Straight, Lesbian or Gay Couple?

Straight, Lesbian or Gay Couple?

Sungmin was Eunhyuk’s best friend however, a lot of people who didn’t know them would often mistake Sungmin as Eunhyuk’s girlfriend. Why? Because Sungmin liked to crossdress. He had feminine features and long hair. His voice was light and high-pitched like a girl’s voice. He could pull off a cute girl look or a y lady look with the way he dressed himself in female clothes. It doesn’t help that Sungmin liked to hold hands or hug Eunhyuk’s arm while they walk which is why they were often mistaken as a “straight” couple.
 

To those who knew Sungmin and Eunhyuk, they always teased them as a “gay” couple. Sungmin didn’t mind and would just laugh it along with the others while Eunhyuk would get flustered and angry in a cute way as he defends himself because he is not gay and not in a relationship with Sungmin. He doesn’t even like Sungmin that way!!!
 

At least that’s what he thought because he also doesn’t even admit to himself the way he felt jealous when Sungmin’s eyes would trail on a guy’s handsome face and hot body that happened to walk by or the way Sungmin’s would flutter his eyes and smile in a cute manner when he gets into eye contact with the guy he’s currently checking out or how Sungmin would become bold by approaching the guy, introduce himself as a girl with the nickname “Minnie” in a really girly yet y voice and that’s just the start of Sungmin’s flirting.
 

Sungmin liked checking out guys especially those who are handsome or cute and those who possessed hot bodies. He liked flirting and making-out but on the contrary of what most people thought of him, he was not a . He never let anyone do anything more than making-out or grinding which often happened on the dance floor. He hadn’t let any wandering hand on his legs reach beneath his skirt. He hadn’t allowed any hand to sneak inside his blouse or touch his chest.
 

It’s not like he’s afraid that the person might find out he’s a guy because he really doesn’t care about that. It’s just that he is like one of those innocent girls that are waiting for their prince charming or the “special one” or soul mate or whatever it is you call it. He only wanted to do those kind of stuff with someone who he really loves and not just out of lust or someone he simply flirted with because he found the guy quite hot and y.
 

Oh Lord! What is Sungmin up to?!?! That’s what Eunhyuk thought when he saw Sungmin carrying female clothes and accessories. “Eunhyuk, I want to make you into a girl.”
 

“WHAT?!?!?!” And Eunhyuk just doesn’t know where Sungmin got his crazy ideas. He would always argue at first but in the end, he always gives up and let Sungmin do whatever he wants. This is just one of those times. That’s how Eunhyuk ended up wearing a Chinese female dress and ends right above his knees with stockings that made his legs look whiter and hairless with a wig on his head to make it seem as if he has long hair with make-up on his face that actually allowed him to look like a girl.
 

“Eunhyuk, I knew that you would be pretty as a girl!!!” Sungmin said happily and hugged him. “I always wanted a ‘girl’ friend. Someone who could paint my fingernails and shop with me and check out guys together!!!”
 

“Don’t I DO ALL those stuff for you?” Eunhyuk deadpanned. He actually learned how to paint fingernails because of Sungmin. Heck, he was even able to do some nail art. Sungmin always dragged him along when it comes to shopping and makes him carry the bags. They check out guys together though Eunhyuk had a different reason. He just wants to make sure that the guy wouldn’t be bad or dangerous to Sungmin.
 

“Well, yeah but you’re not a ‘girl’. Now, all you need to do in speak in a girly manner!!! We should also change your name into something girly!!! Hmm… what about Eunhae?” Sungmin giggled.
 

“Sungmin!!! I will NOT allow you to drag me to the mall dress up like this and ask me to flirt with guys and tell them that my name is Eunhae!!!”
 

“Why not? It would be fun!!!”
 

“It’s NOT!!! And think about our friends!!! They’ll tease me to death!!! I’ll die of embarrassment!!!”
 

“Come on… just for one day... Pleeeease!!!” Sungmin proceeded to do the puppy dog look and batted his eyelashes cutely.
 

Eunhyuk looked away. “No, I won’t fall for that!!!”
 

“Okay… if you say so…” Sungmin sounded sad and disappointed. His lip quivered a bit and even had teary eyes. Now, this kind of look was simply what Eunhyuk couldn’t resist.
 

“Fine, I’ll do it.” Eunhyuk sighed and gave up. As soon as he said those words, Sungmin was instantly happy and bubbly again. Eunhyuk groaned as he resigned himself to his fate. He just hoped that he’ll survive this day.
 

“Hey Minnie~! Who’s your new friend?”
 

Eunhyuk almost snorted and rolled his eyes. He didn’t think that he would actually attract some guys. Those guys that they knew already didn’t even recognize Eunhyuk. He actually had fun into tricking them that he was a girl. He wondered if this is why Sungmin loved cross dressing or perhaps Sungmin just really wants to be a girl…?
 

It was night already and the mall was about to close. Eunhyuk thought that he can’t wait to get home, take this dress and make-up off and become a guy once again. But just when he thought that they were going home, it was not over yet because Sungmin had dragged him to the club. Sure Eunhyuk love being in a club especially because he gets to show off his dancing skills. Tonight, he can’t do that… not while wearing a dress!!!
 

“You have to dance like a girl!!!” Sungmin instructed.
 

Eunhyuk groaned. “Can’t I just sit on the couch and order some drinks?”
 

“But you love dancing!”
 

“I can’t dance like a girl!”
 

“Then I’ll teach you!!!” Sungmin happily dragged Eunhyuk to the dance floor.
 

It was easy for Eunhyuk to learn since he was a dancer but it just doesn’t feel comfortable with a dress. Especially since the skirt hitches upwards and there had been a couple of guys who ran their hands on his legs (which is covered with stockings) and d his . “What are you laughing at?” Eunhyuk glared at Sungmin.
 

“Just that I never thought I would be able to dance with a girl.” Sungmin said as he wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk’s waist and grinded their hips together. “A girl… with a hard on.” He whispered against Eunhyuk’s ear as his leg found itself between Eunhyuk’s leg and felt the .
 

Eunhyuk had always found Sungmin hot whenever he watched his best friend dance with guys but he, himself, had never been Sungmin’s dance partner until now. It was way hotter to be dancing closely against Sungmin so he really can’t blame the guys for wanting to touch Sungmin’s badly and wanting to do so much more things to Sungmin’s body which Sungmin never allowed.
 

But making out was allowed so Eunhyuk found himself leaning in and capturing Sungmin’s lips. Eunhyuk had dated a few girls before but he never been really in a relationship and he never dated any of those girls long enough to actually be able to kiss them. Well, there was one exception in which the girl was really aggressive on first date and stole a kiss from Eunhyuk’s lips but it was simply a soft pressure on the lips. It was nothing like how Sungmin and Eunhyuk were kissing right now.
 

Sungmin had made out with a lot of guys so it was safe to say that he was an expert when it comes to kissing. He just knew exactly what to do with his tongue to make Eunhyuk moan, to kiss deeper and more hungrily and before they completely parted, Sungmin on Eunhyuk’s bottom lip, tasting the strawberry lip gloss and off the lipstick.
 

“People probably think that we’re a lesbian couple.” Sungmin giggled. Eunhyuk doesn’t have any idea why that thought actually turned him on.
 

After clubbing, Sungmin decided to have a night over at Eunhyuk’s house. Eunhyuk doesn’t know why he was feeling nervous. It’s not like it’s the first time that Sungmin had slept over or that he and Sungmin shared Eunhyuk’s bed. “Can’t you just go home?” Eunhyuk asked.
 

“You’re just letting a girl go home by herself?!?! What kind of guy are you?!?! Wait… you’re not a guy right now.” Sungmin’s eyes trailed over Eunhyuk’s dress as he giggled.
 

Eunhyuk sighed and let Sungmin do whatever he wants as usual. Eunhyuk thought that it was such a hassle to take off the make-up. There are still some eyeliner left on his eyes. He felt his legs are finally free. Normally, he would just wear sleeveless shirt and boxers in his sleep but since Sungmin is around, he decided to wear loose jogging pants because every now and then, he can’t help but have a hard on whenever he remembered about their kiss on the dance floor.
 

Sungmin still looked like a girl despite wearing Eunhyuk’s pajamas and even without make-up. Eunhyuk thought that it must be Sungmin’s long hair and wondered if Sungmin would still look like a cute girl if that hair is cut short. Anyway, it was time for sleep and in their sleep, Sungmin liked to cuddle which made Eunhyuk all tense.
 

“Hyukkie, why are you so tense? Don’t you want to sleep with me? We were always comfortable with cuddling. What changed?” Sungmin asked, sadly.
 

“I think I’ll just sleep on the couch.” Eunhyuk said, trying to sit up but then Sungmin hugged him tighter and wouldn’t let go.
 

“Are you mad that I forced you to dress up as a girl? I’m so so so soooo soooorrrry!!! Forgive me?” Sungmin asked cutely.
 

“No, it’s not that and I’m not mad.” Eunhyuk replied.
 

“Then what is it?” Sungmin continued to stare at Eunhyuk as he was waiting for an answer.
 

Eunhyuk stared back and couldn’t resist the urge to kiss Sungmin. “Not only did you turn me into a lesbian but you also turned me gay!!!” He scolded playfully. “So I can’t sleep with you tonight because I might do something to you.”
 

“I still want us to sleep together.” Sungmin replied stubbornly. “And maybe I do want something to happen between us.” His finger hooked on the garter of Eunhyuk’s jogging pants, tugging them down.
 

The next time Eunhyuk and Sungmin gathered with their friends. They were surprised that Eunhyuk didn’t get mad with their teasing. “Eunhyuk, you don’t get mad anymore. Have you gotten used to our teasing or have you really become gay?” Kibum asked seriously but Eunhyuk remained silent.
 

“Silence means yes so… Oh My Gawd!!! Eunhyuk is GAY!!!” Donghae yelped.
 

“So are you and Sungmin a couple now?” Eeteuk asked.
 

But before Eunhyuk or Sungmin could answer the question, Yesung piped in. “They can’t be a couple!”
 

“Why not?” Ryeowook asked.
 

All eyes were on Yesung. “Because I saw Sungmin making out with a girl the other night. Sungmin is a lesbian!!! Why are you all laughing?!?! I’m telling the truth!!!” Yesung tried to defend himself but nobody believed him because there are no other witnesses.
 

If people don’t know who Eunhyuk and Sungmin are, they might think that they’re a “straight” couple but they’re actually a gay couple as their friends know and what their friends don’t know is that there are times when they would become a lesbian couple. It’s a secret between Eunhyuk and Sungmin about Eunhae’s existence.
 

And Yesung thought that Sungmin was cheating on Eunhyuk with some girl.
 

THE END

A/N:  Sungmin and Eunhyuk are a complicated couple~ Hahahaha!! Comments please?