Afterwork in a Bar

Heaven-sent City Break

Just want to tell there's a tiny bit of mature contents (if it's actually worth an M-rated tag please tell me). wENJOY GUYS~!


Work’s finally done. It’s 9 pm already. I haven’t even checked my personal phone to see any messages. Right now I’m at the bar at a business complex where one of my client's office is located. Just got back from auditing their company. Though the workload was not as tight as usual, the endless meetings for the day have literally dibilitated my brain. Thank goodness, the bar’s good. By good, I mean they serve pleasant drinks and it’s not loud. Maybe because it’s located at a business complex? Possibly.

My favourite seat in every bar that I attend is near the bartender as I can see practically nothing other than the shelf that’s filled with numerous bottles of alcohol. At least I can rest my mind for a bit. Just as I want to sip my drink and drown in the lounge music. A voice appears to be calling my name from the right side.

“Son Seungwan?” The voice is very familiar, I think I know the person. I look to my right side and boy was I right.

“Park Sooyoung? Hi!” If I recall it’s Sooyoung from one of my client's office. “What are you doing here?”

"I just want to chill a bit. You? Rough day after giving stressful due diligence documents to your poor clients?" Sooyoung looks at my glass and smiles with a tease, I just roll my eyes with a smile. “What are you having?”

At her office, she's in charge for the project management, doing all the internal things so I never got to work directly with her. Regardless the situation, we pass by each other quite often and judging from my observation in the office that Sooyoung is kinda the flirty and y type, wait, did I say y? Never talked to her personally before too. But being with her at the moment, well, maybe it’s another chance, to, you know, make some flirty friends. Did I say flirty?

“It's Dirty Martini. Just a regular vodka with vermouth and three stuffed olives on it. ” I reply. “Would you like a sip before you order?” I bring my cocktail glass near for her to taste the cocktail.

“Wow, this is so fresh. I don’t think you said lemon on your drink.”

“Ah yeah! Sorry, I forgot.” I facepalm myself and grin. “Lemme make it up to you.”
“It’s no big deal, Seungwan.” Sooyoung giggles and slaps my right thigh. It was only a sip and she’s already this playful? Or is it just her flirtatious nature? I'm not sure. I can't think straight.

“Please, it’s on me. Come on.”

“Okay then. Let’s just say it’s a payback after the hellish audit sessions you brought to us,” Sooyoung continues smiling and I smirk at her teasing remark.

 


 

I really don’t remember that each of us finished drinking almost 10 glasses of cocktail. We chat like we’re old pals. Now I even know the name of Sooyoung’s suitors in her office. That girl sure has a lot of fanboys. I don’t know if it’s because of the quantity of the alcohol I drank but Sooyoung’s here looks even more radiant than I’ve ever seen her. Funny because whenever I audited at hers, I always saw her looked very tense and always moved around the office with her infamous heels’ sound and y face. And now, she looks so cheerful here. It’s like seeing an angel flying too close to the ground.

I’m on my 15th glass, but I still feel as sober AF. And for the pretty girl here beside me, she’s now resting on my shoulder. I hold her waist to make sure she doesn’t fall. She’s not yet sleeping because she can still mumble jumbled words. Maybe her alcohol tolerance is much lower than I am, or maybe she’s just feeling tired. Especially knowing she even got to work last weekend. Poor girl.

I look at my watch. I thought it was still 10pm but holy , it’s already the next day. 

“Sooyoung…” I try to wake her up softly, not wanting to surprise her. “I think it’s time to get back home.”

“Don’t wanna, Wan…” She snuggles into my neck. Damn, she smells so good. Caramel?

“No Sooyoung, it’s time. I’m taking you home alright? You live near here?”

“Are you trying to seduce me, Wan?” Sooyoung still snuggles on my neck. I can even hear her smirk on her voice. GIRL, IT’S YOU WHO’S SEDUCING ME.

“Please Sooyoung, it’s still Monday, no, it’s already Tuesday,” I stand up slowly and help Sooyoung to stand. “Don’t worry, I bring my car today. I can take you straight home.” Bingo, what a luck of not taking the taxi today.

“Okay then, Eungwan.” She gets up from me, manages to stand, and even walks straight with her heels even being in the heavy drunk state. What a pro indeed.

 


 

After I pay for the bills, we go to the lobby, and I ask the valet to pick up my car. We’re now both inside my car.

“Alright now... Where to go?” I ask Sooyoung. Her eyes only open a little. She indeed tries so hard to look sober, which is kinda cute. She tells me the name of her apartment complex and I am quite surprised that her home takes only 20-minutes drive from mine. Sooyoung responds with a weak smile. 

Traffic at 1 am isn’t crowded and it’s a quiet drive. I think Sooyoung’s sleeping and I do not turn on any music or even the radio. It doesn’t even take 30 minutes to reach Sooyoung’s home. I park my car on the parking space in front of the apartment's entrance door. Thank heavens it's not packed. I loosen my seatbelt, open my door, and go to open Sooyoung’s. She’s still deep in slumber, what should I do?

“Soo… Sooyoung,” I try to wake her up as softly as possible as I loosen her seatbelt. “Sooyoung… we’ve arrived.”

She wakes up finally, but I think her energy only remains five percent. I then put her hand on my shoulder, try to support her to stand, and bring her outside the car. “Which floor?”

She doesn’t reply directly. I finally manage to bring her out fully, close the door, and lock my car.

“Fifth.” She says with a weak voice. Fifth it is. After managing to walk and get into the elevator, we finally arrived in front of her door.

“There we go,” I say. “Think you can manage yourself?” No response. OKAY SEUNGWAN. THINK.

“Right, I think I’m gonna accompany you inside, alright?” I ask her and only get a slow nod. I then ask her permission to look for the key in her bag. Her bag is very well put. So organized. I have no difficulty looking for the key. I try to unlock and not long afterwards, a click clack sound comes from the door being unlocked. Phew

I open the door and try to find Sooyoung’s bedroom. Her apartment is very classy and comfortable. It’s not really big but it suits for a couple of two and just what the hell am I thinking?

We finally arrive at Sooyoung’s bedroom. It’s a nice place with a soft tropical fruit fragrance, very innocent unlike her caramel perfume which speaks seriousness and very corporate. I put Sooyoung down on her bed, “There you go.”

I put the blanket on and brush her fringe out of her beautiful yet innocent face and tuck strands of her silky black hair behind her ear. I don't know why I'm doing that but I feel like it's the right thing to do.

“Thank you, Seungwan.” Sooyoung says as she tries hard to open her eyes, probably to see me. Cute.

“Anytime, Sooyoung.” I reply. Once again, I don’t know what comes to my mind but I kiss her forehead as I run my hand through her smooth hair. Not too long, just a soft kiss as a gesture for her to have a good night’s sleep. I was afraid I would get a slap but Sooyoung responds with a sweet smile. At least she’s not mad. “I have to go back, okay?”

“Stay,” Sooyoung says. Even with a weak voice, she tries her best to open her eyes. “It’s already way past midnight. You’ve brought me and drove me all the way here. You need to take a rest, it’s the least I can do to repay your kindness. Stay beside me. You can go home in the morning." 

She’s right, my eyes are heavy, real heavy. Especially now that I’m on the bed, it’s just a matter of seconds before I get into a sound sleep. “Are you sure? But—”
“No buts. You said that your home is nearby.” Sooyoung makes some room beside her, with her eyes shut, and gestures me to sleep next to her. I get inside her bed and position myself. Sooyoung gets closer to me, she snuggles on my neck... for the third time today. My heart is beating faster than usual but I also feel warm, safe, and tired. She’s right, it’s time to get some sleep.

 


 

I woke up with a headache and directly look at my watch. , it’s already 6 am. I should go back to my apartment. I check on my phone hurriedly looking for any appointments, but oh, no meetings or even client visits today. Just casual work. I can even arrive at 11 am. Thank goodness. 

I breathe out a sigh of relief, look at my surroundings, and suddenly realize; Right, this is Sooyoung’s room. I get out of her bed and go to the living room. I smell something delicious.

“Morning, Seungwan.” Sooyoung turns to me with a fresh face. She wears her office attire with an apron as she prepares some breakfast. She looks so gorgeous with her white blouse and dark grey pencil skirt that looks fit with her body. I almost forget that I was still kinda sleepy. “I can’t cook that well so I’m preparing only some toasts. You don’t mind, do you?”

"Not at all," I walk toward the dining table next to her. "Thank you Sooyoung. Perhaps there’s something I can help?”

“No, you’ve helped a lot.” She says still looking intently at the toasts she’s preparing. “Just have a seat.”

I walk next to her, supporting myself with the kitchen table and looks at her. “Thanks, but I think I’m just waiting for you to be done.”

“You’re cute,” Sooyoung looks at me with a teasing smile. GIRL, IT’S STILL EARLY IN THE MORNING.

“T… Thanks?” I stutter, why did I stutter. “Not cuter than you tho.” JUST WHAT AM I DOING.

Sooyoung her eyebrow playfully, “Well, well. I didn’t know our intense audit could be this flirty?”

Oh boy, do I love this challenge. I look at her straight, with my eyes firm, smirk at her and would definitely regret saying this, “Only for you, Sooyoung.” That’s it. I’m done. It’s like I have no shame anymore.

Sooyoung lets out a playful laugh. She kisses my cheek. , I feel giddy. I shouldn’t be like this. I should calm myself. It's only simple kiss at the cheek. People in France do that all the time so don't you overthink yourself, Seungwan. Just before she goes to the dining table to put down the seemingly yummy toasts, I hold her wrist and make her look at me. She’s taller than me, about 5 cm, no, almost 10 cm, but hey who cares now? Our faces are very close at the moment. I can even feel her soft minty breath and I hope she doesn’t mind with my morning breath. Heck, I haven’t brushed my teeth. But yeah, I think she doesn't mind that because she doesn’t say anything. We both look at each other's eyes and lips, back and forth, up and down.

“What time do you have to be at work?” I ask her, I didn't realize that my tone is deeper this time.

“Well…” Sooyoung looks at my lips and back to my eyes with a grin. “At 9 am, but at this rate I can manage working from home. You smell like vodka by the—”

I capture her lips. Passionately. She’s taller but I can manage to dominate, yay for Seungwan. Her lips are so soft, cherry blossom I believe? Gosh. I know I taste but she keeps eating my lips too so that’s really not a problem for now. I move my lips down to kiss her jaw and bite her soft neck. Not caring if I leave some love marks, because hell it’s autumn, a season for turtlenecks.

“Easy there, tiger.” she moans, I like hearing her moan so much. I put her gently on her dining table and proceed to open her shirt’s buttons. I  the edge of her collarbone as my other hand moves under her blouse.

“I never knew our audit could be this eager.” 

I lift my head to look at her precious face, “Now you know.”

And, we manage to work from home today, at Sooyoung’s apartment. 

After we both notice our office that today we’re working from home due to our sickness—sick in love—we continue having our 'working from home" sessions 'til dinner time. We shattered our clothes to God knows where and did numerous rounds. At times we stopped because work's calling. She was so strong but I was stronger. I couldn’t even believe the strength that I've possessed. It was really amazing. , I could get addicted so much with working from home.

 


 

Thank you for today and yesterday,” I say with a polite gesture, we’re currently on her apartment doorway. She’s only wearing her bathrobe after we took shower together. What a tease indeed. “It’s an honour, Sooyoung.”

“Cheeky,” she pulls my collar and bring us closer for our lips to meet and melt. She's a good kisser, one of the best I've ever had. I think only God knows how many times we’ve shattered our lips today. “Thank you Wan. It was great. Thank goodness I have a spare toothbrush or else I’d have to spend the rest of the day tasting yesterday’s vodka mixed with that natural morning breath of yours.” I try my best not to blush at that statement. SHE REALLY DOESN’T MIND MY MORNING BREATH.

“Well…” I'm gonna say something but my shy veins suddenly attack me. Hell, we already slept and even took a shower together yet I still manage to be this shy? “C… Can I have your number? Maybe, some other time we can meet again. You know… to get some other Dirty Martini?”

As I was saying that, I didn't realize that I slipped my hand on her right , her plump curve, make her hardened. Gosh, I feel intoxicated again. I can’t handle my brain and my left hand as the latter slips on her left and do the same thing. I massage both her lovely s, she puts her hands on my waist, and our face get closer. She’s enjoying this so much (not that I’m not) and she lets out so many moans (feels like heaven). Our lips now nearly touch each other (again) and I think this almost kiss is a total definition of hot.

“Feel me Seungwan…” She now grasps both of my ‘locked’ hands. With her intoxicating sultry voice “Feel me…”

That’s it, that’s another sign for another sleepover. And I’ll definitely try my best to not work from home again tomorrow. Wish me luck.