for Chanyeol to handle. The little boy started to squirm inside his arms, wanting to escape from whatever waiting for him. Chanyeol just let him go in purpose. 

"Come here baby boy! Let papa eat you, you cute butter cookies!"

 

The little child laughter and heavenly giggles were resonating inside the room and could be eventually heard inside the house regarding the quiet atmosphere. Baekhyun could hear the small squeaking sound followed by a loud laugh made by Sehun and y one from Chanyeol coming from the upstairs.

Lips twitching, eyes sparkling, Baekhyun finished his coffee and led his way to his shared bedroom with his mate. Upon reaching, he leaned on the door frame, amusement was evident on his face as he studied the view before him. Sehun was laying on the bed with Chanyeol hovering him, tickling the boy and showering his face with kisses.

Sehun, suddenly aware of Baekhyun's presence in the room, started screaming between his giggles.

"Daddy! Help me! Papa wants to eat me!"

Chanyeol looked up to see Baekhyun's gaze was fixed intently on him. A heat came rushing to his cheeks when his sense finally came knocking at the door. He drew a small but sweet smile for Baekhyun, hands still not letting Sehun go from his grasp.

He followed Baekhyun movement, from leaning against the door frame to slowly walk toward the bed where he and Sehun were playing together. When he was at the bedside, Baekhyun leaned in, cupped his cheeks and gave a small peck on his lips.

"Good morning, my love." 

Saying there was a fire on his cheeks was an understatement because there was a wild and big fire spreading on his cheek. Chanyeol was blushing furiously. Although shy, he managed to mumble a reply.

"Good morning to you too honeyboo."

Chanyeol still wasn't used to the affectionate gestures coming from Baekhyun though he should be comfortable with them by now. At least, not unexpected like this. If Sehun didn't suddenly laugh, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol would still be engrossed in their own world filled with sparkles and rainbows.

"Daddy! You need to help me! Not give papa a kiss!" Sehun whined, earning a chuckle from Baekhyun.

"Why do papa want to eat you, baby? Did you become a bad boy?" asked Baekhyun. 

"No daddy, Sehun is a good boy. Right papa?" He blinked cutely while Chanyeol kissed his head. He continued, "Papa said I smelt like cookies and he didn't want to eat breakfast and he said he wanted to eat me. I' not that delicious you know."

Baekhyun laughed, hard at the complaints. "I'm sure you are a good boy, Sehun. Now, if you come come cuddle me, I won't eat you," he added meekly.

Sehun squinted his eyes curiously. It wasn't like he didn't believe his fathers or something, but he knew better to be careful or his daddy will eat him and the fact his papa was also sheepishly grinning didn't help his situation at all. It wasn't his fault to be cautious right? Nothing bad would come out of it except he would be laughing all day under the tickles monster in front of him. 

"Daddy..." 

"Yes baby..." The teasing smile still lingered on Baekhyun's lip and it made Sehun squinted his eyes even more.

"Papa..."

"I'm here, sweetheart." Unlike Baekhyun, Chanyeol's expression was natural. He didn't smile but he also didn't frown. He softened his expression even more to calm Sehun's pulsating nerve. Chanyeol's smile widened when Sehun looked up to see their faces with sheer confusion. 

Sehun was standing on the grey line since he couldn't choose between black and white. His instinct was tingling.

"Are you sure you're not going to eat me? Do you promise?" He held out his pinky finger, directed them toward his papa and the said guy interlinked their fingers together. 

"I promise sweetcheeks."

Baekhyun, who had been watching everything burst into a loud laugh. His stomach felt like it was being tickled when he was analyzing Sehun's serious face during the whole eating session ordeal. Their son was so precious!

"Oh my Sun Goddess, Park Sehun! You one little precious baby boy! I just love you so much! Of course, I wouldn't eat you. I was only joking!" He laughed again, his hand finding its way to be linked together with Sehun's little pinky. The little boy pouted hard after he realized he just got trolled by his parents.

Heh, trollarents. 

When the laughter ceased down, Baekhyun made himself comfortable on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard, both legs under the comforter and his right arm s around Chanyeol's waist, pulling him flush against his side so that Baekhyun could cradle his mate's head on his right shoulder.

The trio was tangled up together, safe and warm in each other's protective arms. Sehun in Chanyeol's arm while Chanyeol in his. With his right cheek resting on his mate's head, his arm on Chanyeol's waist moved to run his fingers on the back of his head. Baekhyun's free arm was reached out to envelop Sehun in a hug thus creating a double cradle as Sehun was already cuddled to Chanyeol's chest.

Baekhyun let out a long, satisfying sigh. Never had he ever felt so comfortable in his life before. With his mate and his son in his arms, Baekhyun could go through anything and everything. Not even the storm nor the apocalypse could destroy his little family in his cocoon. The two most important person in his life were everything. He wouldn't take anything for granted. 

The breakfast was momentarily forgotten as the little family took a nap together- again, just like how Baekhyun expected it to be. But it was okay as long as he was his family. They could come up with a new plan anyway after waking up from the nap. Afterall, a plan was just a plan. As for now, he would soak up all the comfort given in the mean time.